It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drones Did Vegas Shooting ⁈ Paddock Deep State IRS LockHeed NASA

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I have a question about some fottage in this Youtube video.

Pay attention to what images you see at 00:12. and what is being said.... This is taken from a elevated position from the right side of the stage.

Now look at this video:

There are no elevated building to the right of the stage at this position?

Who is filming this sequance and from what?
Why would they use the same voices as in the other video?

Why would someone do this to a video?

Let the top video just play to the 00:13 mark and compare it to the bottom one. This video has been manipulated to appear as it is being from the right side of the stage.

What is up With that.....
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
a reply to: spy66

M240 or any other automatic rifle would have torn up the ground, astro turf, fences, concrete block walls etc. You don't see any lights getting shot out, tents rippling - nothing to indicate bullets striking the ground. Given the long strings of rhythmic fire it does sound exactly like an M240 set at 650 rpm (slowest setting), sounds exactly like it did in training because that's the one they use to minimize ammunition expenditure.

With all those thousands of lights around the odds of not hitting one is beyond reality. If you were shooting close I agree the best place to do it from would be above those floodlights on stage.

The reason I keep going back to shots coming from the sky whether it was from drones or choppers is because nobody is filming up. Shots coming in from a near vertical position would be impossible to locate by sound and many witnesses say they felt like the shooters were chasing them. They would run but the shots would still be getting closer. I don't think that would happen if the only shots were coming from Mandalay Bay.

I haven't even started on the esoteric stuff about why this was a ritual sacrifice but if people can't see the pyramid, sphinx, the "twin towers" which were leftover from an abandoned construction project along with the devil horns handsign in red on the side of the stage then I guess they don't want to see it. Forget that Paddocks brother lived at 322 (skull and bones), Stephen was age 64 (2 x 32), there's 33 degrees of masonry. Even the Illuminati card game is in it because Aldean had a jack and an ace tattoo on his left arm (11) with a black hole sun above it. Really in our faces. Did you know the word paddock means toad - a witches familiar in the Shakespeare dictionary?

For the guns found and pictured in Paddock's room, how close would they come to the obvious destruction an M240 would make? I'm not a gun guy, but I always found it odd you don't really see anything being hit in these videos. No sparks, etc. I don't recall ever hearing a single person on video screaming from being hit by a bullet.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JaeG14

I have made a poste about the Three shooter back stage. I will paste it in here again. In the video i have also explained how to spot the bullet that hits the ground inside the fairgrounds.

Here you go. take a look at this and see for Your self.

NB. To know what to look for you have to know what muzzleflashes from a AR weapon With a suppressor would look like. If you dont know this it will be very hard for you to comprehend these muzzleflashes.

I have taken a printscreen of the stage and made a red circle where you should put Your focus when you watch the video.

The one to the right is the easiest to fallow. So pay attention to where i have made the circle. Some interesting flashes will show up there at 00:35 and they are pritty sync With the sound of the gun fire. There is a Third shooter more center stage and a bit high.

Here is the printscreen:

Here is the video again:

The shooter who is center stage is located here: Look at the printscreen: This shooter is the one who starts the shooting in the video. You will just barly see the muzzleflash before the camera turns to the right.

The bullet that hits the ground can be spotted at 00:40-42 at fullscreen and video speed at 0.5. Pay attention to the Three cups, and pay attention to the center cup. Here you will see the bullet hit the ground.

NB. Pay attention to the two Security guards.... they seam to know that they are being shot at from the stage.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Ok i just watched it several times at the slowest speed. Honestly, i cant say I absolutely see a bullet hit. The girl kicks the cup and its hard to say for sure whether her doing that gives the appearance of something hitting the ground or if in fact she got REALLY close to getting hit. Interesting video, but I'm having a hard time arriving at a conclusion.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Good theory, but honestly 3 shooters on the stage shooting 100 feet away with full auto rifles would have killed/injured almost the whole damn crowd at that range... more than 3/4 of the people center stage ran off.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JaeG14

Ok i just watched it several times at the slowest speed. Honestly, i cant say I absolutely see a bullet hit. The girl kicks the cup and its hard to say for sure whether her doing that gives the appearance of something hitting the ground or if in fact she got REALLY close to getting hit. Interesting video, but I'm having a hard time arriving at a conclusion.

What.... ?

Maybe you need to look at it at a slower speed... ?

If you really study the Clip. You will see that she is actually hit by the bullet. You will see the blood splatter. The cup is empty.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jersey Devil

Good theory, but honestly 3 shooters on the stage shooting 100 feet away with full auto rifles would have killed/injured almost the whole damn crowd at that range... more than 3/4 of the people center stage ran off.

Yes it would have if they intended to. But did they actually want to kill as many as possible?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xenogears

originally posted by: Woodcarver
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I build quad and hex copters. Never built an octo yet although i have plans for one. An octo could be stable enough to shoot from, but you would hear it a mile away. They are as loud as a real helo, and there is no way to silence the beating/chopping of the air.

The Blade That Would Make Helicopters Almost Silent - Gizmodo 7 years ago in 2010 iirc

You can bet there's tech far more advanced and also tech that makes muzzle flash not appear.

A vantablack drone at night wont be captured by normal cameras.
Yea, you're probably right about that.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I would like to see what that back projection screen looks like. If there was nothing substantial in the back of the stage accept tent canvas and a projection screen... it could be peppered like a swiss cheeze and perhaps many that were hit by rounds that came through that screen.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
TIKAD type systems ARE NOISY in targeting range.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

Yes it would have if they intended to. But did they actually want to kill as many as possible?

There were no shooters on the stage, that is a ridiculous premise, the bands would have had to of been in on it. I swear you guys are going loony toons level far out on your conspiracy theories. Should work for Alex Jones

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

There were no shooters on the stage, that is a ridiculous premise, the bands would have had to of been in on it. I swear you guys are going loony toons level far out on your conspiracy theories. Should work for Alex Jones

Well i have already shown the Public that you are mistaken...

There were Three shooters back stage and i can prove it.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

You havent shown anything. In YOUR mind you have, but that doesnt make it true. So Prove it
edit on 17-10-2017 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Why use drones when you could just build a sniper's nest in a hotel overlooking an open air concert? Why involve so much tech?

It is true that all a sniper would have to do is use a flash suppressor, and he'd probably never get discovered. He's taking a person risk, but it's only a small risk.

With a drone, you run the risk of it breaking down or something, and then getting discovered at the scene, which would wreck the whole operation.

So from the perspective of wanting the operation to be assured of working out, I think you're definitely right. A second shooter makes more sense.

But I can't see why there would be shots coming from multiple angles, then? If I were going to plan an operation like this, I would have the second shooter be located very near to Paddock's room.

The more tech, the more people know about it and, hence, more potential whistle blowers. Occam's razor kinda slashes this one to ribbons, doesn't it? (Nice touch getting NASA into it, though.)

Drone tech doesn't necessarily require more than one person. There is a hobby drone shop in my area run by just one guy, that can do pretty amazing things with civilian technology.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

You havent shown anything. In YOUR mind you have, but that doesnt make it true. So Prove it

Since you dont read the poste on this topic i will give it to you.

............................................................................................................

Some of you might have seen it already. But for the once who have not... will find this very interesting.

I have been trying to find the shooters like everyone else have. Since there are differnt weaponds being used the odds of there being more than one shooter is large.

First i will start With showing you where to look for the bullet that hits the ground among the spectators in the video. This one is very easy to spot. I also think the girl that runs by get hit in her left foot or leg.

Then i will show you some videos of what muzzleflashes looks like from a AR weapon With a suppressor. This is important to know because a AR weapon With a suppressor gives of hardly any muzzleflash at all, unless the weapon is basically pointing right at you. This information will help us find the shooter back stage.

In this video we will see a bullet strike the ground on the fairground by the spectators. To see it you will have to slow the speed Down to about 0.5 and view it in fullscreen. Focus on the Three plastic cups laying on the ground, and pay attention to the one in the middle at 00:40- 42. timeline.

In the same video we are going to look for muzzleflashes. Because there could actually be Three of them.

But first i want to give you a idea of what muzzleflashes look like from a AR weapon that have a suppressor. Because this is vital informasion you need to be able to spot them in the video.

As you can see a AR weapon With a suppressor dont give of much muzzleflash. So dont expect that it will be easy to spot this in the video. But i have taken a screenshot of what areas to focus on to spot them. I have made a circle where these muzzleflashes appear.

screenshot:

Focus your attention in the video to were i have made the circle at alomst centerstage first. Here you will spoot the first muzzleflash when the first salvo starts in the video. You will just barly see it before he turns the camera to the right. Also keep in mind that we are being flooded by lights and that makes it even harder to spot.

Then there is a pause in the shooting, but pay attention to the circle i have made to the right when the shooting starts up again. You should be able to spoot the muzzleflash from the second shooter backstage. Where i have made the circle to the left you will also see the Third shooter shooting at the same time. But to start out it is easiest to just focus on the one to the right until you know what to look for. This flash of light is also very sync With the shooting pay attention to that as well.

Here is the video again.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

The footage from the balcony is flipped horizontally.
Left is right and right is left.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

I read EVERYTHING, I watched everything. I am still not convinced. As quite a few others are not as well.

Why do I HAVE to agree? To me you havent proven anything....its a THEORY which is why I asked where it is conclusive.

[SNIPPED]

No one is obligated to believe your theory or to NOT challenge it Spy. This USE TO BE what ATS was based on, known for , and even celebrated because we challenged EVERYTHING and ask questions.

And for the record, I DID GO THROUGH EVERYTHING

Disgraceful

edit on Wed Oct 18 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: NEW POLICY regarding U2Us (PRIVATE messages)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I think what is missing is the motive. What do the people behind this operation have to gain?

It could be as simple as a gun maker that knows they will make more sales if one of their competitors' best selling products is made illegal. The media focus seems to be on so called "bump" shooting stocks, and semi automatic rifles that are capable of being modified to fire in that way.

I find the fact that bump firing was used at all to be pretty curious. I may be showing my ignorance here, but I have to ask : Aren't most semi-auto rifles capable of being modified to be fully auto? Why would a guy who's planning to break the laws against mass murder worry about illegally modifying his rifles for full auto?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Think i have found a shooter in one of the two pillars behind the stage.

There seams to be muzzleflashes comming from the pillar to the left when you hear the Three first shoots being fired (03:08). And it seams like the shooter is shooting at something to the left..... East or South east.

Here is a screenshot that shows where the muzzleflash seams to be comming from. There are no helicopters flying by in the background when you see these flashes.

Screenshot:

Here is the video: www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

We don't really KNOW if bump-stock shooting was used. We have been told by a media known for its fidelity to the state that such was the case, but we don't really know that to be a fact. Big difference.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join