It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drones Did Vegas Shooting ⁈ Paddock Deep State IRS LockHeed NASA

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ProphetZoroaster

An American Trauma Surgeon Responds - PaulCraigRoberts.org

More Responses to the Military Surgeon’s Letter - PaulCraigRoberts.org

I found these 2 stories rather telling.
The video evidence for a mass shooting is lacking a number of things:
Sounds of ricochets, any visual sign of bullets hitting; no lights shot out, no wood splintered and flying, no ground tore up, no dirt and dust flying, no concrete blocks blasted, no sparks from bullets hitting metal. I'm not even going to mention the physical aspects of human victims being hit, it may not be what you see in movies but shots to the head are particularly gruesome and easily noticed.

This is not to say there weren't real victims because I believe there were, I just think the media is only going to show us fakery along with a ridiculous story. Those who demand evidence are then publicly shamed as heartless or conspiracy kooks. I wonder if the goal is to make us accept whatever fantasy they throw at us as truth, continually bending the line further away from reality to where they can manufacture it all for us.

Part of the psychology of getting a nation to go to war is to make them think it isn't that bad and that casualties will be minimal. Las Vegas was a war zone for all practical purposes and to show the reality of it would be endless gore, something to make the public's stomach turn at the mere mention of the word invasion. We should know better by now after 2 endless wars of occupation in Afghanistan and Iraq which are no more stable than when we invaded them. Trillions of dollars and thousands of lives later we still haven't learned the true cost of war. We won't know it until it comes down the very streets we live on and find ourselves living hand to mouth for years on end to survive.

(post by sossy removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

This dude was coached A.F.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Sure this is all bull.....

I have seen the result of this event on Liveleak. The video clips they posted would not be accepted on ATS......

So, in other Words ATS will not allow evidence of such devastation to be displaied....... If ATS wont why should the media?
They use the same argument as ATS use.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Graphic content
The Body & The Many Assault Rifles In The Room Seem Staged Was Patsy Paddock Murdered By Others In The Room?

The shooter's broken-out window is behind the curtain on the top right. The carpet should be COVERED with brass shell casings. There are none to be seen. Paddock's body is on the lower right and again no casings except the couple dozen placed around the top of his head as seen in the other photos of that part of the crime scene. There was NO broken window to shoot out of where his body is laying and especially in the area where his head is. That is even more proof someone placed the shell casings around his head (along with the 'suicide' pistol) for a staged photo op.

edit on 18/10/2017 by ProphetZoroaster because: (no reason given)

edit on 18/10/2017 by ProphetZoroaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ProphetZoroaster
Graphic content
The Body & The Many Assault Rifles In The Room Seem Staged Was Patsy Paddock Murdered By Others In The Room?

The shooter's broken-out window is behind the curtain on the top right. The carpet should be COVERED with brass shell casings. There are none to be seen. Paddock's body is on the lower right and again no casings except the couple dozen placed around the top of his head as seen in the other photos of that part of the crime scene. There was NO broken window to shoot out of where his body is laying and especially in the area where his head is. That is even more proof someone placed the shell casings around his head (along with the 'suicide' pistol) for a staged photo op.

If you take the room map and line up the door With where Paddocks body is. You will see that he was shot throught the door.

It was not Paddock who had a camera to the peep hole it was the FBI. The FBI used a camera to shoot Paddock through the door. The bullet holes on the door line up With the hight needed to Clear the bar......and to strike paddock.

PS... I dont think all the rounds hit Paddock, so there should be bullet holes either on the bar or on the couch/chear.

The image you have given have probably been brushed, so there will be no marks from bullets in it.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Not necessarily the FBI. Maybe the same people who had lured him there to buy his guns?

That tech isn't exclusively available to law enforcement.

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

We don't really KNOW if bump-stock shooting was used. We have been told by a media known for its fidelity to the state that such was the case, but we don't really know that to be a fact. Big difference.

Duly noted.

And getting the press to say it was bump stocks might be either an attempt to get them legislated out of existence. Or it might be an attempt to let the public know about bump stocks so a gun maker can make some sales.

My personal theory, at this point, is that bankers have seen by experience in England, how easy it is to utterly walk all over a population that doesn't have guns. When people fear for their safety from thugs, they'll let you put up CCTV cameras wherever you want. Fund silly levels of police state. You name it. And nevermind their own rights.

But if they can just go out and buy a gun, then they aren't as easy to make afraid.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

It seems fine if the media shows victims of earthquakes in Turkey but not violence in the US, unless it's police violence then they make sure we see the injuries of the victim.
They have set their standards for gore by political agendas, those that dont fit their agenda aren't published.
Those that do will be plastered on the front page.
ATS is intended to be family-friendly so gore has no place here.
There's plenty of other ways of proving the reality of an event besides blood and gore.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Things that really bother me about the story in his interview

1. He makes it a point to say he didn't report being shot. We know for an actual fact he was coached by MGM upper management and they didn't want him to say too much. Yet they clearly wanted him to mention that he omitted reporting being shot. This seems to be an important detail for MGM to save themselves from civil liability, although I'm not sure why they think that.

2. He alleges what caught Paddock's attention was the door of the stairwell slamming shut. Paddock was in a very large suite, with a broken window causing even more noise from outside. Is he really going to hear the stairwell door?? Doesn't seem logical.

3. Both Jesus and Schuck report hearing a drilling sound. I'm really curious what exactly it is they were actually hearing that sounded like drilling

edit on 19-10-2017 by JaeG14 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-10-2017 by JaeG14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Five MORE things that don’t add up about the Las Vegas massacre… Where is all the expended brass?

1) Where is all the expended brass?

2) Where are all the carpet burns from hot brass and hot gun barrels?

3) When seconds count, the police are only 72 minutes away… but why?

4) Um, excuse me but I have another really stupid question…

So you know that rifle with the bipod they found innocently standing in front of the mini-bar? Yeah, I’m talking about this one, labeled #19:

Is it just me, or does this look exactly the same as the rifle shown in the photo with the dead guy, above? Same flared mag well, same bump fire stock, same bipod and even the same optics, it seems. If only we could see the serial numbers, we might know for sure, but of course they never release photos with that degree of resolution.

Can’t have the public looking too closely, you see, or we might keep asking really stupid questions like, “Hey, why were there originally just 10 guns reported, and now there are 27 guns being reported, but it really just looks like the same 10 guns re-staged and re-photographed to look like 27 guns?”

5) The last really stupid question, but again…

This whole scene is being called a “sniper’s nest” by the entire fake news media, but I’ve looked and looked and I still don’t see a sniper rifle anywhere. What I see are a bunch of AR-15s that fire .223 rounds (or 5.56 mm for you metric heads). Sniper rifles are bolt-action rifles, not auto-loading semi-auto rifles.

Now, I’ve only fired about 100,000 of these rounds myself, so I’m still a newbie, but the last time I checked, these rounds are usually about 55 grains in mass, and they lose about 75% of their kinetic energy by the time they reach a 400-yard target (the distance from the Mandalay Bay hotel to the concert lot is about 400 yards). You can see the dope yourself at Gundata.org.

On top of that, the bullet drop is 32 inches, which is of course almost three feet of bullet drop. Now, given the elevated angle of the shooter, that bullet drop wouldn’t be quite as dramatic, as the coefficient of a 20 degree declination angle is, of course, 0.94. But the energy of this round at 400 yards makes it only marginally effective. It’s just at the outside boundary of the effective range of a .223 cartridge, as any good Marine will tell you. ...

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JaeG14

For MGM to save their own butts must deny knowledge of gunfire.
So Campos fails to mention being wounded.
The story of the sound of a drill is inserted as cause for investigation in the first place.
You bet MGM will deny everything about guns, gunfire.
Billions of $ are at stake here.
edit on 21-10-2017 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ProphetZoroaster

I've stated the same thing about the lack of energy beyond 400 yards and the original design of the .223 round was to wound, not to kill. This makes the killed to wounded ratio absurdly high (around 1 in 6, as 200 of the wounded were twisted ankles, lacerations from fencing and such) which was the very first thing about Sandy Hook that stood out at me (everyone he shot died? this is a joke, right?).

The science stands in contrast to the narrative and statistics being shown.
edit on 21-10-2017 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I have heard a lot of bullet impacts what the video claims is bullet impacts isnt. When a bullet impacts it sounds like a string being plucked on a guitar.well best I can describe it anyway. There was not one single impact sound in the video. And we'll that destroys the math completely. By the way if your not within 50 ft of the impact you won't hear it at all.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
I have heard a lot of bullet impacts what the video claims is bullet impacts isnt. When a bullet impacts it sounds like a string being plucked on a guitar.well best I can describe it anyway. There was not one single impact sound in the video. And we'll that destroys the math completely. By the way if your not within 50 ft of the impact you won't hear it at all.

What these people heard were projectiles passing very Close. Since these rounds were subsonic it will sound like a firecracker when they pass. And that is what they heard. And it was that sound that they felt was chasing them.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

Since these rounds were subsonic it will sound like a firecracker when they pass.

The rounds were not subsonic, they were fired full bore ... and in any case, subsonic rounds do not sound like a firecracker!

If there were subsonic rounds ... then you are agreeing with the additional shooters scenario.

And you can't do that can you?

P

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

What these people heard were projectiles passing very Close. Since these rounds were subsonic it will sound like a firecracker when they pass. And that is what they heard. And it was that sound that they felt was chasing them.

Subsonic rounds would make no noise at all.however traveling supersonic you would hear a crack as it passes by.This is caused by the bullet traveling faster then 343 meters per second, but even that is limited if you hear it you are being shot at. Someone say 30 ft away would not.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
FAA Radar returns from Las Vegas near the Route 91 concert venue.
Seems all the helicopters but one were tourist flights followed Las Vegas PD chopper with searchlight.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

edit on 22/10/2017 by ProphetZoroaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

Subsonic rounds would make no noise at all.however traveling supersonic you would hear a crack as it passes by.This is caused by the bullet traveling faster then 343 meters per second, but even that is limited if you hear it you are being shot at. Someone say 30 ft away would not.

If the shots came from 32 flore i would agree that these were SuperSonic rounds. But these rounds come from a much Shorter range then that. It is wery hard to stay hidden at Close range if you use SuperSonic rounds, because the weapons still makes a lot of noice.
Subsonic rounds on the other hand is a lot easier to stay hidden With at Close range. You will hardly hear the weapon but you will hear the projectile pass by.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join