It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The parable of the The Great Mountain and the City of Gold.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TheInfiniteFantastic

Please note that only Jesus is said to have fasted 40 days and nights and only in Mathew.

We do know of Moses being said to be in the mount 40 days but that does not mean he didn't eat. God may have well fed him the angels food called Manna. Elijah is said to have went 40 days and 40 nights on the food he was fed not that he fasted, the Immediate context shows that truth and you for some reason over looked it. My guess is because you are not that familiar with preserved scriptures to understand your error.

I would ask you to fast 40 days and nights without food or water, however I would not want to be charged with encouragement to commit suicide. Because you would die within 10 days without water.

The earthly ministry of Jesus Christ was to the Jews. (This is not to say a few times he didn't help a Gentiles). Understandng the immediate context of Jesus Ministry to the Jews is an important fact when following 2Tim 2:15 in study and in rightly dividing the word of truth. So most of his teaching to Jews was for preparing them for the Kingdom promise given to David that one would sit upon the throne forever. But following their fathers before them they rejected God's Christ, his own son, just as they rejected the Father.

The pathway he showed to Israel and to the apostle to the Gentiles also taught was to love one another (Jesus Jew to Jew only, and Paul, believer to believer only). The rest of what he taught was strictly for Israel. the term "Golden keys" do not appear in the preserved words of God as found in the preserved Bible for English speaking trade language of today. (As a matter of fact the golden keys were actually a series of booklets of questions from many people and answer from Maitreya who was a Buddhist.) Nor is the term "the golden rule" which is used by many Christians today in describing one of Jesus teaching "love thy neighbor as thyself", a Jewish preparation teaching by Jesus to Jews in the Land Historically. Not to offend I see the spiritual application to that but it must be done according to that which is instructed us today as found in the church letters. Paul expanded on many teachings of Jesus Christ of which when he ascended had not made clear for all.

There are three context rules in all the Bible scriptures, they are Historical context, immediate context and Spiritual context. Removing any doctrine from immediate context changes the context and allows the teacher to make the doctrine apply to anyone and or everyone. Slippery slopes are created in that way of teaching.

But am I to hear/obey your message or the Bibles Message? You may use Bible verse but out of context use means you create your own context and doctrine.

Ps 78:32 is a Jewish Psalm for Jews in reference to Jesus Christ. Are you claiming to be Jesus Christ?

It was taught that many will come claiming to be the Christ by Jesus Christ himself, and we are not to follow or believe them on that claim alone. Hence Why I asked you to prove you have been sent to preach the gospel of the Kingdom, which is the message and the scriptures you are promoting, today.

And if your message is done in careful study and right division does not agree with what the Bible clearly says in its historical, immediate and spiritual context, then I am under no obligation to accept it and believe you nor is anyone else. As a matter of scriptural fact I am to rebuke you (I have) and to let others know of your false teaching (I have) and give you space to repent (I am).

Be sure it is not madness that motivates me, it is pure logical use of scriptures as taught by the Holy Ghost comparing your message with scriptures by scriptures and nothing more.

I leave you to contemplate Bible teaching below

2Pe 2:1 ¶ But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Whats this I hear you are dosing up on meds for your fibro my whatia?
Sounds like big pharma is taking advantage of you.

From Chester's health forum page he says,

I had been feeling it for a while and it slowly had gotten worse. So I went to my doctor and they gave me the diagnosis. So she has me on Gabapentin 600 twice a DAY . Seems to work ok and help me t sleep as well Anyone else using Gabapentin for their fibromyalgia?

Hmmm. C'mon. I think I know your problem now Chester. You gotta lay off the meds. They are making you delusional. Not to mention there are much better ways of staying healthy. Like cleaning your house. Eating a good diet of fruit vegetables, seeds, nuts and grains. Stop breaking the commands and surrender.

But am I to hear/obey your message or the Bibles Message

To be honest, I don't think you will obey either. As they are the same.

even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

Makes me wonder why you are in so much suffering friend.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Are you claiming to be Jesus Christ?

I am not claiming to be anyone friend. But you can think of me as one who represents The Tree.
What I am doing is calling out the imposters. Preachers of division and hatred. Wolves who lay among the sheep. Law breakers who claim to represent Truth but openly and boastfully break the commands. Claiming they are above Gods Law. I am representing Gods teaching of Love as I have respect for all His religions. All the branches.
Not just the Christian branch. I only refer to the Bible passages, because you and most of the readers here only know those. As many have not studied any of the other beautiful scriptures in the other branches. Studying all these allows me to see that they all share the same foundation. They all share the same flame. I see wolves among all the branches. Preachers of falsehood and division. Teachers who spread hate. This is what I see. False teachers. I can see beyond the labels, names, and differences which are mere illusion. A test that most fail. I am reminding the wick trimmers, shepherd's in each of the different branches to vigilant. And importantly to show them, if they don't already know, that they share the same flame of Truth. So they may learn from one and other instead of fighting like children over the illusory differences.
Ultimately I want show that there is ONE GOD & ONE RELIGION which manifests itself under many different illusory disguises, which delude the ignorant. These make up the branches on ONE TREE.
edit on 21-10-2017 by TheInfiniteFantastic because: more info

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

you are not any representation of a tree in any parable or scripture of any Bible printed in the last 2000 years. You are the real imposter claiming to the OLIVE tree top which we Gentiles were grafted into.

I leave you with this one verse to muse upon as there is only one way to the Father in heaven

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Its okay Chester. Take a deep breath. Just let it go friend. We have different opinions. I don't feel any need to convince you of anything. Like I said earlier. Your purpose has been served. People can judge for them selves. Relax and take your meds and you will feel all better.

www.urbandictionary.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.urbandictionary.com...
edit on 21-10-2017 by TheInfiniteFantastic because: more info

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheInfiniteFantastic
a reply to: Raggedyman

Please dont dictate. I think you might be a female, just relax, calm down and dont over react

Enjoy the village on your hill kid. I am heading back to the Mountain.

Btw, your argument regarding all spiritual roads ('rivers', religions or viewpoints) lead to the same God or the same truth (or come from the same mountain and source of spiritual knowledge; not exactly spelled out like that, just a short description of the way of thinking you seem to have from your OP) is used quite extensively by some people who give influential speeches at UN meetings, headquarters of Satan's so-called NWO, his proposed means to bring "peace and security" to the world, a counterfeit form of God's Kingdom supported by the world's major religions. See the speech by the billionaire founder of CNN, Ted Turner at a UN summit and his argument or claim around 2:29 (just so you know whose way of thinking about this you share and which way of thinking about this is the most popular lately in what the bible refers to as "this system of things" and others on the internet refer to as the Matrix, often when talking about TPTB, the elite or the illuminati and other related subjects):

Be careful that you don't confuse the ones described in Jeremiah chapter 23 as "The noble Monks" who "represent Gods true shepherds." One clue given there is that they intend to make God's people forget his name: Jehovah (and everything it stands for or represents).

Jeremiah 23:1,2

“Woe to the shepherds who are destroying and scattering the sheep of my pasture!” declares Jehovah.

2 Therefore this is what Jehovah the God of Israel says against the shepherds who are shepherding my people: “You have scattered my sheep; you kept dispersing them, and you have not turned your attention to them.”

“So I will turn my attention to you because of your evil deeds,” declares Jehovah.

edit on 21-10-2017 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Now which is it the world religions are candles in a lamp stand or are they branches of a tree you claim to represent?

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Aaaw your a funny little guy.

Have you not understood yet? I don't belong to any one the branches. I belong to The Tree itself. I would be comfortable to walk among any branch which is producing fine fruit. For the people in those branches are the most welcoming, loving and practice the ways I adore most. They practice the highest principles of Godly and brotherly love. They certainly don't support corporate slaughter houses. And they forbid the harming of any creature. All the branches are capable of producing good fruit. They are capable of this. But in our current age most or the branches are not doing it. They have lowered there moral standard. The branches who are not producing good fruit could do so much better if they followed the lead of branches which are. Instead of fighting and being divided they should learn from each other. When religion is but one house producing the finest of fruit there can be. Like the One in the beginning of the ages. That is the One I belong to.

By the way Chester. You never did tell me why did you remove your mention, of your love of eating flesh and support of the corporate slaughter houses? Did you feel shame? I hope you consider stopping your support of that. Its much better for you to avoid those foods. In Genesis God advises the best foods for us to eat. Deep down we all know right from wrong. Don't even need a book to tell us that. Its written on our hearts.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

tw, your argument regarding all spiritual roads ('rivers', religions or viewpoints) lead to the same God or the same truth (or come from the same mountain and source of spiritual knowledge; not exactly spelled out like that, just a short description of the way of thinking you seem to have from your OP) is used quite extensively by some people who give influential speeches at UN meetings,
a reply to: whereislogic

There is no argument friend. Its all in scripture. Of course they try this. They will hijack religion and turn it into irreligion. There agenda is common knowledge. They will not go in the loving direction it should.

Partly is the branches fault. Some religious branches are falling short. Most are not producing good fruit. This situation of division has provided the UN with the opportunity to do this. If the religious branches were all practicing the highest principles of moral decree and love, they would all automatically be harmonious with each other. Then the globalists would not have the opportunity. But the fact is that the globalists have aided in the corruption of different religions and provided themselves with this opportunity. They divide and conquer.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Be careful that you don't confuse the ones described in Jeremiah chapter 23 as "The noble Monks" who "represent Gods true shepherds." One clue given there is that they intend to make God's people forget his name: Jehovah (and everything it stands for or represents).

Here is the qualities one should look for in a good shepherd:

(1) He is very kind to everyone.
(2) He does not make anyone his enemy.
(3) He is truthful.
(4) He is equal to everyone.
(5) No one can find any fault in him.
(6) He is magnanimous.
(7) He is mild.
(8) He is always clean.
(9) He is without possessions.
(10) He works for everyone’s benefit.
(11) He is very peaceful.
(12) He is always surrendered to God.
(13) He has no material desires.
(14) He is very meek.
(15) He is steady.
(16) He controls his senses.
(17) He does not eat more than required.
(18) He is not influenced by the Lord’s illusory energy.
(19) He offers respect to everyone.
(20) He does not desire any respect for himself.
(21) He is very grave.
(22) He is merciful.
(23) He is friendly.
(24) He is poetic.
(25) He is expert.
(26) He is silent.

Link to a branch which does produce good fruit.
www.prabhupadaconnect.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.prabhupadaconnect.com... f-a-Vaisnava.html

edit on 22-10-2017 by TheInfiniteFantastic because: more info

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I said I do not eat things strangled, or offered to idols. I didn't say I eat meat, because fruit and veggies are offered to idols all the time in Asia, South American and Africa. Not to mention even here in the US and in Europe.

But so you understand here is what it says beyond what I posted earlier

Gen 9:3 Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.
4 But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat.
1Tim 4:1 ¶ Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.
4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:
5 For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

You can longer trust anything that is written in the Bible. You need to be wary of what you read these days.

www.youtube.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
You quote a passage in Genesis later after mans fall from grace: Given to Noah after the great flood. This is not the first covenant: It is the second covenant: And it does not have the purity of the first:

The first covenant is the purest: This is the best to follow. Reintroducing the principles of the first covenant will bring peace on Earth. The second will not:

Gen 9:3 Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.

GENESIS 2: 29-30
Earlier before the flood God says this:

And God said, "Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree yielding seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in which bears seed yielding fruit, it shall be for food.
And to every beast of the earth, and every fowl of the air, and to everything that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for food and it was so."

edit on 22-10-2017 by TheInfiniteFantastic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Bad link previously: But regardless of which religion the shepherds should show those qualities in the list:

edit on 22-10-2017 by TheInfiniteFantastic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

it is proof God allowed man to eat meat as long as it wasn't raw and it included your so called first covenant that was herbs and fruits as well

The point being you are in error and God's word is true.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

it is proof God allowed man to eat meat as long as it wasn't raw and it included your so called first covenant that was herbs and fruits as well

Come on Chester. I know you are smarter than that. You rely too much on letters ink and paper. Yet you ignore what is inscribed on your heart!

You don't need a book to tell you right from wrong! Did you watch EYA?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

The answer to creation lies in the The Great Basin in America. Volcanic Mono Lake (MORDOR) California is the shape of The queen of fertility "Nefertiti's" skull (Crystal skull) . The island in the center is Paoha island (atlantis). the other island is negit island represtenting the (black stone). The lake is called Terminal. A Pyramid lies in island (conical).In plain sight ONE can see the the Pillards of Creation. Only ONE can pass through the secret entry of the (underworld). Hercules attempted and became ash. Inside is the tomb of King TUT's Father. There is a self sustaining eco system with a hydrolic cycle that never ends. THIS THE END!!!!!! Jim Morrison was talking about. The acient Lake. Spread the news because Trump is going for it now. I have more info. They celebrated 5 points of Conical(CONE) (pineal) the other night at hurricane event. The big bang theory debunked. Singularity. Void/ nature is the answer. Universe has conical shape. LET there be light like a flash light. < The coastal Redwood is big secret garden where Fiibbanoci sequence is evident and stems from Mono. ENDOism and MONOism are beginnings. germ of life, seed of life , flower of life, tree of life. The Trees are evergreen (fire proof). Don't be fooled by them saying its in atlantis . Everything is about to change and evil stole it through google. please reply and help

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Psalm 138:2 I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.
So that you understand God, the One True and Holy God, Jehovah, the Almighty God, The Father , Jesus Christ has made his preserved words of more significance and above all his name. And has apparently not stamped his word on your heart.

I have researched my AV Bible for all you teach and find when placed in the balance of God's preserved word it is lacking.

1) You are teaching that all roads lead to heaven, seven world religions making up your lampstand of Protestantism, Roman Catholicism, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Animism, and Judaism.
2) You have lifted up yourself to the level of a Prophet and/or an Apostle both of which you violated according to the preserved word of God, you should not be trusted or believed.
3) You confuse Bible scriptures, claiming the right to and not rightly divide them because it is the only ones we know. False premise and a direct violation of the commandment of Jesus Christ given to the one and only Apostle to the Gentiles 2Tim 2:15.

The preserved word of God PS12:6,7, found in the AV Bible is of more importance and above all that you teach and thereby you have brought a curse on you most injurious by violating the three verse that curse any man for adding and taking away from scriptures Duet 4:2; Prov 30:6 & Rev 22:18, all the plagues of the Bible and along with all the memory of this very thread shall be your torture as the smoke of your torment rises through eternity before God Rev 14:11.

edit on 24-10-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

) You are teaching that all roads lead to heaven, seven world religions making up your lampstand of Protestantism, Roman Catholicism, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Animism, and Judaism.
a reply to: ONEtruthMono

Martin Luther king said this. But I would not agree entirely. All roads don't lead to heaven. They don't. I only say the requirement to get into heaven is a pure heart. That is the requirement. Regardless of the path you are on, no matter which branch you belong to, the requirement to see God and live with Him is a pure heart. It matter s not which (love based religion) we belong to. The importance lay in us doing all that is required to meet the standard. If you love Jesus then follow Him and do as He did. If we fall short we come back here and get another chance. But if we act in evil we will be sent to a place of chastisement. This is taught in all religions.
The way to a pure heart is also taught in all religions. Most followers of religions do not see this. As sometimes dogma makes it difficult. They fail to understand or meet the requirement that is set out. The path is narrow.

Consider this. We are already the people who have inherited the Earth. As we are here. Yes?

edit on 24-10-2017 by TheInfiniteFantastic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join