It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATTENTION PLEASE: Jesus Christ/Lucifer has returned. The Angel of Life has Spoken. Apocalypse NOW

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

You're Avatar is so cute! Your videos are a little haunting though. Love them, but a little scary at the same time.

Being the child of Lucifer and Jesus Christ is hard. I love heavy metal and industrial music, but prefer kittens and puppies

Thank you for sharing your kind and helpful comments.

Cheers my brother or sister. You truly are a God amongst men! 😜

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Never!

Please come back and read this entire thread it's entirety, then click on my avatar to read our earlier chapters.

This is important, it concerns your very eternal soul.

Humanity is getting a brand new script, please pay attention my child.

πŸ˜‡πŸ˜ˆπŸΈπŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸŽ©πŸ€‘πŸ€“
edit on 14-10-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: It annoys me that I have to explain all of my edit. It was typo, stop pointing out our flaws. It's mean. Sincerely, Little Miss Perfect

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Okay this story is very complex and I am a still a little fuzzy on certain details, but my hunch is that you are very close to truth.

I heard the incarnation of Jesus Christ has a new baby sister. 😜

I am humanitiy's Auntie Christ. Aka the cool Aunt! Hehehe

🐸
edit on 14-10-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

No please don't, unless you have your reasons...

Joking! Joking!

Watch a movie instead please.

No more killing in the name of Unconditional Love, Compassion and Light!

What the hell is wrong with these people running our world. The has to be some kind of absurd, ridiculous, though brilliantly and magnificently constructed, practical joke!

Or you know, some kind of riddle, wrapped in an enigma, wrapped in a mystery! 🐸🐸🐸

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Tellurian

Well, my chosen form sure the f-k is not some hermaphrodite goat! Lol

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

I am very tolerant and love all of Gods creatures. Though I might still be a little vain lol!

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: OwenandNoelle

You're Avatar is so cute! Your videos are a little haunting though. Love them, but a little scary at the same time.

Being the child of Lucifer and Jesus Christ is hard. I love heavy metal and industrial music, but prefer kittens and puppies

Thank you for sharing your kind and helpful comments.

Cheers my brother or sister. You truly are a God amongst men! 😜

Heh.. well the two things you noticed are my two sides.. my heart is like a bundle of kittens.. but..

I'm just going to forget this whole deal for now.
Odd coincidences to be sure.. it's like you're possessed by my ex..

And flattery like that for my ego??

Come on now, my name is human

Don't mind me.

edit on 14-10-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: gabewalker

Hahaha. It matters not what you call me, my dear, precious son or daughter lol.

When you follow your hearts and fight peacefully in the name of Unconditional Love, Compassion, Mercy, Truth and Light, you simply can't go wrong.

But still, KEK, or should I say, his better half, our magnificent KEKUIT, could lay out Anat with the flick of her tail!

KEK is a bit of a puss, KEKUIT is where the magic's at! πŸ˜‡

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Damn straight, but I love science fiction myself. I think Humanity might be just on the brink of "first contact" haha

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Thanks so much, I will check that out and yay!!! 😊😊😊

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Holy # ! someone has been into my '___' laced koolaid !

How much did you take ? You are off the rock kid.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Thank you, I will try.

In your crystal ball, do you think I will be forced to leave my bedroom. In other words, can all of this be taken care of, from the comfort of my home or must I, go preach on top of a hilltop?

I live in a small town and just don't see this going anywhere.

But I am very cautiously optimistic these days.

This is a scary world!

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: OwenandNoelle

you could probably succeed from the comfort of your closet. Just go like in there, close the door and meditate. The quieter the better. Just like stay in there, resist your mortal urges for food or water. understand it is imperative to your mission to just stay there and hone your skills.

Remember, you can do this. No go forth and close yourself in there tight.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
You speak for no one. No one believes you.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

EXELLENT.I 'll just watch the show.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: OwenandNoelle

NAW man, its a game of lies, and WHY I asked.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I am so lost. Or am I?

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: OwenandNoelle

A little sympathy is nice and God knows, quite literally, that what Humanity needs more than anything right now, is all of the compassion, mercy, forgiveness and unconditional love that we can get!

If God even existed, nevermind knew what Humanity needed, he would come down to earth, proved he was real and forgive those of us who didn't have enough proof of his existence for not believing and, most important of all, he would remove this threat of eternal damnation.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

If God even existed, nevermind knew what Humanity needed, he would come down to earth, proved he was real and forgive those of us who didn't have enough proof of his existence for not believing and, most important of all, he would remove this threat of eternal damnation.

Nope. I do not speak for God but there is this one part of humanity that people seem to forget. FREE WILL.

All you little idiots living this existence go about destroying, raping, murdering, hating...etc and then expect to be bailed out when things get too bad.

You do not even have the courage to take credit for all the evil you creatures do, you blame another being. When basically, it only makes suggestions and it is up to you to go through with whatever evil you idiots do.

The more evil in this world, the less belief in God and the one's doing this evil is mankind and then they ask for help from God. LMAO

I can claim to be Lucifer and the beautiful thing is that no one will believe me and many would attempt to ask for proof. If I were claiming to be the fallen one, my answer would be, "I am not a trained monkey that jumps when commanded, your belief is not required for my existence" but that would be if I was claiming to be the bad guy. LOL

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: da1daonlymorningstar

Are you sure there is freewill?

Though we feel that we can choose what we do, our understanding of the molecular basis of biology shows that biological processes are governed by the laws of physics and chemistry and therefore are as determined as the orbits of the planets. Recent experiments in neuroscience support the view that it is our physical brain, following the known laws of science, that determines our actions, and not some agency that exists outside those laws. For example, a study of patients undergoing awake brain surgery found that by electrically stimulating the appropriate regions of the brain, one could create in the patient the desire to move the hand, arm, or foot, or to move the lips and talk. It is hard to imagine how free will can operate if our behavior is determined by physical law, so it seems that we are no more than biological machines and that free will is just an illusion.” β€œ
β€” Stephen Hawking and Leonard Mlodinow, The Grand Design, Bantam Books, New York, 2010, p. 32.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: da1daonlymorningstar
You do not even have the courage to take credit for all the evil you creatures do, you blame another being. When basically, it only makes suggestions and it is up to you to go through with whatever evil you idiots do.

The more evil in this world, the less belief in God and the one's doing this evil is mankind and then they ask for help from God. LMAO

LUCI!!! Thanks for taking the time to reply to little old me (is it 'cause I listen to the devil's music?)

I've been saying this all along, God exists (in the minds of believers) to explain things that cannot be explained (in times gone by it was weather events, natural disasters and people surviving things they shouldn't have. These days it's if a fountain gets a little red tinge from algae, it's deemed a miracle. Your role has never changed though, you've always been blamed for man's shortcomings, evil deeds and mass murders and that role hasn't changed much, along with our understanding of the world around us, as Gods role has [been diminished].

Say hi to Dream of the Endless for me next time you see him, I miss that spooky bugger sometimes...

HAIL SATAN!

edit on 15/10/17 by djz3ro because: I had to fix the quote of the Lightbringer...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join