It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Larry Flynt offering $10 Million For Info to Impeach Trump

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

More butthurt... He wouldn't need $10 million to offer for info to impeach Trump. He can read about how to do so on Google. All he's missing is the same common denominator that everyone else is missing... Actual actions that can lead to impeachment. I guess his magazine is dying, thanks to the internet, and he needs to find relevancy again. That's good because with butthurt like that, he's bound to lose even more customers.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Gargamel

TRUMP: "Yeah that's her in the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

BUSH: "Whatever you want."

TRUMP: "Grab them by the p****. You can do anything."
www.voanews.com...

"I don't even wait" Wait for what? CONSENT!

What Trump is describing is sexual assault.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

TRUMP: "Yeah that's her in the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

www.voanews.com...

Keyword, describing. And there's not one person here who can say he's lying about what stars can do.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

No, of course there are those out there who are willing to play along to get something out of it. That in fact is why this is a more complex thing than people often try and make it out to be. But that is also a different situation completely than the other. Those differences need to be accounted for and not ignored as well.

But those involved know the difference and when caught usually try and push the argument to one side or the other to suit their purpose. That's where the, "She was asking for it." statements come in to play on one side while on the other side you get the "All male advances toward women are aggressive." Both those statements are wrong, but are based on some type of possible true interactions. But they're being used as an overall excuse for the situation.

When a "gold digger" or perhaps an opportunist exchanges some kind of "favor" in exchange for advancement or whatever they know what they're doing. They're playing along or even instigating that situation for that reason. When someone is forced or coerced into that same situation that's totally different. Both both situations do happen which is why each situation has to be examined in isolation rather than just putting them all into one group or the other.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

www.voanews.com...

Maybe he doesn't wait to ask them out on a proper date, or maybe he doesn't wait to get to know them better. It could mean a lot of things but he does follow it up with stating that they let him do it. If they did not let him do it would he do it?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

By saying "they let me do it" he's just justifying his behavior from the perspective that he wants to believe. How much you wanna bet that "they let me do it" is actually "they can't or don't do anything about it so they must have really been wanting it."

That's where the power abuse comes in. Just doing something to someone and them "taking it" doesn't mean they wanted it. When the abuser has power over you, you probably aren't in a position to do anything about it without even more abuse coming your way. That's how it works. The abuser knows this. That's why they do it. Because they know and make the victim aware of the fact that if they don't just "take it" that by not "taking it" things will become even worse for them.

Wienstien is the perfect example of that with repeated evidence for it. Even when he was being rejected overtly and repeatedly he would just keep pushing and comment about not upsetting him or making things worse. That's usually what follows after they try and coerce you by offering advancements or perks for going along with it. Offering perks is just one step nicer in the process than the threats. Both are still ethically wrong.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

No, of course there are those out there who are willing to play along to get something out of it. That in fact is why this is a more complex thing than people often try and make it out to be. But that is also a different situation completely than the other. Those differences need to be accounted for and not ignored as well.

But those involved know the difference and when caught usually try and push the argument to one side or the other to suit their purpose. That's where the, "She was asking for it." statements come in to play on one side while on the other side you get the "All male advances toward women are aggressive." Both those statements are wrong, but are based on some type of possible true interactions. But they're being used as an overall excuse for the situation.

When a "gold digger" or perhaps an opportunist exchanges some kind of "favor" in exchange for advancement or whatever they know what they're doing. They're playing along or even instigating that situation for that reason. When someone is forced or coerced into that same situation that's totally different. Both both situations do happen which is why each situation has to be examined in isolation rather than just putting them all into one group or the other.

I agree completely.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Trump kind of described my first date with the wife. I think the key is had the wife toldme to stop or leave i would have.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

If there was an actual event tied to the comment that we can look at I would agree that we would have to examine the situation. As it stands it was an off the cuff statement made in a private conversation. I take it as an egomaniac describing what women will let him do because he is famous. Sometimes it is as you describe, sometimes it is a welcome advance that is seen as something that can be capitalized on.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

We don't have the ability to examine an actual situation of what he described, but that doesn't mean we should assume it never happened. Or dismiss it as if it was all just talk. Of course to assume the opposite also is nothing more than just assuming what we don't know. Maybe it was all just a lie or maybe it's not. But just because we can't prove it doesn't mean we can just assume it never happened.

I mean, like you say, it was a private conversation which means he wasn't being pressured to lie. Also in that same conversation he also talks about "moving on" a married woman "like a bitch" and in some detail. We even now know the woman he was talking about. He's describing his own lack of ethical behavior which there is in fact evidence for some of it being true and other evidence to support the fact that all of it might be true, even the parts we can't verify. This isn't the only time he's said stuff like this either. He not only fits exactly within the pattern of men and their behavior which do this kind of thing but we also have him admitting to it as well.

All of that plus the accusations of women coming forward make it something that can't just be dismissed off hand. To do so is not just irresponsible but also just reinforces that same behavior. By dismissing it, it only makes you into an enabler of that very behavior.

I'm not saying just that alone is enough to stand as being proven beyond all doubt but to make excuses for it with so much evidence for it is itself totally unethical behavior.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

www.voanews.com...

Keyword, describing. And there's not one person here who can say he's lying about what stars can do.

Trump was describing an event, as he remembered it, in his own words. And yes, there is someone that can address the issue. Nancy O'Dell:

TRUMP: "I moved on her. Actually, she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her and I failed. I'll admit it. I did try and f*** her. She was married."

BUSH: "That's huge news."

TRUMP: "Nancy [O'Dell - former co-host of Access Hollywood], no this was... and I moved on her. Very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said 'I'll show you where they have some nice furniture'. I took her... I moved on her like a b****. I couldn't get there and she was married. And all of a sudden I see her. She's now got the big phoney t*** and she's totally changed her look."

BUSH: "Sheesh, your girl's hot as sh**. In the purple."

TRUMP: "Whoa! Yes! Whoa!"

BUSH: "Yes! The Donald has scored. Whoa, my man!"

[cross talk]

BUSH: " It better not be the publicist. No it's her, it's..."

TRUMP: "Yeah that's her in the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs [breath fresheners] just in case I start kissing her. You know, I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

Nancy O'Dell didn't give consent, and she was the target of Trump's Tic Tac scented mouth!

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Trump kind of described my first date with the wife. I think the key is had the wife toldme to stop or leave i would have.

Right. I mean this stuff is complicated because human interaction and socializing is often complicated. Especially when it comes to stuff like this. We give clues and hints and subtle things while interacting which dictate where things go. That's how it works. Otherwise we wouldn't date or flirt or any of that. We'd just walk up and say "Hi, I want to put this inside there and kiss you here and then do this and that." Then you'd get a response of "Ok sounds good, or No go away." But usually that's not acceptable so we have our little dance we do just like other animals do their dance.

But there are also times when it's not that complicated at all. There are also certain times and places where it's just not allowed or certain people who are just not allowed because of their situation. Someone's wife other than yours??? Not allowed. An employee under your Power?? Not allowed. Business relations specifically. The reason for that isn't because of social ethics at that point even. It's for a different set of reasons. All with their own ethical merit.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

www.voanews.com...

How are you going to react when some rich perv grabs your kid by the genitals...because you know, they're rich, famous and entitled. Or even describes wanting to...

Making excuses for trumps white trash behavior reveals much about a persons honor and character....think about it!
edit on 17-10-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

So he tried to make advances and when they were not accepted or consent was not given he stopped and that was the end? What are you trying to point out with this? Did he in fact kiss Nancy O'Dell without her consent?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

No, it wasn't the end. He put a Tic Tac in his mouth because he said he was going to kiss "her", the Hollywood Access hostess. The only lesson he learned was to keep doing what he was doing, moving on women "like a b*tch", to try and "F# them". He doesn't even wait, he just starts kissing them. We've already heard from other women about his hands, so "grab them by the pu$$y" isn't even a question, it's a promise!

Bottom line, our president is as much, if not more of a creep, as Larry Flynt! At least Larry Flynt pays for it!

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

But what did he actually do? Did he kiss Nancy O'Dell when she didn't want him too? Or is he just a braggart with an over inflated sense of self worth. I'm talking about actions not words. What did he actually do?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gargamel

But what did he actually do? Did he kiss Nancy O'Dell when she didn't want him too? Or is he just a braggart with an over inflated sense of self worth. I'm talking about actions not words. What did he actually do?

You'd have to ask Nancy if she wanted it or not. Not Winword. Like I was saying, each interaction has it's own specifics and various ethical issues involved.

That isn't the only instance of what he's been accused of though. Multiple women at different times each have their own accusations and each one has to be taken into account.

Also, depending upon what happens in one interaction also can't be applied to them all. If he assaulted Nancy then that counts for just that interaction not all. Same goes for if what he did with Nancy was totally fine.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: Gargamel

You'd have to ask Nancy if she wanted it or not. Not Winword. Like I was saying, each interaction has it's own specifics and various ethical issues involved.

That isn't the only instance of what he's been accused of though. Multiple women at different times each have their own accusations and each one has to be taken into account.

Also, depending upon what happens in one interaction also can't be applied to them all. If he assaulted Nancy then that counts for just that interaction not all. Same goes for if what he did with Nancy was totally fine.

Again I agree completely. In discussing the Billy Bush conversation I am of the opinion that it was some guy talking like a douchebag. Other accusations may have more substance but for this particular instance I don't see what all the outrage is about.

Was there even a kiss that happened between Nancy O'Dell and Trump? Or was Trump just talking out his ass and nothing came of it.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

In the video before Trump kissed Nancy on the cheek he muttered Melania was okay with that. So I take it wasn't exactly a sexual assault.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

That one instance I don't think was anything if I remember right. Billy said something about "Hey, how about a hug for Donald." or whatever and she was like "Oh yeah." then gave him a hug or something. Nothing wrong there. It was suggested and she accepted a totally normal type of thing.

However, had she known what they were just talking about she may not have been so agreeable to it. But who knows. Nothing about that instance is technically wrong. People don't like it because they know the context of what happened and it's kinda creepy. But that would be like blaming someone for thinking something in their head while getting a hug or something too. I'm sure I've given more than one innocent hug to a girl while thinking something else but that doesn't mean I should be looked down on for having that thought.

So I see what you're saying. This one thing isn't something to make a huge deal of by itself. But when combined with other stuff shows a possible pattern which is worth more attention. It's the pattern of behavior which needs to be examined.

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join