It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Larry Flynt offering $10 Million For Info to Impeach Trump

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
$10 million? That's hitman money, but maybe hit on POTUS man money not so much
In any case, Trump better stay clear of grassy knolls. You never know

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gargamel

So.... basically for enough money women will let men "grab them by the p*ssy". After all it may get their college paid for. It is just an entrepreneurial endeavor in the end. Cool. I agree.

No because they're pictures in a magazine. Just pictures of a naked body. If I could get a bunch of money for doing that you bet I would as would most people. But nobody is gonna pay me money to see me naked, just like most people.

But they can and that's great for them. Nothing wrong with it. That's not the same as grabbing anyone by the snatch.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Deaf Alien
Actually,
he is pretty icky.

Who, Flynt or Trump?

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Go figure the man who's magazine ran Chester the Molester cartoons for thirteen years somehow has an opinion.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Last year David Brock, the man behind Correct The Record and ShareBlue, basically an army of insufferable Clintonite trolls and bots polluting every social media platform, also tried to offer money for dirt on Trump. As far as I know, nothing ever came out of it, and his "Trump Leaks" site does no longer exist.

www.politico.com...

I doubt much will come out of Larry Flynt's "Trump Leaks" either but time will tell.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
A scum bag trying to justify his own life. .. Looking for any reason to not be called a scum bag. Why doesn't he give the 10 million to/for something useful? Really? He will give 10 mil to smear another man's name? He's obviously to rich to be taken seriously and void of any "balls". A hundred years ago, he'd have been called onto "a field" for this. Flint's a coward hiding behind modern times, women and boys thinking... Pos. 10 mil to smear another man's name? I geuss he has nothing left of his own name to not smear. So why not?

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Flynt's an idiot. He even spells his own name wrong...lol!

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

A hundred years ago, he'd have been called onto "a field" for this. Flint's a coward hiding behind modern times

Pretty sure the First Amendment is older than 100 years.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Wasn't the context of the statement that if you had enough money certain girls would let you grab them by the snatch. That would seem to me like a business arrangement wherein the grabbed is consenting the grab as long as the price is right or certain financial possibilities are there to allow the grabber to grab? It amazes me that the concept of a gold digger is lost when discussing this statement.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Gargamel

Actually I think the context of the Trump statement about grabbing the "monkey" was because of being Famous not Rich. That if you're famous "...you can do anything. Grab them by the p*ssy."

That's not a transaction of consent but one of power manipulation. It's not like he's grabbing women by the snatch and then paying them or that anyone agreed to it before hand.

Now with Flint it is a transaction. Pictures in exchange for money and it's all agreed upon before hand like any other transaction.

Honestly this is all pretty simple and to not see the difference really means you're trying to not see the obvious and are doing quite a bit of mental gymnastics to come up with excuses for what is clearly two totally different situations.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I think the mental gymnastics are coming from people assuming Trump grabbed girls by the "monkey" (thanks for the laugh BTW) rather that him just giving observations about the type of girls that try to capitalize on becoming close to the famous or rich people. Do you believe that there is no such thing as a gold digger who will gladly compromise themselves for the opportunity to have a sugar daddy?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

No mental gymnastics required to take Trump's own words as fact.

Do you believe that there is no such thing as a gold digger who will gladly compromise themselves for the opportunity to have a sugar daddy?

Of course. Melania Trump is proof of that!

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I also want to point out that I in no way advocate sexually assaulting anyone. I just think that the statement made by Trump was pointing out that there are women out there who would WILLINGLY allow advances if you were someone that could advance their status or provide a lifestyle that they are seeking to obtain.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Trump, and you apparently, have a serious problem with concept of consent.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

No mental gymnastics required to take Trump's own words as fact.

Do you believe that there is no such thing as a gold digger who will gladly compromise themselves for the opportunity to have a sugar daddy?

Of course. Melania Trump is proof of that!

And there you have it. Those girls do exist and I believe that was what he was talking about.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Trump, and you apparently, have a serious problem with concept of consent.

I believe the statement that he made alluded to the fact that they give consent solely based on the status of the person who would be the so called grabber. That to me is the gist of the statement. I believe he was talking about a specific type of girl that would be seen as a "gold digger".

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I believe the statement that he made alluded to the fact that they give consent solely based on the status of the person who would be the so called grabber.

Yep. That's why I said that you and Trump have a serious problem with the concept of consent. What you and The Donald describe is NOT consent, it's assault!

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Did Trump say that he has or that he could. There is a big difference in that distinction. I can say that if I wanted to I could close my office door and sleep my entire shift away and I would get away with it. It doesn't mean that I have or that I am planning to it just means I made an observation.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

I believe he said that there are women who would LET you grab them by the p*ssy. What does the word let mean to you?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Like stealing candy from a baby, right? They "let" you do it!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join