It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Larry Flynt offering $10 Million For Info to Impeach Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Larry Flynt - the new leftist hero, LOL
You'd think they would be learning their lessons about how to choose heroes by now.

You'd think first amendment rights would be more important than base partisanship.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Trump is so bad its almost comical--one couldn't write a black comedy and be believed like this guys actions.

I'm 20 pages into a satirical rock opera. Should be a feature by Thanksgiving or Xmas. Good response to the treatment already. $$$ and already listed with the WGA and I'll sue the first person that rips me off.

Perhaps I should contact Larry as ExProd, gonna have lots of T&A, I wonder who we can cast play Malinia and Ivanka. hubba, hubba....!! And the way Trump loves the camera and spotlighe; he might even volunteer to play himself.
edit on 14-10-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

You'd think they would be learning their lessons about how to choose heroes by now.

You'd think first amendment rights would be more important than base partisanship.

1st amendment? Who mentioned that??? Is that a reflex reaction now to any point? 1st amendment, 1st amendment, 1st amendment!!! Doesn't matter if it's not the point, lol.

You are entitled to idolise the likes of Flynt and Weinstein just because they don't like Trump. Your choice.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Larry Flynt has done more to protect First Amendment rights in this country than many others. He fought for that right, albeit selfishly, but he did a lot to protect unpopular speech.

He lost his ability to walk and almost lost his life defending First Amendment.
That is a true hero.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

I'm sure he'll be just all set when the feminist SJW's ban his bare asses back to the 1940's.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

1st amendment? Who mentioned that??? Is that a reflex reaction now to any point? 1st amendment, 1st amendment, 1st amendment!!! Doesn't matter if it's not the point, lol.

You are entitled to idolise the likes of Flynt and Weinstein just because they don't like Trump. Your choice.

Uh he was talking about Republicans trying to suppress his free speech. Watch the movie "The People vs. Larry Flynt". You might learn something new.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Trueman

Actually most do get it.
At least Pence seems to have an operational compass. Even if it does point in a less than optimal direction.

That, and an understanding of how the government works.

I'm talking about the other team.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

1st amendment? Who mentioned that???

I did.

In my first post in this thread.

You are entitled to idolise the likes of Flynt and Weinstein just because they don't like Trump.

I admire the fact how Flynt has protected the first amendment through court decisions more than anyone else that I can recall.

I never gave any indication of idolatry, admiration, or respect for Weinstein. So come off it, and watch yourself before you make a fool of yourself.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
When Trump’s nutty policies have us on the verge of two wars---NKorea and Iran, people dying because of his health care foibles, parts of the economy folding because he cut taxes for the rich, and a continuation of his nut-animal house administration they’ll be a world crescendo of getting Trump out of power. Its may be already here.

Trump is so bad its almost comical--one couldn't write a black comedy and be believed like this guys actions.

Flint has a great idea

Buckle up snowflake...you are in for a rough 7 more years.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

a reply to: Trueman

Actually most do get it.
At least Pence seems to have an operational compass. Even if it does point in a less than optimal direction.

That, and an understanding of how the government works.

I'm talking about the other team.

And here is was, thinking there were only two.
edit on 10/14/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
huh......really Trump out....
so, he wants hillary back.....go figure

like a bag of hammers

If Trump is removed it means President Pence.

Yes!

Yes!

President Pence....

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Uh he was talking about Republicans trying to suppress his free speech. Watch the movie "The People vs. Larry Flynt". You might learn something new.

I've seen it.
I recall seeing his documentary outlining his hatred of sexism and misogyny too ... I think it was called Lary Flynt's private collection : Young Sluts 2.

He's a dirt bag who exploits young women and now a leftist hero.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I would think that if they had any unlawful knowledge of Trumps then someone like a Comey or a Muller could give them a pass ... Aside from that it was a smart business move on the Donalds part . Even Comey went out on a limb to release to the public internal FBI material . It will be interesting to see if someone like a Assange or a Putin will give Flynt a shout out .

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

a leftist hero

Even Christians?

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

The establishment will do anything, including assassination to keep themselves in power.

This?

Small potatoes, in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The establishment will do anything, including assassination to keep themselves in power.

This?

Small potatoes, in my opinion.

Trump might not find it small potatoes.

Jerry Falwell certainly didn't with this one:

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Larry Flynt has done more to protect First Amendment rights in this country than many others. He fought for that right, albeit selfishly, but he did a lot to protect unpopular speech.

He lost his ability to walk and almost lost his life defending First Amendment.
That is a true hero.

That he did, by a crazy # who believed so fanatically that what Flynt printed and sold, using his First Amendment right, should not be printed or sold, and should be stopped by violence.
edit on 14-10-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
huh......really Trump out....
so, he wants hillary back.....go figure

like a bag of hammers

If Trump is removed it means President Pence.

Not sure which is worse to be honest.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Flynt makes a great poster boy for the Democratic Party too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join