It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The age of disbelief

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

So far it seems reality is what we're being told is a reality, so that means if out of what we are told, some parts are removed,
what are they? Non-reality?

I suppose if we believe the narrative we are being dished out in more ways than one, the answer is yes every single bit of information that has been removed from our mind is not true. We could even go as far to say that even whatever the reality writers haven't yet discovered is also part of non-reality.

Until recently, we have believed everything scientist have told us, why? well... maybe because they are the experts. They are trustworthy and spend all their days on the earth plane, to clarify for the rest of us what is real and what is fake.

" Who are you to question anything anyway? If you were really clever surely you would be up there with them?"
Where is up there I ask? Far away from you, you dirty rascal. I hear a murmur say.

Although there are many believers out there, we have now reached a new era. The age of disbelief, where blind faith is discarded and we may have to work some things out for ourselves. That doesn't entail the end of faith or belief, only the road in which we get there changes drastically.

edit on 14-10-2017 by ancientthunder because: add word

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientthunder

So far it seems reality is what we're being told is a reality, so that means if out of what we are told, some parts are removed,
what are they? Non-reality?

Out of bounds. No trespassing, Barbed wire, Landmines, here there be dragons.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I really like this one thunder. And couldn't agree more.

Science truly IS a religion. It's ironic that it's adherents often call themselves atheists in spite of how devoutly it's worshipped.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

no reality is what is removed in part or whole for the sake of the spin. Like witchcraft weavers, House of the Matt, Lords of the spiral.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Meh.

My thinking has never changed I just got better at it.

My reality never changed I just became more observant of it's ways.

I can test the scientific principles that govern our reality, we all can. A so called scientist could tell me that grass feeds on electricity and all other foliage on earth is primarily green because they feed on these "electrophytes" that decomposed grass gives off. Therefore grass is the key to all life, because without grass, all land based ecosystems would collapse.

I'd then tell him/her that they are trying to feed me verbal poo, or I could show them the science behind photosynthesis. Fossil records and good science that shows that this thesis is utter bollocks

People willing to believe anything seldom ever do any critical thinking.

As for religions? I don't see how science has discredited them at all. It isn't the job of scientists to discredit religion, any scientist doing so probably has a bitter experience in the past with religion, maybe they are just malicious?

The job of science is to test, test then test some more, most of the time good science is about declaring the obvious in a very slow and painful way.

You call it an age of disbelief, I call it the end of the age of sacredness. Because nothing is sacred anymore, not even God.

God cannot be shown to not exist anymore than I can definitively prove I exist. I cannot leave my box, I can't get into the other... Illusions don't make you delusional, you just didn't witness it in the wider context.

So with that all said, keep testing, keep observing and keep learning, on whatever side of the aisle you find yourself on.

Oh and don't preach your "gospel" as if your understanding has ascended you into a greater being than another, we're all still human last I checked

edit on 14-10-2017 by RAY1990 because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
My writings are to say what I feel and what comes to mind, as for ascending I don't believe in it! Gospel? my spelling is terrible. So no problem there, and with regards to being human my hands graft much more than many I know.If I could rub my hands across your face I would, then you surely would know be you a man/woman of science or a man/woman of intuitive knowing the touch of a human. reply to: RAY1990

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Ultimately it comes down to what you want, the intellectual capability of another nor the sweat of their back should have little bearing to you, unless you want it to.

The golden rule comes to mind, a rule that transcends religion and science, even humans for that matter... My dog doesn't bite me, I don't bite her.

But this world has many dictators, people who want you to think a certain way, act a certain way, be a certain way. They don't matter. You do.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
[Ultimately it comes down to what you want, the intellectual capability of another nor the sweat of their back should have little bearing to you unless you want it to.]

Human life is all about relationships. whether you want one or not as you say. None the less, we get these telltale signs about people even before they bite. These can be handy! one begins to see when someone is pumping BS.

Back to being Human, well as soon as your born you are one. No matter what your background, its up to you to be the best Human you can be. This requires some kind of effort, not forced effort but willingness to improve. Just for the sake of it, no gains.

reply to: RAY1990

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   

That doesn't entail the end of faith or belief, only the road in which we get there changes drastically.

Maybe a 180 turn back to what already was and has been declared non-existent by the masters of narrative.

As for religions? I don't see how science has discredited them at all.

Well there is spirituality and Religion... I don't see how religion will solve anything. However Spirituality is something deep inside all of us , it was , is and always will be part of what it is to be human , whatever science discovers or tells.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to frenchfries
Yes, it is more than a part it is what we are. Human anatomy is confused with the physical interpretation only, yes mind and emotions are included. But normal mind and emotions are tied to physical situations only. We have been told what we are all along the path, the best approach for me has been knowing for myself. Its a question of getting comfortable with the truth.
edit on 15-10-2017 by ancientthunder because: add reply

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Well I'm trying to get Human again. So in that way your beautiful post makes a lot of sense. I'm done with facts fear and hatred thats dominating this reality.

In a way it's the road back but the new isn't always better than the old. I might even to start to believe in a religion again
But above all it's paramount to discover what it means to be fully human with the goal of becoming more than just physical and accepting the greater now still untold reality.

Greetings.
edit on 10152017 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
More than a goal of becoming, why not see it as uncovering what you are. Happy journeys! reply to: frenchfries

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Well thanks to you too a 'happy journey'. I love the journey even more than the goal ancient

top topics

join