It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook Tom Delonge Confirmation Disclosure Told you so 2017! Check my post's

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

I'm thinking about the Wright Brothers and all the snide smirk's they put up with back in the day.

Not really as much you might think. And not really a good example.

First, they didn't use any speculative science, which is what this "warp drive" is, they used basic mechanical engineering.

Second, other people had flown before the Wright Brothers. What the Wright Brothers did was come up with a way to steer the thing.
www.livescience.com...

edit on 10/14/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

I assume what I read was right, because it sounds about right.

Careful. On that path lies confirmation bias.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I'm thinking about the Wright Brothers and all the snide smirk's they put up with back in the day.

Not really as much you might think. And not really a good example.

First, they didn't use any speculative science, which is what this "warp drive" is.

Second, other people had flown before the Wright Brothers. What the Wright Brothers did was come up with a way to steer the thing.
www.livescience.com...

Obviously you can point out flaws in the analogies, but nevertheless you understand the points MamaJ and I have made.
Every thing that has ever been done, began with a thought. "The thinking phase". "The planning phase", etc.

If they are hungry, let them eat. If they want to think, let them think.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I understand the point.
I also tend to be highly skeptical of people who beg for "investors" in public venues while continually dangling non-existent carrots.

I call it panhandling.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: UFOOWNER

I think one of the biggest problems regarding the Tom Delonge AMA was that he wasn't showing us anything new. Everything he spoke of, there is a book or some documents, an interview by another whistleblower, etc, that already contain the same information. Everyone was under the impression that he had something "new" to show us.

Plus, you are forgetting the tried and true salesman tactic that he has been using, of "You want more? You can get more for just 19.95!" Or the similar, "I know, but I can't tell you right now"... Sorry but that puts many people off.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I understand the point.
I also tend to be highly skeptical of people who beg for "investors" in public venues.

I call it panhandling.

It's the way now. Beats begging on the street corner.

It's far-fetched, maybe too much so, and I know you've always felt we haven't been "visited". But I think it's more likely we have. "They" had to get here somehow, maybe in ways we can't even imagine, so someone is trying to imagine it.

I won't send money (I don't guess) but I applaud their making the effort to take us forward.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MamaJ

These people are doing a hell of a lot more than the ones griping behind their computers. So with that said, if you go to, To the Stars Academy site, you can watch the entire video of what they are trying to accomplish. They have already raised $338,669.00 for the investment into new tech which I gather is called, "Warp Drive". dpo.tothestarsacademy.com...

Any person can invest in it as well as donate.... thats cool!

I don't knock anyone for trying to make the world a better place. By allowing this to be public and allowing people to invest in it... I just think its great.

The problem most have with Delonge is that he's done little more than make promises that disclosure is coming for a few years now. That date comes... and goes out with a whimper and he makes yet another promise of disclosure. Queue the lack of any sort of disclosure once more, then queue Delonge making yet another deadline that once more passes us by with nothing to show for it.

What he HAS done however, is start creating media projects which will inevitably pull money from those who keep on believing in his disclosure merry-go-round.

Maybe he's for real, maybe he isn't. Problem is, he's given very little information to anyone to shore up his assertions. His interviews are vague and he changes the subject when pressed for info. He deflects when asked who his sources are and why he should be looked at as credible. He does really shine when he's plugging his new books and other projects! Sorry, I guess i'm burnt and jaded by the huge number of fakes that have given UFO studies a black eye, but he comes across as a person looking to make a buck from those who believe by dragging them down the same back-alley over and over for years as a new line in the sand, ie deadline, is fed to us and fails to deliver.

link   

So basically tom delonge is asking for us to give him money to start a new reality show and to start a "aerospace and ENTERTAINMENT" company. Sorry I am not buying into that.

link   

I won't send money (I don't guess) but I applaud their making the effort to take us forward.

Good on you, but I don't see much to applaud, personally.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

If he could wrangle disclosure, it would be enough for me. I don't figure I'll ever go aboard a warp drive ship in any event. Although I would jump at the chance.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

I did a Google search on 'DOD Guy'.

I got a hit from the US Army about binge drinking prevention.

It could be connected, I guess.
DOD Guy hit.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

You and Jim O. ... always taking the wind out of my sails.

: P

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Why are ATS'ers being told we're bullies when, in actual fact, we merely disbeleive a single word that comes out of TDL's gob?

Last I heard, opinion NE bullying.

Besides, as has been said, he's the one scamming folk out of money and quite frankly, those who buy into his/their flim flam shenanigans are nuts or have too much cash to burn.

No, Mr. Tom, until you show me something absolutely concrete, I'll still be the "bully" keeping my tongue firmly cheek bound. And yes, there are UFO's - who knew??? /gasp

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

So until today we only had identified flying objects and werent aware that the govt had secret programs?

Tom might want to consider hiring someone to speak on his behalf.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Yes.... Don't Be That Guy!

I think Phage nailed it lol.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
This topic has been posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>