It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook Tom Delonge Confirmation Disclosure Told you so 2017! Check my post's

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

This will speak straight to you ATS bullies that gave me such a hard time... Thanks! And I mean it! Peace out! "Folks, I'm concerned that some of you are missing the point. The head of a secret UFO program at the DOD has just come forward to confirm the existence of that program. Based on the work of this official program, he has stated for the world to hear that UFOs are unquestionably real. Tom Delonge FB

Facebook Tom Delonge Confirmation Disclosure Told you so 2017! Check my post's

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites
please post one or two paragraphs,
a link to the entire story,
AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Sat Oct 14 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: UFOOWNER

You link is broke.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

So someone is telling us that someone said something to them but we dont get to see them say it to that someone?

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Here is the link to his FB page.. www.facebook.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Something extraordinary was revealed today. Former high-level officials and scientists with deep black experience who have always remained in the shadows came forward on one platform. These insiders have long-standing connections to government agencies which may have programs investigating unidentifed aerial phenomena (UAP/UFOs). The team includes a 25-year veteran of the CIA’s Directorate of Operations, a Lockheed Martin Program Director for Advanced Systems at “Skunk Works”, and a former deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence.

Few more have stepped forward, it's still not any kind of disclosure

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Does a Facebook post constitute Breaking Alternative News?

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Like everything associated with Delonge, this post makes no sense.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I think everyone has always said there are definitely unidentified things in the sky. They have not said they know what they are or who is flying them.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
If one owns a UFO, does that means its been "identified"? Or does that only come after it gets some kind of make /model decal / license plate / "N Marking"??

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
So you waited this long for Tom Delonge to say, I heard it from a friend?

Who is this DOD guy?

link   

Lol, ufos are real. We know that. And that does not constitute disclosure. Sorry you or tom or whoever felt bullied.

link   
a reply to: imitator

That guy. You know. The DOD guy.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
If one owns a UFO, does that means its been "identified"? Or does that only come after it gets some kind of make /model decal / license plate / "N Marking"??

Once you owe property taxes on it then it becomes identified.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Face Book Tom Delonge a reply to: Phage

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Tom Delong can sic a dong. Ufos. Yes Tom, some things that fly are unidentified. Thanks for pointing that out. Great job. You and greer are parasites.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Go to Tom Delonge's facebook page and get over it
a reply to: skalla

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I found it hard it is hard to find the will whatever nevermind
a reply to: Phage

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

By the very definition of "unidentified" we always knew that there were unidentified flying objects. Birds, swamp gas, Venus, planes, reflections of car lights, swarms of insects, balloons (including weather balloons), experimental (and perhaps secret) planes, drones and meteorites, the moon, pranks.. all kind of stuff that can not be identified at the moment of observation. So, revealing that we know that we now Know For A Fact That UFO's Exist is a bit like saying that we now know for a fact that people are very bad at identifying whatever flies around in our skies.

No relation with "disclosure" whatsoever. But clever Tom knows exactly what to do to raise some money: by adding an "entertainment" branch to this undertaking, he covers his ass - he can always say to his investors "hey, you knew that I was in the ENTERTAINMENT business, I merely tried to entertain you, which I did, so I upheld my promise. No, you won't get your money back."

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
OP, for what its worth I am not going to jump on the band wagon ripping dude apart. I am watching the live broadcast to listen to the panel and THEN will make a comment judging what I think and or feel. lol

I will say this though....

I don't need anyone to tell me what is already understood.

BRB.....

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join