It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The President is not doing his job

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
America is not hostage of the insurance industry. If the insurance industry asks for 100 trillion dollars every day from the HHS department, they will get 0 cents.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: VengefulGhost

So enjoy your couple of years without cost sharing subsidies. After that it will be single payer medicare for everyone. Those tax penalties will start looking pretty good for people of your ilk. Seems the right loves to cut off their arms to spite their hands.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite Its time you anti-trump phobias-ass's gave it a rest and let TRUMPANTASTIC do his sh.t! Regardless of what people say he's a dam sure improvement on the last few presidents. GO TRUMPY GO!
I'm not anti-Trump. I'm pro-Constitution.
How could you be pro constitution when you refuse to read it and understand it? It isn't some document that you can be pretending to have read like half our politicians and then edit and change the parts you don't like while acting in public like that's what the constitution says because Trump is in the Whitehouse. It is a binding document which governs the power and status of ALL OTHER LAWS. There are many laws written where that boss document has been ignored, and the laws that have done that in defiance of that authority, are illegal. When someone enforces laws that are in complete contradiction to the constitution, or even partially afoul of the constitution, then they are acting illegally. Trump is making things right again because he respects the constitution. Obama and Hillary on the other hand were always looking and scheming for ways to circumvent it. Get it through your head once and for all. If you want to hate on Trump that's fine, but forget about the "he's breaking the law" part because it doesn't fly. That bird is grounded.
Just another accusation you have no proof of. This is, what, the third post you've made in this two-page thread throwing out vague accusations without evidence? Come now, show us all where I have 'refused to read or understand it.' What parts did I edit and change' exactly? The job of the President includes seeing that laws are enforced. Laws are made by Congress, as are appropriations. The courts rule on the constitutionality of the law. The President doesn't just get to decide to call a requirement within a law unconstitutional and not enforce it.

Well he's doing it.

As long as you're admitting that he is exercising power outside his constitutional authority, we're on the same page.

Actually I'm not admitting that. Whatever he's doing, and no matter what you think he's doing, it looks okay to me. I am glad he is stopping the Obama illegal payoffs to the insurance companies, who are breaking profit records at the taxpayer's expense up to this point. Trump can piss on them in any way he can.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Trump can piss on them in any way he can.
Yeah!
No matter how much it costs.

Federal deficits would increase by $6 billion in 2018, $21 billion in 2020, and $26 billion in 2026;

www.cbo.gov...

edit on 10/14/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite
Its time you anti-trump phobias-ass's gave it a rest and let TRUMPANTASTIC do his sh.t!

Regardless of what people say he's a dam sure improvement on the last few presidents.

GO TRUMPY GO!

I'm not anti-Trump.
I'm pro-Constitution.
And that's half of the US's problem. It was defined by 3 main characters with bankers chirping in their ears!
edit on 14-10-2017 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

“The United States, to put it more clearly, is one of the few countries in the world that is technically incapable of defaulting on its public debts, so we cannot have a situation like in Greece or Portugal or Ireland, ” Rivkin, co-chairman of the Center for Law and Counterterrorism, said during a telephone conference call sponsored by the conservative legal group on July 7.

Section Four of the 14th Amendment to the Constitution of the United States says that “[t]he validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law, including debts incurred for payment of pensions and bounties for services in suppressing insurrection or rebellion, shall not be questioned.”

www.cnsnews.com...

he's obligated by the constitution to pay the country's debts, if congress refuses to appropriate the money then the treasury does have the power to provide the money, but if this money is truly reimbursement, then it's money that is owed.. a debt!!!

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Its time you anti-trump phobias-ass's gave it a rest and let TRUMPANTASTIC do his sh.t!

Regardless of what people say he's a dam sure improvement on the last few presidents.

GO TRUMPY GO!

I'm not anti-Trump.
I'm pro-Constitution.
And that's half of the US's problem. It was written by 4 bankers was it not!

Google is a very useful tool to keep people from looking stupid; But you have to use it.

www.usconstitution.net...

See any bankers?
edit on 14-10-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

GO TRUMPY GO!

I'm not anti-Trump.
I'm pro-Constitution.

Google is a very useful tool to keep people from looking stupid; But you have to use it.

See any bankers?
This says framers who did the writing, not the defining I suspect. The U.S. Constitution is the work of several men, directly and indirectly. The three most notable persons whose work influenced the Constitution but who were not involved in its writing are Thomas Jefferson, John Adams and Thomas Paine. And I am sure bankers were involved and responsible for a lot of it or you would not have the Fed Reserve now. Which is another big problem.
edit on 14-10-2017 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Fascinating.

So Trump blatantly betrays his Oath of Office ... and the excuse is “Yeah, but Obama did it.”

So much for believing in the Constitution and loving the USA, huh?

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven

his job is to see that laws are faithfully executed.

To sign or veto.

He's arbitrarily decided that he isn't going to execute the law.

See the problem?

Yah, the president isn't the one making these decisions, just announcing decisions already made. Like rescinding the agreement wth Iran. He's the circus ring announcer, the game show host, reading a script from tele-prompters.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven

Millions will go uninsured. The cost of not insuring people will be greater than insuring them. Also people complain about premiums now, they are set to go up, not down. The Affordable Care Act needed tweaking, not getting rid of it, and that is one of the things Hillary said. Why anyone thought trump would do the right thing for Americans is blind. He has no idea what he is doing. His "advisors" are no better.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Only the weak need insured. The physically weak. The mentally weak. They should go to Syria to fight and die. They have no place in society.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

GO TRUMPY GO!

I'm not anti-Trump.
I'm pro-Constitution.

See any bankers?
This says framers who did the writing, not the defining I suspect. The U.S. Constitution is the work of several men, directly and indirectly. The three most notable persons whose work influenced the Constitution but who were not involved in its writing are Thomas Jefferson, John Adams and Thomas Paine. And I am sure bankers were involved and responsible for a lot of it or you would not have the Fed Reserve now. Which is another big problem.

The framers of the Constitution have NOTHING to do with the Federal Reserve Bank! That would be under Woodrow Wilson and the gathering of the same families running the world right now who shown up at Jekyll Island whom created the FED.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Might look up James Madison while you’re at it ... seems like I remember he had something to do with the Constitution as well ...

TJ was in Paris at the time, serving as Ambassador.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: sb244
a reply to: kurthall

Only the weak need insured. The physically weak. The mentally weak. They should go to Syria to fight and die. They have no place in society.

Well adios, anyone that would make a statement like that is someone that doesn't wash his fruit.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Fascinating.

So Trump blatantly betrays his Oath of Office ... and the excuse is “Yeah, but Obama did it.”

There's something known as Obedience to Authority, which is a book about the Milgram Experiments. These experiments supported the notion that people who perceived an authority figure ordering them to do morally wrong acts allowed them to do so. Someone in a lab coat (who they only recently met) telling them to increase the voltage and shock a person was sufficient to fatally shock someone they had never met in many of the experiments (simulated of course).

This work grew out of the examination of Nazi Germany, where people following orders did such great evil; conventional wisdom was that only a tiny minority of average people would follow orders up to the point of killing. A whole lot of people will just do what others tell them, if they perceive them to be an authority. Now, there are caveats; having the authority remotely instructing the participants would reduce the simulated murder, for example.

What does that have to do with this? Well, we put people in positions of authority - we elect our representatives and President. We vest great power in their hands, and then we obey. We re-elect our representatives at a very high rate; 75% at the lower end, as I recollect.

Now, the obedience to authority isn't universally true - but when Milgram did his experiments, almost two thirds of participants went all the way to fatal shocks. We have an even more vested interest in an authority figure when we put them in positions of authority in the first place, and worse - people really hate to admit that they are wrong.

Kicking out someone you elected is a tough pill to swallow.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Fascinating.

There's something known as Obedience to Authority, which is a book about the Milgram Experiments. These experiments supported the notion that people who perceived an authority figure ordering them to do morally wrong acts allowed them to do so. Someone in a lab coat (who they only recently met) telling them to increase the voltage and shock a person was sufficient to fatally shock someone they had never met in many of the experiments (simulated of course).

This work grew out of the examination of Nazi Germany, where people following orders did such great evil; conventional wisdom was that only a tiny minority of average people would follow orders up to the point of killing. A whole lot of people will just do what others tell them, if they perceive them to be an authority. Now, there are caveats; having the authority remotely instructing the participants would reduce the simulated murder, for example.

What does that have to do with this? Well, we put people in positions of authority - we elect our representatives and President. We vest great power in their hands, and then we obey. We re-elect our representatives at a very high rate; 75% at the lower end, as I recollect.

Now, the obedience to authority isn't universally true - but when Milgram did his experiments, almost two thirds of participants went all the way to fatal shocks. We have an even more vested interest in an authority figure when we put them in positions of authority in the first place, and worse - people really hate to admit that they are wrong.

Kicking out someone you elected is a tough pill to swallow.

This is actually quite interesting, and I remember this from years ago being discussed. It was mostly being discussed by people who noticed people who supported Obama's unconstitutional schemes and plans and would never admit there was anything wrong with it.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

GO TRUMPY GO!

I'm not anti-Trump.
I'm pro-Constitution.

See any bankers?

The framers of the Constitution have NOTHING to do with the Federal Reserve Bank! That would be under Woodrow Wilson and the gathering of the same families running the world right now who shown up at Jekyll Island whom created the FED.

I didn't say the framers did! If you read what I wrote " The U.S. Constitution is the work of several men, directly and indirectly. The three most notable persons whose work influenced the Constitution but who were not involved in its writing are Thomas Jefferson, John Adams and Thomas Paine. And I am sure bankers were involved and responsible for a lot of it or you would not have the Fed Reserve now". The constitution facilitated what was done under WW.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Might look up James Madison while you’re at it ... seems like I remember he had something to do with the Constitution as well ...

TJ was in Paris at the time, serving as Ambassador.
Apparently were a lot of people (long list) but the defining was done by a small number maybe 4-5 people. i do not know exactly. The long list were just framers/writers, a bit like olden day typists. The Fed Reserve was done under WW but the constitution facilitated its coming into being! Bankers had a few dirty hands in it all!! They always do, have and always will because they control the money supply hence have the greatest say in everything including war.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join