It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reason #200,000 Not To Attend Columbia U-Hillary Clinton May Teach There

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

I almost want to take her class just to ask her questions that have nothing to do with her class, but more so about her time as Secretary of State..... Just derail her lectures each class...

If she is anything like some other professors, you would be asking a professor's assistant who actually teaches the class. Hillary very well maybe ghost writing her memoirs.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

I almost want to take her class just to ask her questions that have nothing to do with her class, but more so about her time as Secretary of State..... Just derail her lectures each class...

If she is anything like some other professors, you would be asking a professor's assistant who actually teaches the class. Hillary very well maybe ghost writing her memoirs.

You're probably right, but in the event she does lecture, I'd do my best to morph into Trey Gowdy and begin carpet bombing her with questions...

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Can you handle it?

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

This would be the only 'class' ever associated with Hillary.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
If one was lucky enough to gain entrance to Columbia why would her being there stop one? Not like they are going to force you to listen to her. They have other profs.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Usually I am a pretty even handed with threads, but Hillary and M Obama, while wildly successful and by some measures brilliant, are not my favorites and use their gender as a pry bar.

So Hillary is talking with Columbia U to potentially house her achieves and maybe more.

The former U.S. Secretary of State and presidential nominee is in talks with Columbia University to take on a formal role at the Ivy League — and potentially house her archives there, multiple sources told the Daily News.
www.nydailynews.com...

Professor Hillary. She is a former law professor, so more power to the school. I look forward to the leaked lectures and zany moments with Hillary.

One option under discussion is an esteemed “University Professor” role that would allow Clinton to lecture across a range of schools and departments without the requirement of a strict course load, one source said.

A former law professor, Clinton could maintain the vaunted but vague role indefinitely or decide at a later date she wants to settle at Columbia's celebrated law school or maybe the School of International and Public Affairs, the source said.

Eh, all of these schools try to attract such people. Obama went to undergrad there, so that aspect makes sense. They both are affiliated with NYC now days too.

I want to Columbia for grad school. It was a great experience.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Right, If she teaches law or some kind of policy or political class at SIPA, the public affairs school, it would still be interesting and relevant based on her experience.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

a reply to: Sublimecraft

Hillary will not be teaching, that is what teaching assistances are for. Bill WILL NOT be allowed in Columbia.

Generally the professors still teach, at the very least lecture. TAs there will be having office hours and such, maybe facilitating discussion groups. You can still talk to the professors.

This is what actually makes schools like Columbia attractive to attend. You can have professors that are formerly or currently well known experts, authors, political figures, etc. The point is not whether you agree with them. Getting the opportunity to hear first hand from a leading figure about their field is an opportunity.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

This would be the only 'class' ever associated with Hillary.

Very true, she has successfully not been prosecuted. Perhaps everything that she has been accused of was a witch hunt.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

I can just see it now -Professor Dodgy of Columbia-4-kids teaching Legal Ethics 101 and cyber-security-for-dummies, wears striking pantsuits with a black cape and still has absolutely no idea how to tell the truth or remain even the slightest bit ethical.

Your last two attributes describing Hil are also those of a
ruthless and deadly effective marquis-class attorney.
I guess that's what makes it so spooky nowdays..
"Truth be damned, win the argument."

top topics

<< 1   >>

join