It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reason #200,000 Not To Attend Columbia U-Hillary Clinton May Teach There

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Usually I am a pretty even handed with threads, but Hillary and M Obama, while wildly successful and by some measures brilliant, are not my favorites and use their gender as a pry bar.

So Hillary is talking with Columbia U to potentially house her achieves and maybe more.

The former U.S. Secretary of State and presidential nominee is in talks with Columbia University to take on a formal role at the Ivy League — and potentially house her archives there, multiple sources told the Daily News.
www.nydailynews.com...

Professor Hillary. She is a former law professor, so more power to the school. I look forward to the leaked lectures and zany moments with Hillary.

One option under discussion is an esteemed “University Professor” role that would allow Clinton to lecture across a range of schools and departments without the requirement of a strict course load, one source said.

A former law professor, Clinton could maintain the vaunted but vague role indefinitely or decide at a later date she wants to settle at Columbia's celebrated law school or maybe the School of International and Public Affairs, the source said.

edit on 14-10-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Shes still pretending she won the election, wants a presidential library...

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Her archives? She must've found her emails!

Seriously, what archives?

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamonlyhuman

Her archives? She must've found her emails!

Seriously, what archives?

Control freaks, list makers, (lawyers) all have volumes of records. Their # list, all the dirt on competitors, their friends in hi places.

They figure they need every bit off their wickedness recorded so they can file suit, blackmail or escape prosecution.

Oh, never mind... those aren't the archives you are looking for. You may go about your business. Move along.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamonlyhuman

She has made great achievements. Maybe they are honors and important papers?

I wonder if this is an ego thing, she is a driven women and wanted the presidency and it was literally snatched from her talons after it was promised to her.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I can just see it now -Professor Dodgy of Columbia-4-kids teaching Legal Ethics 101 and cyber-security-for-dummies, wears striking pantsuits with a black cape and still has absolutely no idea how to tell the truth or remain even the slightest bit ethical.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Even if you don't like her politics, and I assume this thread exists to allow Hillary bashers yet another excuse to bash Hillary, which, seriously, are you guys ever getting over her calling you a bad thing that one time?

But even if you don't like her politics, she's been a lawyer and a politician all of her life, it seems reasonable to assume that she maybe has some wisdom to pass on from all of her experiences.

It's not like she's going to be lecturing on moral ethics.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Hillary will not be teaching, that is what teaching assistances are for. Bill WILL NOT be allowed in Columbia.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Even if you don't like her politics, and I assume this thread exists to allow Hillary bashers yet another excuse to bash Hillary, which, seriously, are you guys ever getting over her calling you a bad thing that one time?

But even if you don't like her politics, she's been a lawyer and a politician all of her life, it seems reasonable to assume that she maybe has some wisdom to pass on from all of her experiences.

I acknowledged her achievements.

And she is an excellent legal strategist, her ass is not in jail. Something Trump said he would do, and that promise may have helped him win the election.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Reason #200,000 Not To Attend Columbia U-Hillary Clinton May Teach There

There's another diploma that isn't worth the paper it's printed on.

Corrupted people teaching students equals only one outcome.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Looks like we wont be seeing Sillolme around much anymore, being busy for new entrance exams and all.
J/K Silly.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

All I will say about this, is that leaving this corrupt bag of ego in the driving seat of the education of young people, in affairs like law and international affairs, is a surefire way to damn the future of diplomacy.

I am not saying that students will learn nothing from the woman, because she is a capable operator in many respects, for all that she is also a *insert word which is inappropriate to be repeated in polite company*. But what they will learn is how to perform operations of law, how to perform political moves. They will not learn anything about morality, ethics, how to form a personal ideology which is beneficial to their fellow human beings, by being around or taught by, that woman.

That is not to say that they would be able to learn anything positive in those respects, from any particular political figure, especially in America, with its HEAVY and BLATANTLY corporatist political centre. But, without beating around the bush, in the fields of law and politics, its essential that tutors are not as corrupt and dangerous as the people who already operate in the field. People need to understand, law and politics are DIRTY subjects, and most operators in those fields are DISGUSTING humans, literally walking dirt. They are not that way because of where they might be from, what religious beliefs they do, or do not hold, but because the moral landscape they operate within, is corrupt, broken, and only benefits the least moral, most savage and insidious individuals in a given country.

In order to teach the future lawyers and leaders about these things, it is necessary that their tutors are not morally retarded, and frankly, Clinton is not, even remotely qualified in that regard.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

originally posted by: Painterz

I acknowledged her achievements.

And she is an excellent legal strategist, her ass is not in jail. Something Trump said he would do, and that promise may have helped him win the election.

He didn't put her in jail YET, it doesn't mean he won't. That's the smartest thing to do now, Trump knows and maybe also been advised to let her damage more her liberal/democrat side. To jail her, the crazy lady with James Brown hairdo and the rest of clowns will help them to rebuild their leadership.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

This career path is much better than the one she was considering as a stripper and pole dancer.

And it's at an ivy league school so it's not like any real people or people with ethics, values and morals will be affected by her tainted presence.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

This career path is much better than the one she was considering as a stripper and pole dancer.

Oh man, I won't have a chance to hang a "Bill" on her.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Top schools love to have world leaders and celebrities or well known faculty members. It is stuff like this that separates the Ivy League / Top Tier universities from lesser ranked and community college type schools.

I have no love for Hillary, but regardless of politics, I'd still like to hear her lecture. You cannot deny she has been one of the most successful women politically. Even though I find her a hag, you can still learn something from her.

I went to a top business school. We had Oprah teaching a class. The speakers she'd bring to class were unreal. She literally has Henry Kissenger show up one day unannounced. I'd imagine Hillary would use her clout to bring in other speakers as well.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal Did you attend Trumps classes? Lol

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

You know a Billionaire needs to have a shady set of classes for what? I did not and do not understand the Trump U that was seemingly a messy scam.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I almost want to take her class just to ask her questions that have nothing to do with her class, but more so about her time as Secretary of State..... Just derail her lectures each class...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join