It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Asylum, Muslims

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder
never in all my puff have I read such childish nonsense about an issue which deserves rational debate- once again I state I am not favour of repatriating anyone who is here legally.

If you cannot comprehend this then that ain't my problem chief

- So what was this supposed to be about then?

Can't you explain yourself or are you just stuck with running away from your own comments, hmmm?

posted on 11-2-2005 at 11:58 AM Post Number: 1161771 (post id: 1183664)

Originally posted by blueorder -
obviously the race and culture issue is part of the debate

Sminkeypinky - So you are talking about people born in the UK but of an ethnic background?

Just so as we all know.

Blueorder - Absoloutely, yes.

It is obviously part of the debate on immigration given the recent nature of those arrivals

My argument is about the wholly unsustainable levels of immigration currently being faced.

- What "unsustainable levels"? Says who? Michael Howard and the BNP?

.....and anyway in that case what do you mean by the above comments regarding British people of ethnic background then?

Apparently it isnt just the "fringe" element any more- you know something up when Tony Blair admits there is a problem- he knows the British public, black, white and asian, face the reality of uncontrolled immigration every day- they are not prepared to stand for it anymore, as much as fascists like you would like to suppress debate.

- The Labour policy just announced is nothing like the tory parties' absurd arbitary 'cap' on asylum.

It is an additional facility and control on immigration (not asylum) akin to the Euro idea of 'guest workers'.

It will result in more of the needed 'guest workers' coming to the UK, actually.

Clearly you have no clue about the details of Labour's proposed policy but if you think this is about pandering to the BNP (or the tory) agenda you have completely lost it.

(BTW why don't you try and use the quoting facility properly instead of that multiple posting nonsense, hmm?)

[edit on 12-2-2005 by sminkeypinkey]

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoobCommando
Forget this - I hate chatting about this crap, because at the end of the day, chatting does nothing, action says everything!

Chatting about this does nothing for you because you are talking out your arse. Nobody is listening to you ignorant fascist ideas because anyone with half a brain cell knows you are spewing fabricated statistics and worn out slogans. Try thinking for yourself instead of venting your frustration at a wasted life on people who have done nothing to harm you as a whole.

If you've had a bad experience with an Asian, it's an individual you are dealing with, not a race.

To whoever tried to exploit the murder of the white teenager in Glasgow to incite racial hatred earlier in this thread, I'm from Glasgow. I also happen to be white. I've been in my fair share of fights in my time, though I've never started one. I've been attacked by plenty of drunken white thugs without provocation, but nobody of the Asian persuasion has ever harmed a hair on my head. That murder, as horrific as it was, is a drop in the ocean compared to the number of attacks on Asians by white thugs in this city.

To all you wannabe Frei Korps skinheads in Britain today, stop looking for a scapegoat to hate, and start hating yourselves. You are the skidmarks on the backside of society, and you are the sole reason for racism in my country today.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Wow, from the sharp responses on this thread, it would seem to me that things have not changed much over the years since I left the country.

Heartened to note that the feelings of locals have not changed much over the years.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by sminkeypinkey

- So what was this supposed to be about then?

Can't you explain yourself or are you just stuck with running away from your own comments, hmmm?

posted on 11-2-2005 at 11:58 AM Post Number: 1161771 (post id: 1183664)

Originally posted by blueorder -
obviously the race and culture issue is part of the debate

Sminkeypinky - So you are talking about people born in the UK but of an ethnic background?

Just so as we all know.

Blueorder - Absoloutely, yes.

It is obviously part of the debate on immigration given the recent nature of those arrivals

[edit on 12-2-2005 by sminkeypinkey]

I would be grateful if you could point out where I suggest people should be repatriated- never have I suggested this, so I fail to see why you keep incorrectly mentioning it.

Show me where I have suggest it or else try a more fruitful line of "attack".

The fact that I mentioned race is part of the immigration issue is wholly separate from the idea of repatriation- anyone here legally should stay. I am talking about present and future immigration controls- you seem incapable of grasping this fact.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
blueorder,

Although admittedly you have been misquoted, it is clear that you are not pleased with the level of immigrants who live in Britain already, otherwise you would not be so worried about more arriving in the future. Perhaps this is why it has been percieved that you are advocating deportation?

Frankly the statistic that suggests whites will become a minority in 50 years is laughable. Britain is not going to recieve 50 million immigrants in that length of time, or in any lenght of time for that matter.

However, all credit to you for not resorting to derogetory racist abuse in trying to argue against immigration. I accept your concerns that it could become a problem but do not agree with you. I am pro-immigration because qualified people are leaving Britain at a worrying rate and we need professionals from abroad to fill numerous posts, most pressingly in the NHS.

On a more general levels I think you ideas are flawed as it is my personal belief that nationalism is a dead end for humanity as a whole, even more so cultural and racial segregation.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I used to work at an immigration detention center.

heres my experience with " Immigrants".

The worst are Albanians. they are total animals, indifferent to any life at all. They want it, they will kill you for it. Simple as that. Thats their culture, thats how they are. Extremely dangerous.

Nigerians. Criminals who feel the world owes them a living. They whine, winge and wheedle their way round life. When they don't get what they want, they turn ultra violent.

Algerians. fraud. They are master fraudsters. They have no hesatation to de-fraud you. only violent when provoked. terrorist sleepers use Algerians as bodies for operations on mainland europe due to French algerian problem.

Jamaicans. violent. Dangerous in a pack enviroment. will use force of numbers to intimidate and if that does not work, extreme violence will follow.

Pakistanis. Very aggressive when in a group, but extreme cowards when faced one on one with a uniformed officer. they will back down, then run away and get a large group. They will then be the " hero " of the group, and the loudest mouth. Prefered weapon is a small blade. Cry like babies when they get " wrapped up ".

The above races are the most violent, aggressive people that are faced daily by detention and custody officers through out the United Kingdom day in day out, for little or no recognition.

As a threat to the UK and the way of life we have, they are the five main races that pose a major threat. Each of the races are a major factor in our inner cities, and i fear for the futur of our nation. The levels of violence these people bring with them into our country is appalling, and yet day in day out we are told that we need more of them, to sustain our economy.

Im sorry, i could go on at length about what i have seen, but heres one thing that i will never forget.

During a major disturbance at one immigration centre, the immigrants attacked the very people who were there to help them.
They didn't stand and fight the officers, they tried to attack and rape the nurses who worked in the health centre. they failed, but not with out burning down the centre .

These people are coming here day in day out, and yet to say any thing is racist. Im sorry, when you can tell me that the Albanians see using their own children as prositutes an acceptable face of todays society, Algerians trying to blow us up, Pakistanis trying to run their own ghettos, jamacains running nearly all the crack coc aine in the Uk, and to top it all the Nigerians trying to rob us blind. Oh what a free country we live in.

White, Black, Yellow, or any colour in between, we need to finally stand up and say enough is enough. Our country is full, we have got enough people, and enough crime. Lets sort it out before we let any more in.

I for one have had enough. As a country, its time to get tough.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I can't believe a thread like this with so much OBVIOUS racial hatred has been allowed to continue. I wouldn't care less if it was a discussion about immigration and asylum, but in amongst the few rare discussions about it are a larger amount of hateful racist remarks.

The bottom line with these foul low life scum of the earth ignorant people, is that they view "whites" as being supreme over "browns".. or "paki's"...
I don't want to be associated with a board that tolerates that kind of discussion - and don't pretend this is about immigration.

[edit on 16-2-2005 by paranoia]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join