It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Asylum, Muslims

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoobCommando
Sminkeypinkey, are you a "brown Briton", do you live in these trouble spots?

- If I was what difference would it make?
I have family very close to Bradford.

I know that when the BNP and their ilk start showing up in an area they create all sorts of mayhem......as does anyone with eyes to see it.
Just as the Police themselves say too.

If anything, it is the host community being abused and terrorized by these so-called British "brown people" or whatever you want to call them.

- Catch a grip.
There are those refusing to be picked on without a fight any more and there are those innocent unconnected young white guys getting attacked from time to time, it is true.
But the vast bulk of racial attacks are by whites on black/asian.
As crime survey figiures have always shown.

Wise up.

Whether you like to admit it or not, these people cause the majority of problems associated with these the places they live - drug dealing, assualts, rape, etc.

- No doubt you can't even attempt to back those ludicrous statements up but do feel free.

When you've lived in one of the trouble spots for so long, you get to see the real picture. More and more people are now starting to speak up, which is good, but many are still terrorized to say anything and get named racist or facist.

- Fantasize away but you are talking rubbish.

A handful of BNP fascists in a couple of councils means nothing.
Remember Derek Beacon in 1993? That was supposed to be "more and more people starting to..... blah blah blah"

So maybe you won't hide on this question......

.....what do you think you can 'do' about the brown British?

Cos the fact still stands, compared to the genuinely immigrant community those people born in Britain (of ethnic origin) are by far the most numerous.
So what about them, hmmmm?

Come on, let's hear this amazing non-fascist answer over your 'concerns' about them then.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Hey sminkeypinkey,

It makes a difference because you are no doubt going to be biased towards your own group. I have first hand experience of what "brown Britons" are like in this area. I am happy that many of the lads here and in the military are starting to have enough now. Over the years, more and more people are beginning to speak up, and no doubt you know it.

I was beaten up several times in my yougth by "brown Britons" (must admit, all Paki), but I soon put a change to that
My name is now known in my area, and many other white people are starting to do the same around here.

Also, you'll find that most racial crimes are committed by other ethnics in this country ie Paki against blacks, Paki against Bangladeshis (sp) or Paki against Indians - rarely the other way around.

You lot get away with murder in the PC world. You have more rights than any other ethnic groups, especially whites - whats that all about? I have many friends in the civilian police force who tell me that they are limited on the number of Asians they can arrest up here, just to keep the stats balanced - whats that all about?

Forget this - I hate chatting about this crap, because at the end of the day, chatting does nothing, action says everything!

Before you get any ideas, I am very well educated (A/B grades in A-levels), been raised near and around mainly Paki areas, so seen what they're like and my family is not racist by any means. I'm not religious in any sense - I simply call it how I see it, and I've seen a lot, especially from Pakis.

So, mind telling us what background you come from seen as I've provided mine?

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
NOTE: As you can see, most of my beef is with the Pakis, especially around Bradford and Birmingham

Seems if you speak with any ethnic group, practically, the majority will also have a major beef with them too.

dh

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Hell - I live in Bradford - apartheid town maybe regarding schools and housing
The Bradford riot was a manipulative police action desined to ensnare certain elements and to get the ethnic community grassing on their own
A fine NWO kind of thing that worked
Still - what's the problem? The problem is deprivation in all communities, while the fantastically rich ensure they get fantastically richer
The answer lies in the dismantling by whatever means necessary of this hierarchical divide and conquer society

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoobCommando
So, mind telling us what background you come from seen as I've provided mine?

- What difference would it possibly make, I could be lying and how would you know?

Originally posted by dh
The answer lies in the dismantling by whatever means necessary of this hierarchical divide and conquer society

- That (within reason, not sure about the "by whatever means" bit ) is the most sensible thing on this yet IMO.

.......and I note our ever so 'concerned' posters have yet to say a word about what they would intend for the British of ethnic background.

Funny that, huh?

How about the British Irish?
They used to be slated as 'trouble-making dirty criminal types coming over here taking our jobs'..... blah tedious blah blah too - or are they 'ok' now cos they've been around a lot longer, many British families have an Irish connection now and anyway they are white?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a little of what doesn't get much publicity -

The stats used by Michael Howard in support of his "I Believe" conceal some interesting subtleties.
Take 2003. In that year 362,000 people left and 513,000 came in - a difference of 151,000. Of those departing, 191,000 were Brits and 171,000 were foreigners. And of those coming in, 277,000 were British returnees and 246,000 were Auslanders . Bear with me. That means that 88,000 more Brits came in than went out and 75,000 more outsiders. Sooo... more than half of that city the size of Birmingham is made up of excess returning Britons.

But the other half is not all knife-wielding Kurds, pimping Albanians and benefit-defrauding West Africans. Of 2003's foreign workers in the UK, 519,000 were from EU states, 127,000 from India, Pakistan and Bangladesh, 87,000 were Aussies and Kiwis, 72,000 were Americans, and 500,000 were from other countries, most notably the Philippines, Japan and South Africa.

Still with me? Because this is where it gets interesting. When Michael Howard says that the problem is not ethnicity but numbers - and given that asylum seekers will now make up only about a quarter of the net inflow - the implication is that he will crack down significantly on all these EU, US, Australian and Filipino wannaworks.

I am not going to talk practicalities here at all. Maybe Michael Howard can simultaneously cut spending on the Home Office while building asylum assessment centres in unnamed third-party countries "closer" to the source of refugee flows. Seems unlikely to me, but there you are.

My concern is different. In Monday's Telegraph you could find some of the above statistics in an article headlined "Immigration is altering Britain's ethnic mix". But there was not a single sentence in the article that so much as touched on the ethnic issue, let alone supported the headline's contention.

The meaning of this should be clear. The issues of race and of immigration really are completely separate. "They" are "over here" now and there is nothing that Canute's courtiers can do to reverse the colourful tides, and they know it.

But that is not what is believed out there. In the world partly created by the moral degenerates who run the Express and the populist liars who are in charge at the Mail, immigration control is code for fewer darkies, Gypsies and Bulgarians. The figures show something completely different.

It is possible, of course, to get rid of these nuisances. But if you want to do that then you don't need someone like Howard who'll just toy with your prejudices, flirt with them a little, kiss their ear and then move quickly off. If you want someone who'll actually love them, who'll use tongues, then you're better off with the good old BNP.

David Aaronovitch
Tuesday January 25, 2005
The Guardian

.....of course why let things like the facts and a little intelligent thought interrupt a bit of good old racist raving, huh?

[edit on 11-2-2005 by sminkeypinkey]

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by sminkeypinkey
- Ok so where are you intent on sending these brown Britons?

Camps maybe?

Absurd.

Absurd is a cap that fits you rather nicely pinko- not once have I suggesed anyone living here be returned, I am talking about more stringent controls on current and future immigration to this country.

Rational ideas on an issue which you apparently seem incapable of- stick with the facts pinko.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 03:52 AM
link   

.......and I note our ever so 'concerned' posters have yet to say a word about what they would intend for the British of ethnic background.

Funny that, huh?

How about the British Irish?
They used to be slated as 'trouble-making dirty criminal types coming over here taking our jobs'..... blah tedious blah blah too - or are they 'ok' now cos they've been around a lot longer, many British families have an Irish connection now and anyway they are white?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a little of what doesn't get much publicity -

The stats used by Michael Howard in support of his "I Believe" conceal some interesting subtleties.
Take 2003. In that year 362,000 people left and 513,000 came in - a difference of 151,000. Of those departing, 191,000 were Brits and 171,000 were foreigners. And of those coming in, 277,000 were British returnees and 246,000 were Auslanders . Bear with me. That means that 88,000 more Brits came in than went out and 75,000 more outsiders. Sooo... more than half of that city the size of Birmingham is made up of excess returning Britons.

But the other half is not all knife-wielding Kurds, pimping Albanians and benefit-defrauding West Africans. Of 2003's foreign workers in the UK, 519,000 were from EU states, 127,000 from India, Pakistan and Bangladesh, 87,000 were Aussies and Kiwis, 72,000 were Americans, and 500,000 were from other countries, most notably the Philippines, Japan and South Africa.

Still with me? Because this is where it gets interesting. When Michael Howard says that the problem is not ethnicity but numbers - and given that asylum seekers will now make up only about a quarter of the net inflow - the implication is that he will crack down significantly on all these EU, US, Australian and Filipino wannaworks.

I am not going to talk practicalities here at all. Maybe Michael Howard can simultaneously cut spending on the Home Office while building asylum assessment centres in unnamed third-party countries "closer" to the source of refugee flows. Seems unlikely to me, but there you are.

My concern is different. In Monday's Telegraph you could find some of the above statistics in an article headlined "Immigration is altering Britain's ethnic mix". But there was not a single sentence in the article that so much as touched on the ethnic issue, let alone supported the headline's contention.

The meaning of this should be clear. The issues of race and of immigration really are completely separate. "They" are "over here" now and there is nothing that Canute's courtiers can do to reverse the colourful tides, and they know it.

But that is not what is believed out there. In the world partly created by the moral degenerates who run the Express and the populist liars who are in charge at the Mail, immigration control is code for fewer darkies, Gypsies and Bulgarians. The figures show something completely different.

It is possible, of course, to get rid of these nuisances. But if you want to do that then you don't need someone like Howard who'll just toy with your prejudices, flirt with them a little, kiss their ear and then move quickly off. If you want someone who'll actually love them, who'll use tongues, then you're better off with the good old BNP.

David Aaronovitch
Tuesday January 25, 2005
The Guardian

.....of course why let things like the facts and a little intelligent thought interrupt a bit of good old racist raving, huh?

[edit on 11-2-2005 by sminkeypinkey]

Firstly, I have already dismissed your comments on those Britons, of whatever ethnic, racial and religious background, already legallly here- this is about current and future immigration- you really should try and remain rational and mature on the current debate.

Also *checks aching ribs*- that wouldnt happen to be a Guardian report you have quoted, sweet jesus, quelle surprise it is *rolls around the floor spending considerable time laughing his ass off*.

The official stats have more holes in them than a cartoon comedy cheese, and if you wish to be a sheep meekly following the Blair figures them more fool you, meanwhile, back to reality........................

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Do you know that the majority of racially orientated disturbances on the streets of the UK does not involve whites- oh no, it involves inter ethnic groups- Kurds & Pakistanis, Bengalis and Turks, Albanians and Blacks etc etc.

- ...and is but a handful cos those who suffer the day in day out abuse and attacks from the 'host community' rarely report them.

[

This statement alone exposes you for the fool you are on this subject- clearly this cannot be proved either way, unless you happen to magically follow every non white Britain around constantly- honestly, comments like this are very very poor

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I spent my University and post graduate days in England. First in Oxford, then Norwich and finally in London.

Not that it should matter any, but I am not white or brown but instead yellow.

Now, I must admit that this was some time ago. Since then I have moved on to various parts of the world.

Now, what strikes me is that during my time there, the problem was "Asian Bashing" meaning brown people (mostly from the poorer neighbourhoods)were being bashed almost on a daily basis. There were skinheads, punks and all manner of creature going around (not every night but normally twice or three times a week) in the early evening and night, bashing "brown" skinned people.

From the posts, seems that things have changed to an opposite direction ?

Even I, Mr Yellow as a banana was picked on a couple of times with a flick knife and/or knuckle duster but I always made it a point to carry a two piece snooker cue with me most times and it came in very handy during these times. Those punks and skinheads seemed to feel pain as much as the next guy.

But all said and done, I believe that I had a good experience as I can say that I have met and lived amongst a very diverse ethnic society, a real melting pot of races and beings. Learnt lots.

Now, from my experience then, it really seemed to me that the 2nd and 3rd generation young blacks were having a real problem and identity crisis. Mostly. they were the ones hanging around the streets and alleys creating a racket and being menacing to even the white people. Fortunately, they left us "yellows" alone. I always felt that this was because they had lost their sense of culture and roots and were really neither here nor there in terms of their then society. Their parents were too busy trying to make ends meet and they themselves did not have any traditional places or means of activity.

I wonder, if the problem is as bad as it sounds (from what I have read from this thread), is there a way to actually bring this matter up to the attention of the Town Council and the police, who can then at least try to put a lid on things.

But to rant about asylum seekers and Pakis and all that is to forget history and the deeds of the British Empire. I used to dine in a hall, lined with wood and on tables and benches, all taken apart from part of the Spanish Armada. The resources, history and background of the colonialistic times are still bare for everyone to see. Just go into the museums and it will become apparent. The looting of colonised people during colonial times was grotesque. The opium war in China and all that.

All I am saying is that there is a price to pay for every country's history. Great Britain has taken. It has to pay a price. This, is evidenced in the laws and regulations relating to asylum seekers and migrants.

So, please try to find a sensible way to live together. I would have thought that Great Britain/England prided itself in being the most civilised nation in the world (some may disagree, but it's the thought that counts). There is a system and procedure which you must avail yourself to.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Noobcommando - blueorder
Brown Britains? Paki's? I have just read your posts on this thread and all i can say (and i do not fear any type of warning for saying this) - You are a disgusting RACIST and kind of low life scum that makes me ashamed to live in the UK.

[edit on 12-2-2005 by paranoia]

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by paranoia
Noobcommando - blueorder
Brown Britains? Paki's? I have just read your posts on this thread and all i can say (and i do not fear any type of warning for saying this) - You are a disgusting RACIST and kind of low life scum that makes me ashamed to live in the UK.

I totally agree. The word "paki" is not just short for Pakistani, it is a racially derogatory term and the use of it is definitely racist.

Moderators?? Any chance of banning the racist scum bags?

I live in London and absolutely love the melting pot of peoples and cultures, it's like 15 cities in one. Whenever I am somewhere all white it just looks dull and bland by comparison.

I'm originally from Hull which, as long as I can remember, has always been riddled with crime and amazingly violent. Its funny how when a few hundred Kosovan asylum seekers turned up that all it ills are suddenly down to them. However one walk round town at 11:30 on a Saturday night will quickly show you who it is chucking things through shop windows and beating the crap out of each other. It's fat white skin heads with facial tatoos (and that's just the women). It is a city desperately in need of some immigration, as it's dying on it's arse at the moment.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Noobcommando - blueorder

Do you believe that by labelling the "oppostion" racist and low life scum you actually prove any point

You claim that these two ATS members posts make you feel ashamed.... now that kind of intolerance of differing opinions makes you sound like a bigot

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Just to let you know, Immigation is out of control in Canada as well. Our laws are used against us, the county is way to pc / left wing liberal. I'm sick of being taxed to death so third worlder's can have a better life, the minute you disagree with the liberals your automatically a racist renkneck skin head hillbilly right wing christian fundamentalist.
I'm of English, French, Irish, & Cree aboriginal decent and I can't stand the fact that our schools cannot have christmas pageants, remembrance day has been banned because kids were drawing crosses with poppies to represent Flanders fields during WW2. The non christians took offence so all our holidays have been made into watered down non religious off shoots. Things are getting out of control every where in Europe & north America. We even have muslim parishes in our pathetic military now.
Things would be different if the new wave of immigrants had to learn English or French and adopted our culture but they don't and we have to change our culture to accomodate them.
For Example when a Swedish, Danish, Ukrainian, Russian, Polish, German, Italian, Hungarian, Norwiegian, Spanish, or Swiss family immigates to Canada, they learn the official langauge but when Asians or muslims come here they arenot expected to learn our langauge, they even have their own radio stations.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I actually asked the moderators to consider killng this post when it was first submitted, on the basis that the initial submission was verging on spreading racial & relgious hatred. And ATS ain't about that.

Some of the replies, though, make Enoch look like Mother Theresa.

There's nothing wrong with calling a racist a racist.

We do need to have a reasoned debate about asylum and immigration in this country, going around calling people pakis and the like isn't the way to go about it.

(btw, excellent reply, dixon...you get my last Way Above...)

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder
Absurd is a cap that fits you rather nicely pinko- not once have I suggesed anyone living here be returned, I am talking about more stringent controls on current and future immigration to this country.

Rational ideas on an issue which you apparently seem incapable of- stick with the facts pinko.

- "pinko"?!

Jayzuss wept.

You are the one who agreed you were claiming 'the problem' was those Britons of ethnic background, actually and not just 'current and future immigration'.

Forgotten this already, hmmm?

posted on 11-2-2005 at 11:58 AM Post Number: 1161771 (post id: 1183664)

quote: Originally posted by sminkeypinkey
quote: Originally posted by blueorder
obviously the race and culture issue is part of the debate

- So you are talking about people born in the UK but of an ethnic background?

Just so as we all know.
/quote]

Absoloutely, yes.

It is obviously part of the debate on immigration given the recent nature of those arrivals

Firstly, I have already dismissed your comments on those Britons, of whatever ethnic, racial and religious background, already legallly here- this is about current and future immigration- you really should try and remain rational and mature on the current debate.

- See above.
You have addressed nothing and are now simply attempting to spin around in circles.

You were the one who resorted like an infant to laughable abuse in this thread and therefore you are the one who should heed your own call for rationality and maturity actually.
Hypocrite.

Also *checks aching ribs*- that wouldnt happen to be a Guardian report you have quoted, sweet jesus, quelle surprise it is *rolls around the floor spending considerable time laughing his ass off*.

- Awwwww, did it pull your little derisory immigration watch stats to pieces?
Nothing left but a lame and empty attack on the source now is there?

The official stats have more holes in them than a cartoon comedy cheese, and if you wish to be a sheep meekly following the Blair figures them more fool you, meanwhile, back to reality........................

- Quelle surprise indeed..... only you and your litttle gang of like minded 'friends' hold the one sole truth eh?
Everyone else is 'in' on the conspiracy and with-holding the true truth.

Pathetic and paranoid but totally to type.

This statement alone exposes you for the fool you are on this subject- clearly this cannot be proved either way, unless you happen to magically follow every non white Britain around constantly- honestly, comments like this are very very poor

- No. Wrong.
Actually this statement is based upon the British Crime Survey stats.
Whilst these stats not the offical Home Office record of record crimes, arrests or charges for crimes they are an official record of crime levels in respect of those crimes not officially proceeded with to charging, courts, sentences etc etc.
Don't you know anything about how this stuff works?

Note to Paranoia

- Don't worry mate, these are the fringe element and will never be anything but.
Even amongst what they call 'their own community' they are looked upon by the vast majority with pity tinged with disgust.......and they know it.

The problem is that racists know no-one is listening to them - and no-one is ever going to listen to them in any significant numbers - so they (like attention starved out of control children) simply try to make more and more noise in the hope that someone will take a bit of notice of them.
Pity those that cross their path in real life, huh?

[edit on 12-2-2005 by sminkeypinkey]

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   
ANYMORE name calling will be handed warns.

If that doesnt work this thread will be closed

[edit on 12-2-2005 by Amuk]

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Noobcommando - blueorder

I feel no fear for stating that you are a repulsive fascist who makes me cringe for some of my fellow countryment.

A) I never used the term "paki"- even if I did, I get called a brit and dont wet my panties

B) I used the term "brown britain" in response to pinko's use of it- in any event, there is nothing racist about this term which is factually correct, as indeed black britains, white britains (without getting into pednats about the extent of skin hue)

Spare me your self righteous, ill thought out nonsense.

Those who scream "racist" are usually guilty of prejudice and lack of openmindedness, which once again, you have just proved.

[edit on 12-2-2005 by blueorder]

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder

- "pinko"?!

Jayzuss wept.

You are the one who agreed you were claiming 'the problem' was those Britons of ethnic background, actually and not just 'current and future immigration'.

never in all my puff have I read such childish nonsense about an issue which deserves rational debate- once again I state I am not favour of repatriating anyone who is here legally.

If you cannot comprehend this then that ain't my problem chief

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke

Noobcommando - blueorder

I totally agree. The word "paki" is not just short for Pakistani, it is a racially derogatory term and the use of it is definitely racist.

Moderators?? Any chance of banning the racist scum bags?

I live in London and absolutely love the melting pot of peoples and cultures, it's like 15 cities in one. Whenever I am somewhere all white it just looks dull and bland by comparison.

I'm originally from Hull which, as long as I can remember, has always been riddled with crime and amazingly violent. Its funny how when a few hundred Kosovan asylum seekers turned up that all it ills are suddenly down to them. However one walk round town at 11:30 on a Saturday night will quickly show you who it is chucking things through shop windows and beating the crap out of each other. It's fat white skin heads with facial tatoos (and that's just the women). It is a city desperately in need of some immigration, as it's dying on it's arse at the moment.

Utter nonsense- would you ban someone for using the term "yank", "brit", "scot"- I didnt use the term "paki", and used the term "Brown britains" (factually correct by the way) in response to that pink chap.

Honestly, it is rather telling that those who are quick to scream "racist" are the very same who seem incapable of having rational debate on immigration.

The funny thing is, many of the Britons who have the biggest problem with the massive wave of immigration recently, are the ethnic communities themselves who find areas swamped with too many new arrivals.

Some immigration to this country has been beneficial in terms of social and economic terms, and I have already stated the benefit many of the Asians fleeing the black dictator, Amin, have provided to declining Northern towns, after we provided refuge.

My argument is about the wholly unsustainable levels of immigration currently being faced.

It is fascists like yourselves who wish to stifle open debate, and scream for pathetic bans- thankfully the debate on immigration is now being embraced by the mainstream, and not left to fester with the likes of the BNP.

Ban that!

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   

- Don't worry mate, these are the fringe element and will never be anything but.
Even amongst what they call 'their own community' they are looked upon by the vast majority with pity tinged with disgust.......and they know it.

The problem is that racists know no-one is listening to them - and no-one is ever going to listen to them in any significant numbers - so they (like attention starved out of control children) simply try to make more and more noise in the hope that someone will take a bit of notice of them.
Pity those that cross their path in real life, huh?

Again your closed minded stereotyping is painful to read

Apparently it isnt just the "fringe" element any more- you know something up when Tony Blair admits there is a problem- he knows the British public, black, white and asian, face the reality of uncontrolled immigration every day- they are not prepared to stand for it anymore, as much as fascists like you would like to suppress debate.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join