It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pssst, ah Mr. President,,, a little louder please.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinskywell good for him if i already paid taxes on the money i earned why the blank should i have to let gov reach in and take another big pinch? also why are all the bozos like clinton and others calling for a big inheritance tax not being called out for dodging this tax by setting up fake non profit foundations and shifting wealth there and havinhg total control left to there kids if they die. also the are more than one set of virgin islands. we own one set maybe he was meeting the leader of other set both sets got pummeled and needed assistance.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

Apparently the only people to benefit from the new Estate Tax levels will be 1%ers and those who are next level wealthy...Trump being one of them. People with less than $5mill in property won't be affected.

Trumps and Clintons have non-profit foundations. They're all as bad as each other.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Impeach him. Right now. Do it. How dare he make a mistake like this!!! I am done with this ass hat. Seriously. If he does not know there is not a president in the VI then he should be impeached and replaced directly with Nancy Pelosi.

j/k

Folks, why are we making such a big deal. Seriously. When Obama said 57 states I laughed but did not say he was dumb. Maybe he is just busy RUNNING THE F"N COUNTRY and when something like this happens, well, it just does.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
the Donald suffers from narcissistic personality disorder, a very, very serious mental illness. there are problems that stem from that.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join