It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pssst, ah Mr. President,,, a little louder please.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Most.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Yes please do. Actually don't bother all we have to do is turn on the news.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

There's always the library. That's a building where they keep a lot of books. Don't worry there's someone there called a librarian and they can help you find your way around.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

I ran a store for years. I only came across that once. I think that's a cliche. I didn't find that to be true in actual experience. I didn't hire kids in my store. Our merchandise was a higher caliber than average and my sales people were older experienced furniture sales people or oriental rug experts. I trained many of them in the finer points of high end carpets and furnishings myself.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Oh not like it takes any skill to operate them right? I have news for you...They still teach math in schools.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

You sound like a bunch of old folks railing against change ya know. Damn whipper snappers and their new fangled equipment...
The wheel turns...

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Don't tell the ancient Vikings. They had other thoughts.

Big water. Like we're gonna swim the stuff over on our backs.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

The middle.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: apydomis

Maybe he should have studied for the test and actually found out what a president does and what a president can't do before applying for the job no?

He is so ill equipped. So out of his league. Totally unfit to be president and the sooner he is not the better.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso

No they aren't. He simply points out the truth. The president is a moron.
There's no hate from him. Now me..I hate him with every fiber of my being. He's the most cringe worthy politician ever. And don't give me any of those Podunks of Fifth Avenue excuses either. That's getting old real fast.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

And Hillary told one lie. Get over it. This moron makes a serious mistake weekly and you want to harp on Obama's one? Typical trump supporter.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I'm partial to real maps myself. When I was a child I'd look at maps and imagine all kinds of adventures visiting the places on them. As an adult it was my job to be navigator on family road trips. Before GPS systems.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: Kandinsky
But he is the president. He is the smartest. He knows more than anybody. He isn't just anybody like you or me he's Donald Trump

Former Wharton Professor: 'Trump Was the Dumbest G*ddamn Student I Ever Had'

www.alternet.org...

No surprise there.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: links234

But he is the president. He is the smartest. He knows more than anybody. He isn't just anybody like you or me he's Donald Trump

I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things.

Trump: I consult myself on foreign policy

Mirror mirror on the wall who's the fairest, smartest, biggest, toughest, bestes president ever?

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: links234

I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things.

Trump: I consult myself on foreign policy

Mirror mirror on the wall who's the fairest, smartest, biggest, toughest, bestes president ever?

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I say yes-you say no-you say no-I say...and on and on. Let him speak for himself-he's a big boy. I don't like Trump but the constant vitriol needs to stop-we have to survive somehow and if the past couple of decades didn't kill us I doubt the next 3 years will either. It'll be o----k.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: buckwhizzle

Either that or he's just stupid. I guess take your pick.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso

I'm not mothering him I'm being an ally.
And why does the vitriol need to stop?

No really why?

Cuz he's a wheeny and can't take it? He needs to toughen up. Get thicker skin.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

There's the problem in a nut shell. You believe the stories are made up. They aren't.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Cause.....he's the president? I haven't liked the Bushes, the Clintons or Obama-but-it's a big but-they were President and that means alot to most citizens. It's fine to disagree with the President but this constant nastiness has gotten way out of control. Maybe because he's so out of control with texting and doesn't fit the "typical" politician personality-but, really, you and many here just spew hate. I guess for you and others it's always tit for tat-but, that's really gotten old. And, yes, I will call you out on it and it's okay if you don't like it. But, there it is.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join