It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pssst, ah Mr. President,,, a little louder please.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I get what your saying, and YES the POTUS, should have known BEFORE speaking that these are Americans. He is the most uninformed person to ever grace the White House. At the very least someone on his staff should be educating him, oh wait, half of his advisors have no idea what is going on either, certainly Kushner, Don Jr and Ivanka don't.

edit on 14-10-2017 by kurthall because: add

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Your comments are a constant drumbeat of vitriol and hate for the president. It really gets old on every section I read. So, now Trump is mentally ill-how low will you go? How do you live with such constant hate? Arn't you tired yet? I'm tired of every quip he makes being ridiculed beyond belief and I am not a "Trumper."

I don' t like his policies nor do I like to hear him speak but I sure get tired of your constant beatings about every little misstep or misuse of words. He's not a politician all polished and pretty like the lifers in Congress.

This op is just plain silly but these comments are sillier and just hate-filled. They add nothing to intelligent comment concerning the president. The "he must have alzheimers" is getting old fast. Please move on-at least intellectually.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso

Your comments are a constant drumbeat of vitriol and hate for the president. It really gets old on every section I read. So, now Trump is mentally ill-how low will you go? How do you live with such constant hate? Arn't you tired yet? I'm tired of every quip he makes being ridiculed beyond belief and I am not a "Trumper."

I don' t like his policies nor do I like to hear him speak but I sure get tired of your constant beatings about every little misstep or misuse of words. He's not a politician all polished and pretty like the lifers in Congress.

This op is just plain silly but these comments are sillier and just hate-filled. They add nothing to intelligent comment concerning the president. The "he must have alzheimers" is getting old fast. Please move on-at least intellectually.

I have a comment and an observation.

I do not hate Trump. Hate is personal. Trump is a third rate reality TV Entertainer who managed to become President. At this point, my greatest concern is for his health, and the effect his declining health will have on our nation.

Further, if you don’t enjoy my posts, do what I do with most I don’t enjoy: IGNORE THEM.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

At least be honest. Don't try to hide behind "concern for his health." Concern is certainly not the utmost in your drumbeat.

As for being personal-just the fact that you take the time-and you take alot of it-to say the same thing over and over and over-that's pretty personal.

I try not to read your bleatings but the sheer volume is overwhelming-but I'll keep trying.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso

At least be honest. Don't try to hide behind "concern for his health." Concern is certainly not the utmost in your drumbeat.

As for being personal-just the fact that you take the time-and you take alot of it-to say the same thing over and over and over-that's pretty personal.

I try not to read your bleatings but the sheer volume is overwhelming-but I'll keep trying.

Stop your mind-reading routine. You have no idea what I think or believe.

And, you’ve tipped your hand. You only want to complain about my opinion and whine about “Trump hatred” ...

I look forward to future silence from you though. Have a great weekend!

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: Kandinsky

Anyone who has been elected to the leadership of one of the most powerful nations on the face of the world, and is responsible for representing that nations people, to the rest of the world?

REALLY??

There are two gaffes in that clip. One is a civics issue and the other a math problem.

Anyone who speaks for a living eventually does this.

edit on 14-10-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
You don't write what you think or believe-then what do you write? Think you are confused. Whatever would anyone write about then?

ATS is for intelligent conversation and a few of you slip through and are loud.

If you write without thought or belief then follow your own recommendation-be silent-or at least curb your enthusiasm.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

As usual whats your point?,just another Trump hater,posting anything that goes against him,well thought out,not

Sure, sum it up as just another Trump hater, that's the ticket. Never mind that your reply was exactly one aspect of the OP.
Yes, Trump made another gaff. One in a long line. Looking at that one gaff and making judgments on that alone is imbecilic and should be paid no heed. THAT would be ''just another Trump hater''.

But written into the OP, short though it was, were other points. One of those points was that this is not an isolated incident but rather only one example of the daily gaffs and mannerisms all of which when taken in isolation are not worth mentioning. But stepping back and looking at a broader picture it is becoming more and more evident to many of us that there is something amiss with this fellow.

But that was not the whole point of the OP. The rest of the OP was about all his supporters who continually repeat the same hackneyed defenses over signs of his growing lack of mental acuity.
Your reply was one such rhetorical demonstration.
Just arranging it in your head that noticing the aberrations in his behavior and speech patterns which is indicative of broader and debilitating mental deficiencies is nothing more than the ''butt hurt'' (see, there is another one)
of his detractors.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: TrueBrit

I agree.

Americans are dumber (generally speaking) than our European counterparts.

Americans, for some reason, also find higher education to be.... well, just look at the comments from the thread about how awful "Ivy League," schools are.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

He is the most uninformed person to ever grace the White House

Even as that may be, the problem is that he has no clue how true it might be, rather he believes himself to be the smartest ie his unwavering faith in his own high IQ

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: TrueBrit

I agree.

Americans are dumber (generally speaking) than our European counterparts.

Um, I have many Family and friends in Europe. I can assure you that ignorance knows no bounds when it comes to many subjects.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

edit on 14-10-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: Removed by Wide-Eyes for pointless trolling.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Look on the bright side. The retail industry would have massive pay rises for people who are good at math.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

Ten seconds. Walk out to my car, knees allowing this morning, and at least 3 road maps. I'm untrusting of technology for navigation...

Come to think on it, I've got half a dozen atlases, too... A bit out of date, I'll grant you--since one of 'em shows the Belgian Congo...

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
Oh man Trump said something that I can say he looks stupid about let me hurry up and make a thread on ATS about it.

But yeah his supporters are the cult.

If this were the case, I would be making threads about him every, single, day. But take a look notsure, see how many times I have hurried up to make a thread on ATS about Trump. Go ahead, click on my avatar and go see how many. No, skip it, I will tell you. This is just the third thread about Trump I have made this year. That's less than one every three months. Hardly cult like behavior.

On the other hand, your reply was rather rote ( A memorizing process using routine or repetition, often without full attention or comprehension) and cult-like.
Cultists will not endure any opposing views, let alone criticism, of the object of their devotion.They will stoop to making broad and unfounded generalizations about anyone who does.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

To be fair, the majority of your recent posts bash Trump. I'm not just referring to this thread either.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Come at you? Never again. The last time we spoke. out of nowhere you claimed I was calling you a pedophile. So no thanks, I'll take my IQ elsewhere.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Yes, the majority of my political posts centering on Trump point out my great disdain for Trump. I make no qualms about how little I think of him. However I do not jump at all the many chances he provides to make threads about his incompetence.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Come at you? Never again. The last time we spoke. out of nowhere you claimed I was calling you a pedophile. So no thanks, I'll take my IQ elsewhere.

You were leading the conversation that way and you bolted when I called you out so save the bullsh!t please.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: Kandinsky
But he is the president. He is the smartest. He knows more than anybody. He isn't just anybody like you or me he's Donald Trump

Former Wharton Professor: 'Trump Was the Dumbest G*ddamn Student I Ever Had'

www.alternet.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join