It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence Emerges Showing FBI Was Behind 2015 ISIS Terror Attack in Texas

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I think the real question is how untrustworthy our government is that people can believe theyd do that.

I mean...its not like the FBI isnt known to do exactly what the op is claiming...except stopping it before it happens. Why would it be so hard to believe that they may have let it go on for the scare (and optucs)?

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I heard about this like 6 months - a year ago.. I remember reading something about court comments/ police reports saying something along the lines of after the shooting started and the security guards killed the ISIL soldiers the FBI agent skerted the # off and ended up getting pulled over and questioned . Im like 30 minutes down the highway from where it happened.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: DJW001

I think the real question is how untrustworthy our government is that people can believe theyd do that.

I mean...its not like the FBI isnt known to do exactly what the op is claiming...except stopping it before it happens. Why would it be so hard to believe that they may have let it go on for the scare (and optucs)?

It may have been a case that they thought they had a sting under control, but didn't. Not the first time that has happened!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join