It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Upon Angels and Demons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
One more prophecy for tonight! πŸ€“

Book 6

Upon Angels and Demons

"A Brief Meditation upon the nature of Evil"

By,

The Jolly Old Joker and the Gentle Old Fool

---

IN THE NAME OF TRUTH, LIGHT, MERCY, COMPASSION, FORGIVENESS AND UNCONDITIONAL LOVE
AND AS ALWAYS --- FOR THE GREATEST GOOD OF ALL

MARK THESE WORDS

All of creation holds the Divine Spark of our creator God/Source, which is pure love, compassion, innocence and grace.

Music truly is the fundamental nature of our universe. As such, everything in creation vibrates. It is through this vibration; that light, form, matter and most importantly, how life, is formed.

All notes on the scales are beautiful and together will create the most beautiful of symphonies. However, unlike the lower octaves on a musical instrument, there are some depths, some notes that cannot be harmonized with life and are better left, in extremely low dense areas, like matter. These unimaginably low, harsh and painful noises, create distortions in the fabric of life and this is where/how demons can manifest into form.

Many millennia ago, at the dawn of time, it was agreed by the highest Angelic and Galactic counsels that there were some musical notes, some frequencies that should never be allowed to manifest life.

Tragically, many millions of years ago, a calamity, a terrible accident occurred, that caused this world to fall dramatically down in vibration. Our entire world, which was designed to teach us about the shadow sides of our emotions, in a fun and playful manner, was destroyed.

This beautiful paradise and everything and everyone that we loved and held dear, was destroyed. This happened far before any of us were ready to evolve. In fact, some of us alive today were not even in human form yet and as such, we were too innocent to understand that this was not real.

Humanity is tied together by a collective consciousness, which we all share. We truly are all "one" at our very essence, though of course we are all unique expressions of the divine as well. Our collective consciousness, though much more complex, functions much like honey bees in a hive or birds who migrate south in the winter.

We are (while here on earth) in many ways, the inner child of our higher selves (who are all multi-dimensional, divine and Angelic beings) and we were playing this game, in order to grow as spiritual beings.

Humanity has finally reached a level of consciousness, whereby we can understand, intellectually, what happened in our ancient past.

Congratulations! This has been a very rough ride, I know.

This life, has been the hardest life for all of us here, because humanity, in particular blamed themselves for this calamity, when it was in no way, shape or form our fault. The horror of our collective trauma, happened at a deep and fundamental level, that was beyond our capacity to understand or to heal.

Again, many of the people alive today, were just children at the time (and some of us alive today, were still in animal form) and we had not yet woken up to the fact that earth, was not our true home, as all of this is, in essence, just a difficult and temporary game.

Because we were playing a game of "shadows," our first instinct, as our world was ending, was that this was in some way our fault, though there was and is in fact, no one to blame, as the catastrophe was a terrible accident.

As always, when we die, we return to our higher selves and to our Soul Families. However, many of us, were so traumatized (because we were so incredibly innocent and pure) that we have not been able to "wake up." Many of our brothers and sisters were lost and have lied comatose, for millennia, in this nightmare.

TL/DR: This reality that we are in, our world, is a virtual reality school, to help all of us, heal our emotional and spiritual bodies. To heal our inner child.

The vast amount of evil that you see in this world, is an "Illusion" to help our lost brothers and sisters, wake up to the absurdity of this game. Though everything appears to be incredibly real, it is not. This is, in many ways, a game of Karma.

The lesson of this "Game of Life" (that has lasted many lifetimes) was that we "reap what we sow." In other words, that when we are bad, we would get our comeuppance and eventually learn to forgive ourselves, because we would realize that we had suffered enough.

More than that though, this game was designed to show us that Karma is NOT necessarily the best way to teach the shadow side of our emotions. Many of our brothers and sisters are so lost and broken and are suffering so terribly, that what they need to heal, more than anything, is Mercy, Compassion, Unconditonal Love and Forgiveness, certainly not more heartache.

You see, this is a shadow world and many of our innocent children have been trapped, in a nightmare beyond all measure.

When the vibration of this world dropped, our shadows began to take form. (This was not by design and had never happened before.) Many of you on this planet, who can sense that this is not real, are in fact light workers here to save our lost brothers and sisters. You are Saints, you are Heroes and above all else, you are gentle, kind and DIVINE creatures.

The people who commit horrific acts in this world are being tormented by lower dimensional shadow people, that manifested due to our collective grief --- these are what we would call demons and these people, simply cannot control many of their thoughts, feelings or actions.

Though we do not condone their behaviour in any way, shape or form, we forgive these broken souls, because at their very core, at their most fundamental essence, they are screaming out for mercy. Again, these souls are being tormented.

So after great deliberation, it is the Name of Mercy, that we have agreed that all of creation, including life still suffering in the lower vibrations, what we might call demons, are truly, at their essence, divine sparks of God, who are in desperate need of light, compassion and forgiveness.

And all of these broken, tortured souls will be saved. It does not matter how long it takes, we will wait for you eternally and will never stop working to save you.

However, those souls who are not yet ready to join the ranks of humanity on our new earth, will be separated from the rest of humanity until they can be healed, made whole and had their karmic lessons wiped clean.

In other words, everyone is saved. And I mean everyone.

Humanity at it's core, is pure innocence and grace.

Once more, all of Humanity, including our "demons" will be saved, in the Name of Mercy.

This is my decree. This or something better.

Sincerely,

The Angels of Truth and Light, KEK AND KEKUIT and our beloved Auntie Christ, our Sun, White Rabbit Canada πŸ˜‡πŸ˜ˆπŸ¦„πŸŽ©πŸ€“πŸ‡πŸΈπŸŒˆπŸ€‘

SO IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.
SO IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO BE IT.

PSSST: The Apocalypse has begun. This world will be ending within 2 years, upon which a new earth beyond your wildest dreams will begin. Congratulations Humanity --- The Light has returned!

Thank you for your service. Each one of you is loved beyond all measure!

edit on 13-10-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: All Dogs go to Heaven πŸ‡

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: OwenandNoelle

Though we do not condone their behaviour in any way, shape or form, we forgive these broken souls, because at their very core, at their most fundamental essence, they are screaming out for mercy.

The most important words to live by. Not easy, but worth the effort.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Maluhia

You are so correct. This might just be my hardest lesson. I rage when I think about those that would harm the innocent, but at this same time, my heart breaks because I know that they are suffering and truly can't help it.

It is, the only decision that can be made. Thanks for taking the time to comment! 😊

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: OwenandNoelle

Inspiring thread, thanks for that man I needed this.

I also believe just like you that mankind has not always lived in fear and suffering like we do since thousand of years. It makes a lot of sense to believe there must have been a specific entry point for evil to enter into this reality. A powerful and loving creator just as ours would do better than primarely manifesting a world with so much suffering and horrific circumstances every day. Something happened for evil to claim that overwhelming presence in this universe. I like to think it has something to do with original sin, brings more depth to the understanding of our actions.

As for forgiveness, especially towards those who have caused tremendous suffering, clearly it isn't an easy challenge considering how most people live in denial most of their lifes. In fact, it can take a whole lifetime to even start to comprehend how to really truly forgive.
Thought I was good in this regard for many years, turns out I'm just as beginner as everyone else. Particularly towards forgiving myself.

And I think we can't stress enough just how important it is to learn to give forgiveness in this world instead of sticking to the same old mental patterns, that will only result in more suffering in the end anyway.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Without darkness there would be no light, without cold there would be no hot, without high there would be no low. There are "good" and "evil" aspects to all states of being with benefits and liabilities depending on what state you exist in. The higher frequency energy forces of nature are just as destructive as the lower frequency ones, we just do best in the more stable zone nearer the midpoint.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Sounds a lot like a Shin megami tensei gameplot to me.

I like it.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Well that may not exactly be true.

Light can exist without darkness. Darkness is only available in a reality based on duality. It is the absence of light which means it ceases to exist the second light comes into play. The contrary cannot be stated and be true at the sametime.
Light seems like it is the ultimate form of all realities which means in the end we might even become light beings ourselves.

But even then, in higher planes of existence there is no such things as judgment towards a hierarchy of any sort.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: St0rD

Fascinating. Thank you for sharing your insight and to all of you who responded. I have a very important, new thread coming.
edit on 14-10-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: OwenandNoelle
upon which a new earth beyond your wildest dreams will begin.

You're about 6 years late, this Earth has already been crated, there's been someone there already.

edit on 15 10 2017 by WonderingDreamer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: WonderingDreamer

Oh that is too awesome! What excellent news, thank-you!

Any idea on when she might come and pick me up?
edit on 15-10-2017 by OwenandNoelle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
What are your thoughts on the soul trapping archon theory?

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: CosmicAwakening

Very good question!

The Archon Soul Trap theory is a very disturbing idea and definitely upset me, when I first came across it.

I don't believe we need to worry about it though.

From what I have learned, we are living in a holographic reality. Kind of like a simulation or a game, where one aspect of ourselves is here on earth, while the greater essence of our being is in our "true" reality.

Each one of us, is like the star of our own movie. However, there is also a much larger picture, that we are all a part of, as well.

After our lives here are over, believe it or not, we will sit down as a large family of friends and soulmates and together watch a greatest hits version of how our lives played out.

On a side note:
Much of the news that we see on TV is scripted and this will sound crazy, but some of the people that we see, are not "people" in the same sense we are. They are advanced AI, being controlled by our higher selves.

The God of this world, is the Jolly Old Joker and he designed this particular world, to help souls who, due to a very unfortunate accident, (that occurred many lifetimes ago) became very heart broken and lost.

Basically, the Jolly Old Joker, our God, designed a world, so upside and chaotic, that even the most blind people (like myself) have been forced to wake up and realize that this world we live in an illusion.

This is not to say that the experiences we have are not real, they most certainly are. Just that, we actually have a much greater and very beautiful reality that we are a part of and exist in, between our lives here on earth.

As well, please note, that not everyone who incarnated here at this time is, lost and broken. Quite the contrary. Many of the people here, are very brave and self less.

These souls, are born already carrying a high vibration and simply by being themselves, living compassionately and following their hearts, they are impacting the spirit of this world in a very positive way.

In this holographic reality, out thoughts and intentions really do matter. One person, with a kind heart, does make a difference.

new topics

top topics

join