It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Expensive Mueller Witch-Hunt Should Conclude By Halloween.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
What hypocritical *sses that they would chant “lock her up” but not a sh*t given for an FBI investigation into Russian collusion that has already turned up so much evidence. They’ve never taken it seriously even for a second— not even when all U.S. Intel Community backed the conclusion that Russia interfered.

This is why no one cares about Trump supporters b*tching. They got no integrity. They’re about as level headed and reasonable as any extremist group.

What evidence has turned up? There hasn't been any. All we've heard are opinions (which initially stated Russia did not interfere, including by President Obama and James Clapper), innuendo and rumors. What hard evidence has been produced showing beyond a reasonable doubt the President is guilty of anything? There hasn't been any.

I agree, if there is something to investigate, then we should investigate it. We will see what this probe turns up. I imagine if nothing, it will probably be squashed (rightfully so).

The "lock her up" was of course in regard to the ~30,000 intentionally scrubbed emails, and use of a private server to store varying degrees of classified information. Some of the information contained SCI (truly above top secret), and represents gross neglect and lapse of judgment as described by the FBI statement regarding the investigation. She lied and changed her story on the matter so many times, and then expected everything to go away because she apologized. I'm satisfied with the FBI's conclusion (unless more evidence comes to light), because I respect due process and the governing principles of our justice system.

In my personal opinion, this Russia story is designed to create a moral equivalency fallacy that puts her various scandals on the same level as these allegations (which, to this date, are unproven). That's just my opinion of course. We'll have to see how the investigation ends up. Until then, my opinion is also that the investigation should be free to continue (within a reasonable period of time). Short of any evidence, I feel a year is plenty of time. Un/Fortunately I am not in charge of the investigation or how long it goes on, so as I said that is just my two cents.

Your efforts to levy personal attacks against Trump supporters (including me) does demonstrate your lack of both evidence & knowledge regarding this situation and the facts surrounding it. Evidence or unbiased analysis would be preferable (and much more useful) to meaningless insults and hyperbole which add absolutely nothing of substance to the discussion.

JB

edit on 10/17/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

That's a good still from the video. There is far more evidence that Hillary/Comey/Lynch/SlickWilley/Rice/CNN/MSNBC BROKE THE LAW and COLLUDED, than will ever be found by Mueller and his 200 helpers, even if they witch-hunted for the next 20 years.
edit on 10/17/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Well now that charges are being filed (only the first of many) you'll have to change the premise of your pathetic OP.

The Expensive Mueller Mole Hunt Should Start Picking up Steam By Halloween.

K~

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It's so much fun to reread this dribble after today's further indictments & what they'll lead to.

Maybe after New Years over & more indictments have dropped it will be even more entertaining.

K~

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
a reply to: carewemust

It's so much fun to reread this dribble after today's further indictments & what they'll lead to.

Maybe after New Years over & more indictments have dropped it will be even more entertaining.

K~

Keep hope alive!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join