It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visual Snow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Does anyone else see like this?

Its really annoying, I cannot see at low light conditions most of the time because of it, I guess my brain is fried from video games with too much visual clutter. I used to play a cm wiz in diablo 3, it looked something like this...

Anyways it seems it has no treatment, does anyone else have it? anything you do to control it?
edit on 13-10-2017 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

Yeah but not purple. When I'm aware of the snow I see it, but most of the time I can shut it off by diverting my attention to other things.
edit on 13-10-2017 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Your vision is perfect. When you see grainy snow in dark light conditions, you are see individual photons hitting the rods and cones of your retina.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

I don't buy it, are you saying visual snow is not real? I did not use to see like this you know, it started some day.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
well you cant fry your brain from playing video games,
fuzzy vision is most likely from dehydration or sleep deprivation.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
The liver supports the eyes. There are some really powerful hepaprotective natural meds.

Retinol is difficult to find in tablet form. I learned that taking most commercial vit A has a counterproductive side effect which essentially depletes your body's source of this important nutrient. One very good source of retinol, and C, can be found in terpenes in pine needles.
You make a tea spiked with salt and the poison known as sugar, to attract the xenobiotics which thrive on such filth, and get a decent detox, if you believe in such an idea. Best taken just before meals.

# 893

edit on 13-10-2017 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

That doesn't sound normal to me.
And my eyes have done some weird things in my life.

IF you are in a position to go to an ophthalmologist, I suggest you go to one ASAP.

I believe in alternative treatments, but I don't mess around trying to fix my eyes myself....just no way to determine what the problem is, IMHO.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhiteKnight
The liver supports the eyes. There are some really powerful hepaprotective natural meds.

Retinol is difficult to find in tablet form. I learned that taking most commercial vit A has a counterproductive side effect which essentially depletes your body's source of this important nutrient. One very good source of retinol, and C, can be found in terpenes in pine needles.
You make a tea spiked with salt and the poison known as sugar, to attract the xenobiotics which thrive on such filth, and get a decent detox, if you believe in such an idea. Best taken just before meals.

# 893

I never realized pine needle tea contained vitamin A. I knew about the chemical found in tamaflu in it and the super high vitamin C

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Guys visual snow is a real thing and it has nothing to do with the eyes, it seems to be due to "excessive excitability of neurons"

link.springer.com...

www.theguardian.com...

Thanks for the replies anyways
edit on 14-10-2017 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I always see it if I look for it, especially in the dark. Many say it's a spiritual thing but think it's probably just visual noise, similar to your ears ringing.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Any of these descriptions sound similar:

www.axonoptics.com...

new topics

top topics

join