It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just had my first legit sighting

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
a reply to: musicismagic

And you know this how?,because the government says so,you sound like the perfect engineered tool the govt is making,despite evidence otherwise

Come on guys, there ain't no outerspace dudes running around earth. I'm been in the USAF with TAC and SAC, but anyway you guys keep up the apple pie and vanilla ice drama, I'll keep looking for Santa Claus.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: V4SL4ND

As a first-hand observer of the Phoenix lights incident, the black triangle went right over my head in northern Phoenix, congratulations on your first sighting.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Excellent news on your sighting and welcome to the ufo orb club 😊. Next time you se one keep your eyes on it and move the phone to he same location in front of you all the time concentrating on the orb. But there is no need to film really as an orb encounter is something personal and will have a massive life changing effect on you, you will be enlightened

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

www.seti.org...

math is fun.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Did you report the sighting to NUFORC?

Did the UAP appear like it was on fire?

Did it have a fiery tail?

With arm extended, hand closed in a fist...can you give me an approximate size of the object in relation to your fist or finger?

With arm extended 90 degrees to the horizon, and zero vertical zenith angle directly above your head: Can you give me a rough vertical angle of the UAP?

Thanks,

Erno

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86

Did you report the sighting to NUFORC? No.

Did the UAP appear like it was on fire? No, just an odd color.

Did it have a fiery tail? No, fixed 'bouncing' light.

With arm extended, hand closed in a fist...can you give me an approximate size of the object in relation to your fist or finger? Roughly Thumb nail size.

With arm extended 90 degrees to the horizon, and zero vertical zenith angle directly above your head: Can you give me a rough vertical angle of the UAP?

Apppox 4 inches vertical.

I have a 10 & 8 year old & I was cooking them their dinner.

Thanks,

Erno

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
There are no aliens. There are no aliens. People, there are people in space who would clearly see them if they existed at all. Again, there are no aliens from outer space and there never was nor will be. For those that think there are, face it, Santa Claus is only real to children till upon realizing ... same with all this garbage being feed around the world about "oh, I saw 3 headed monsters running into the forest to their spacecraft". I laugh at post and authors who are just making money off of all this nonsense. Join the Air Force if you really want to see some "UFO's".

Lotta people seen strange stuff that cannot be accounted for by a hyper-rational mindset. You are calling them out as liars or fools. I think I'd rather remain agnostic than to take your word for it. Too much weirdness out there...you'll get your turn.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

you are both right and wrong at the same time
you are right its not alien however its not military either
its something a lot more exotic

top topics

<< 1   >>

join