It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary States Trump Is A "Sexual Assaulter"...Her Husband?, "That Was Clearly In The Past.”

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: sb244
I did a high school project on Arnold Schwarzzeneger. Women accused him of sexual assault when he was running for governor. He said these women are all liars.

Then his maid had his kid.

Where did the women go that accused Trump when he was running?

Didn't he rape some twins? Where'd that go to?

I think the way the left accuses the right of the very things they themselves have done, I wouldn't be surprised if that Steele dossier was about Hillary and they just changed her name to Trump.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: sb244
Trump kisses all these sexy hot single women who flirt with rich powerful men. That's hardly sexual assault.

I did that and I'm not even rich or powerful. Handsome as hell, but not rich and powerful and most women weren't even single!

So we were even.

Just two incredible looking people kissing.

Happens every day, somewhere.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I just can not for the life of me comprehend anyone, of any political persuasion, believing that woman a better choice for president.

As a very young man I figured out who she and her husband were with the whole Travelgate/cigargate fiasco. I cant take anyone seriously who is pro Clinton about anything.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zimnydran
I just can not for the life of me comprehend anyone, of any political persuasion, believing that woman a better choice for president.

As a very young man I figured out who she and her husband were with the whole Travelgate/cigargate fiasco. I cant take anyone seriously who is pro Clinton about anything.

You are very correct.

How can anyone sleep at night supporting a Clinton. You have to be brainwashed to not see it. With the aid of the MSM many are brainwashed to not believe what their eyes see, what their ears hear or what their heart tells them.

Someone said to me last week that the real battle the PTB are fighting is of people's hearts. Are their attempting to turn everyone's heart to stone so the hate fest will fuel chaos? It appears so.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

The only way she can stay in the news cycle is to say provocative things. Its hilarious that she can even say this with Bills history. Shows her level of desperation.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I think the prompt for the discussion, the OP, is essentially a political hack trying to link her political rival to the scumbag du jour, while dismissing her own behavior (yes, she attacked her husbands accusers) in favor of sexual aggression.

Its hard to not have a crappy discussion when that is the launch point.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: UKTruth

You can strain at gnats and blame victims if you wish; I have no need to help you do so.

LOL nice comeback.

if (ARGUMENT = LOST);
input %NONSENSE;

And you guys think Trump supporters are bots? Hah. At least our AI is functional.
edit on 15-10-2017 by 1337Kph because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: pavil

Its hard to not have a crappy discussion when that is the launch point.

If I only had a dollar for everytime I've said something similar.

I mainly try now to persuade the few who haven't lined up on one side or the other. I'm fully aware I will not get through to most, especially with my more than occasional snide commentary. I've abandoned the FB Political Group I was in because it became evident that I was dealing with people who thought a stop sign wasn't Red and I wasn't going to convince them otherwise, regardless of what proofs I offered.

The level of debate here is infinitely better. I can disagree with someone and not be compared to Satan on most days here.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
DBL post.
edit on 15-10-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
Gawd, how I loathe this woman. As far as I know, regardless if an incident "is in the past", IT STILL OCCURRED! She really must think that people are idiots. She accuses Trump to be a "sexual assaulter", then nonchalantly brushes aside the dispicable actions of her husband.
HILLARYS MEMORY ISNT THAT GOOD WE ALL KNOW THAT, YOU HAVE TO BEAR IN MIND ITS BEEN NEARLY 37 YEARS SINCE BILLY BURIED HIS BAD NEWS INTO HER, BACK THEN SEXUAL ASSUALT WAS PROBABLY SEEN DIFFERENTLY. JUST AS WE ARE TOLD MOHAMMEDS WIFE WAS PREPARING HERSELF FOR SERVITUE AT 6 YEARS OLD. THE LEFT HAS SHOWN TIME AND TIME AGAIN IT CONDONES THIS BEHAVIOUR, THEN THE COGNITIVE DISSONANCE SETS IN WHEN CHALLENGED.

edit on 15-10-2017 by LondonMan because: SPELLING

edit on 15-10-2017 by LondonMan because: SPELLING

All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on Sun Oct 15 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Links or lies hoss.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Sociopathy realized and little more here.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

If it tracked in his passed as an actual act he performed, instead of someone having spoken of it ,including him,I would have already known.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Yeah, Ole Bill Clinton still dicking bimbo's at home.

Hillary just looks the other way, or does she?

edit on 15-10-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

They knew. Some of them just turned a blind eye. Now they just look stupid when they open their mouths.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
She is angry and driven by what wrongs men have done to her. I don't know if I'd say running for president based on my anger for how I was wronged is right. You be the judge.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Someone told me, that Hillary was asked if Weinstein's behavior compared to her husband's....

She said: "Close, but no cigar."

Ba dum dum ... ding!

edit on 17-10-2017 by Fowlerstoad because: always edit once at least. bad luck not to

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join