It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary States Trump Is A "Sexual Assaulter"...Her Husband?, "That Was Clearly In The Past.”

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I did a high school project on Arnold Schwarzzeneger. Women accused him of sexual assault when he was running for governor. He said these women are all liars.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
When I look at Trump to like say Clinton, Trump talks about having rock star status and he likes to kiss women, I'm sure many of his groupies don't care, but it seems some didn't as in most of his now "where are they now" accusers. Reading many of their reports they were along the lines of "he kissed the side of my mouth"... Now comparing this to Clinton screwing a good number of woman that all basically worked for him in some fashion is like saying Trump stole a pack of cig and Clinton robbed a bank, but both stole, so they are equal...

link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Nope.
Bill Clinton settled a sexual assault case to the tune of $850k
Trump did not settle a sexual assault case with Harth.

Plain facts.

Given you raised Harth in response to my statement that Bill Clinton's past goes beyond accusations of sexual assault and is therefore different to Trump's, I don;t think you can now claim you meant Trump settling with Harth on a business issue.

You made a mistake or you lied.

Either or, both Wienstein and Clinton have substantiated claims of sexual assault against them. Trump does not.
Therefore there are no Trump victims to blame, only accusers with unsubstantiated claims

Sorry, the facts don't line up for you.

edit on 14/10/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   
Trump kisses all these sexy hot single women who flirt with rich powerful men. That's hardly sexual assault.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

There may be hope for this site yet.

Come on, Gryph. Give us something that can vehemently validate your claims beyond hearsay and accusations. Anyone can make assault allegations against a wealthy individual. Happens all the time. The part that makes it difficult to buy is the fact that if it wasn't these allegations it would be something else. The truth is, you people will try to find anything to smear this guy. Regardless of how substantial the proof is.That is suspicious.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: sb244
Trump kisses all these sexy hot single women who flirt with rich powerful men. That's hardly sexual assault.

Many of the women disagree.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: HorizonFall

You seem confused.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Did Trump settle with Harth?

Did she drop her harassment suit against him?

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Did Trump settle with Harth?

Did she drop her harassment suit against him?

Trump settled with Harth in relation to a business venture.
Clinton settled a case of sexual assault.
Weinstein is banged to rights on sexual assault and has admitted it.

Therefore Clinton and Weinstein's sexual assault charges are substantiated, Trump's are not.

If you would like to hide behind a settlement on a business issue that is up to you, but that case is irrelevant.
Trump also settled his Trump University lawsuit, but it also has nothing to do with sexual assault.

Your 'whataboutism' has no legs. It would be better to just condemn Weinstein and Clinton and not try and downplay their actions by invoking your personal demon.

edit on 14/10/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Nope. Just unconvinced.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

You can strain at gnats and blame victims if you wish; I have no need to help you do so.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
2x
edit on 14-10-2017 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

You can strain at gnats and blame victims if you wish; I have no need to help you do so.

No idea what you are on about.
I'll leave you to dance on the head of a pin.
Bye.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

They only disagree in election time because they get $.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: sb244

Nope, they don’t.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Anyone interested in finding out more about Harth can find it here:

Jill Harth speaks out about alleged groping by Donald Trump

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Everyone here on both sides who are are only calling out one side for their sexual misconducts, stop it. If it's wrong for the Right to do it, it's wrong for the left to do it. It's just wrong.

Men of power and some women of power use that power to sexually abuse others. Sometimes it's not even people of power doing it.......it's all disgusting and wrong. I'm not proud or supporting of any of that behavior , whether technically legal or not. Again if you wouldn't want it done to your daughter, wife or Mother, then it's wrong.

We need to work on making this behavior as bad as slavery. Justice will never be done for most of the things committed in the past, we need to work on preventing future incidents. That's going to be hard enough.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Yep.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
Gawd, how I loathe this woman. As far as I know, regardless if an incident "is in the past", IT STILL OCCURRED! She really must think that people are idiots. She accuses Trump to be a "sexual assaulter", then nonchalantly brushes aside the dispicable actions of her husband.

'But I think that it's important that we not just focus on him (Weinstein) and whatever consequences flow from these stories about his behavior but that we recognize this kind of behavior cannot be tolerated anywhere, whether it's in entertainment, politics.

'After all, we have someone admitting to being a sexual assaulter in the Oval Office.

And asked about allegations of sexual misconduct levelled at her husband and former president, Bill Clinton, she said: 'That has all been litigated.

'That was subject of a huge investigation in the late 90s and there were conclusions drawn. That was clearly in the past.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

I was raised to believe that actions speak louder than words. There's no doubt that President Trump has said derogatory things towards women, but how many women have accused "Bubba" of sexual misconduct? Yet, we can dismiss this, because Hillary claims it's essentially old news.

'The really sad part of the campaign was how this horrific tape, what he said about women in the past what he said about women during the campaign, was discounted by a lot of voters.'

www.dailymail.co.uk...

I don't care where you are on the political ricter scale..that's good comedy there....

and you sir..Owe me a monitor cleaning.Coffee everywhere!
edit on 10/14/2017 by DrumJunkie because: Coffee splashed monitor

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Anyone interested in finding out more about Harth can find it here:

Jill Harth speaks out about alleged groping by Donald Trump

There was no information in that link. Just some claim that Trump made a sexual advancement against a woman and now this woman is somehow traumatized?

I would be more traumatized if I made a move in a chick and she went all over the news and whoever would listen telling them how grossed out she was by me. Geez lady. Different strokes for different folks?....

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join