It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary States Trump Is A "Sexual Assaulter"...Her Husband?, "That Was Clearly In The Past.”

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: HorizonFall
"When you're rich, women let you grab them by the pussy".

Though vulgar, it implies consent. Not a single woman has come forward legitimately to accuse Trump of sexual misconduct

Yes, that’s the exact excuse that every rapist and predator uses ... thanks for your honesty.

#retch

ETA: Actually, unsurprisingly, you misquoted Trump:

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the p*$$#. You can do anything.

Transcript: Donald Trump’s Taped Comments About Women - NYT
edit on 14-10-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: Gryphon66

...my cold dead soul ..

At the very least we can applaud you for coming to grips with the truth.

Well no one can be as caring for sexual abuse victims more than Hillary. She is someone to be emulated, no?

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Meh, I'm allowed to torment when the opossing side mistakes things and then tries to rationalize. They were wrong on multiple statements I they made. The division in this country is real. Let's be honest about that. The hypocrisy of Hillary's statements are worth deriding.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Meh, I'm allowed to torment when the opossing side mistakes things and then tries to rationalize. They were wrong on multiple statements I they made. The division in this country is real. Let's be honest about that. The hypocrisy of Hillary's statements are worth deriding.

Yeah, let’s be honest if you can: quote me saying that Hillary Clinton won the Presidential Election.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Yeah, let’s be honest if you can: quote me saying that Hillary Clinton won the Presidential Election.

First you were wrong about the once in a century thing, then you doubled down on Gore having a massive popular vote win. Both incorrect statements.

You went into the "but Hillary won the popular vote" crap like that means anything in a Presidential Election. She lost the majority of States and the Electoral College. Why state that she won the popular vote if not to justify her legitimacy of winning? It's irrelevant to the outcome of the election. We've been down this road a thousand times......the rules of the election were known to all.

What is your rationale for bringing up her popular vote lead then? That she should have won? That's not the rules of the game. Move on to 2018 and 2020 or better yet, help legislate solutions to the problems our country faces. Soon enough another recession is due to hit, help minimize it.

The longer you keep pineing for "what could have been" will get you the same results. Remember the definition of insanity.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

So ... I didn’t claim that HIllary Clinton won the Election as you claimed?

Thanks for correcting your lie and telling the truth.

Please resolve your personal issues with the minuscule size of Trump’s Electoral College win with someone else.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Bill Clinton has been accused of inappropriate physical contact by three women.

Donald Trump has been accused of inappropriate physical contact by more than THIRTEEN women.

Gee, someone had a point earlier, Clinton’s sexual predation is NOTHING on the order of Trump’s.

Bill Clinton Sexual Misconduct Allegations

Donald Trump Sexual Misconduct Allegations
edit on 14-10-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Link repair

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Wasn't trying to make a direct quote, but the important words used are the same.

"They let you do it"

Not "I make them do it" or "I force them to do it". No. "They let you do it".

Feel free to prove me wrong by providing any charges against Trump.

And do not misconstrue my implications. Sure, he's a sleezeball. Though he has not been proven to be a sexual assaulter, as Hillary claims. Unlike her husband Bill, who has been proven on multiple occasions. Though I'm sure you conveniently gloss over that...

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Wasn't trying to make a direct quote, but the important words used are the same.

"They let you do it"

Not "I make them do it" or "I force them to do it". No. "They let you do it".

Feel free to prove me wrong by providing any charges against Trump.

And do not misconstrue my implications. Sure, he's a sleezeball. Though he has not been proven to be a sexual assaulter, as Hillary claims. Unlike her husband Bill, who has been proven on multiple occasions. Though I'm sure you conveniently gloss over that...

So, your assertion is that if the person accused of sexual misconduct says that the victim let them do it, it’s okay???

I want to make certain you see (what I hope is) your fundamental error here: you claim that there’s no sexual assault from Trump kissing and groping women, as he admitted that he did, because he said they let him?

I just want to make certain of that.

Second, since your contrast is with Bill Clinton, has he been proven to be a sexual assaulter on “multiple occasions?” Are you certain?

Why don’t you prove that claim to us? Just a quick citation and reference.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Yeah, as if Wikipedia is a valid, unbiased source....

Bill Clinton has friends in high places. As I've stated, Weinstein even helped with his court costs. The women who have accused him have been interviewed on camera multiple times. I'm sure you believe his due process wasn't manipulated in any way... Either way, his behaviour is ultimately what led him to resign.

Please provide video testimony from these 13 victims you speak of.

(post by HorizonFall removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

But they dropped the entire affair after theelection....right?

Doesnt that seriouslyundermine their claim

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Yeah, as if Wikipedia is a valid, unbiased source....

Bill Clinton has friends in high places. As I've stated, Weinstein even helped with his court costs. The women who have accused him have been interviewed on camera multiple times. I'm sure you believe his due process wasn't manipulated in any way... Either way, his behaviour is ultimately what led him to resign.

Please provide video testimony from these 13 victims you speak of.

Wikipedia functions as a citation aggregator, and there are multiple valid sources to back up the claims.

Is “damning the source” all you have? Why don’t you provide evidence that disproves these claims if you can?

If you’re interested in more backup regarding Trump’s accusers, do the work yourself. My claims stand.

Three women have accused Clinton of inappropriate contact; more than thirteen have accused Trump.

Move the goalposts on your own time.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

But they dropped the entire affair after theelection....right?

Doesnt that seriouslyundermine their claim

No, all of the women have not dropped their claims, in fact, the newest one is here, and Trump has claimed Executive privilege in defense:

Trump Tries To Claim Presidential Immunity Against Apprentice Scandal

Continuing with current practice of attempting to use immunity against numerous lawsuits and investigations, Donald Trump has again asked a judge to halt a lawsuit leveled against him by a former contestant on The Apprentice, who cites numerous allegations of inappropriate contact by Trump. The immunity claim came in a filing by Trump’s attorney Marc Kasowitz, who is also acting as his defense in ongoing investigations about Trump’s possible ties to Russia during the campaign. Kasowitz wrote that Summer Zervos’s suit is a “private witch hunt” whose sole purpose is to deal political damage to the president, per Politico.

So no the claims haven’t “gone away” and if they did, Trump and Clinton would still be on similar ground ... except far more women have complained about Trump’s behavior than CLinton’s
edit on 14-10-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Link repair

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

"His past is different from my husband's past because... I look like an ass if o say anything otherwise. But yes, exact same thing... Except my husband totally abused his power to get BJ in the ACTUAL OVAL OFFICE!"

No one can be this dumb, so she must assume we are.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: bender151
a reply to: shawmanfromny

"His past is different from my husband's past because... I look like an ass if o say anything otherwise. But yes, exact same thing... Except my husband totally abused his power to get BJ in the ACTUAL OVAL OFFICE!"

No one can be this dumb, so she must assume we are.

You can give a citation for this quote, right?

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

The women who accuse Clinton have gone on video record multiple times, with tears streaming down their face. The allegations weren't simply sexual misconduct but in fact were vicious beatings and brutal rape... What are the worst allegations against Trump? "Groping under the table"? "Walking into a changing room"?

And oh Vanity Fair... Even the name implies complete transparency and trustworthiness, right? As if all these echo chamber columns don't support the vested interest in removing a lawfully elected sitting president from office...

Still waiting on those video testimonies of Trump's "victims" stating their allegations.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

The women who accuse Clinton have gone on video record multiple times, with tears streaming down their face. The allegations weren't simply sexual misconduct but in fact were vicious beatings and brutal rape... What are the worst allegations against Trump? "Groping under the table"? "Walking into a changing room"?

And oh Vanity Fair... Even the name implies complete transparency and trustworthiness, right? As if all these echo chamber columns don't support the vested interest in removing a lawfully elected sitting president from office...

Still waiting on those video testimonies of Trump's "victims" stating their allegations.

So ... you don’t see fit to retract your claim that someone accused of sexual assault obviously isn’t guilty if he says it was consensual, which is again what every abuser claims ... you wish to minimize the accusations against Trump by claiming that it was “only being groped”? Well, he admitted to that anyway, right?

You damn the sources, prove nothing, and offer nothing in return except your own very questionable authority?

You blame the victims, and you hold one abuser up over another one because of your political affiliations?

Here’s my take on it, and then I’m done with you, as I really have no time for someone like you that justifies sexual assault.

Trump and Clinton are both examples of the kind of men that abuse many women across this country on a daily basis.

In the final analysis, the rampant hypocrisy that began and continues in this thread is only mildly irritating to me.

What is disgusting to me is open justification for and minimization of sexual predation on people. I don’t care if they’re Democrats, Republcians, Atheists, Christians, Straight, Gay, Black White UP DOWN ... I don’t care.

Anyone who takes advantage of others in this way is a vile excuse for a human being and one version of vile isn’t any better than another in my book.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

He apologized for dirty language, not for sexual assault.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: sb244

He apologized for dirty language, not for sexual assault.

That’s not what he said. He specifically apologized for words and behaviors.

Did you actually read his statement? It’s linked above if you’re interested.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join