It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary States Trump Is A "Sexual Assaulter"...Her Husband?, "That Was Clearly In The Past.”

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: jseeley
a reply to: Gryphon66

HUGE because she had EVERY CORRUPT ENTITY pushing for her presidency. She's a HUGE loser and the people have spoken. And NOW they want to change the voting laws to the popular vote? LOL.

You lost your erstwhile connection to the topic ... you need to at least pay some side-attention to the horrors of sexual abuse. People will think you only want to cry about Hillary.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
If I was her I would just throw Bill under the bus and say he is too and both deserve to be in a cell together.

Two birds with one stone

She went to pedophile island too.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
If they listen to HER logic why NOT Charles Manson?
HE was ANTIFA before ANTIFA...asshats

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
What’s interesting is the blindness of Trump supporters not seeing this barbarian for what he is.

A criminal, a rapist, a liar, a depraved lunatic who will lead the nation to destruction if he remains president. Anyone with half a brain can see that.

He has the mentality of the average rapist in prison. HE ADMITTED IT! The only reason he is not in prison is that he has a billion dollars where he’s bribed people all his life.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Clinging to what .. .the facts? Why do the simple facts cause some of you so much torment.

Clinton won the popular vote by 2.8 million.

Trump won the Presidency in one of the most narrow Electoral wins in history ... 47th on the list.

And before Gore beat Bush in 2000, when was the last time? But, you get a point. Technically there have been two already in this century in which the Democrat has won the popular vote by a huge margin and lost the Presidency.

The last time something similar happened was in 1877.

But hey, the high point is you got to chant about “Fake News” didn’t you.? Good for you!!

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Aren't all sexual assaults in the past?
Other than the ones happening at this moment of course.

And this video was in the past so it don't count either...lol

Hillary the self proclaim protector of women sure didn't side with all the woman Bill abused with his power at many levels...wasn't poor Bill's fault the woman took advantage of him...Must be the same with Weinstein, those evil woman took advantage of him...lol

I think in situations like this old Hillary should just keep her mouth shut...

edit on 14-10-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Was that baeeless braggi g or truth? Until he has a panel of victims that arent backing out after an election ends (conveniently) im not sure where the parallel is?

Are you saying that Trump makimg remarks, when we all know he is full of shiz already, compares in any way to the 35 some odd women who are accusing Weinberg? You dont see how this is diminishing their story?

Its just more of the same using the same crap "evidence" i didnt believe relevant the first time. If i had a nickel for every yarn some dipstick had spun to try to assert their alpha dominamce to me id be richer than Trump

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

It warms my cold dead soul Everytime I hear one of Clinton Supporters tell me again how she really won.

Thanks for at least admitting you were wrong about the "once in a century" . I know it's hard for Democrats to admit fault, must take after your Winner. Lol

Btw again....Gore didn't win the Popular vote by a "Huge" margin. But that's in the past and has been litigated, right? Right.
edit on 14-10-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Trump has been accused of sexual assault on twelve women ... by twelve women, some mirroring his “bragging” considerably.

I’ll leave the matter with you with the understanding that we are both more concerned with dealing with sexual abuse than with arguing politics.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

...my cold dead soul ..

At the very least we can applaud you for coming to grips with the truth.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Well, stop worrying about warming your heart and work on your head ... or whatever it is you use to read with.

No one thinks Clinton won the election. This is what the little cultists chant whenever it is pointed out that Trump’s victory was ... narrow.

Four EC wins with losses in the popular vote in 225 years. But wait ... how many Centuries has that been?

There has been a US in existence in four different centuries 18th-21st. So technically my comment was quite factual. There have been four occasions in which the winner of the EC was not the winner of the popular vote.

Four times in four different Centuries ...

I gave you the point and you smugly try to gloat about it ... bad form.
edit on 14-10-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Bill Clinton certainly has a history of sexual assault just as Donald Trump does.

These are established facts, let’s move on.

Is Hillary Clinton’s commentary incorrect? With all the whining and crying on the right about why “Hollywood” has ignored Weinstein’s deprivations, is it wrong to point out that the darling of the right, our failing President Trump is a self-confessed sexual predator?

The point is not who did it in the past (Clinton’s statement) but how we can work to stop it or at least make it easier for the victims to come forward in the future.

Clinton certainly has a PROVEN history of sexual assault but President Trump does not, liar.

You wouldn't know a fact if it bit you on your nose.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

You should let Trump know ... he admitted it last year.

You just keep on making those snappy comebacks K thx.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Trump admitted to sexual assault?

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

You should let Trump know ... he admitted it last year.

You just keep on making those snappy comebacks K thx.

You are clearly delusional. President Trump did not admit to sexual assault.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

...Yes I'm a sore winner. Do keep opening your scabs over the election. You should move on.....

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

You are very correct in that

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

...Yes I'm a sore winner. Do keep opening your scabs over the election. You should move on.....

While im not conservative politically, my desires overlap quite a bit. And i can tell you that if you call this winning, it is quite a sad comment on where we stand as a nation.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
"When you're rich, women let you grab them by the pussy".

Though vulgar, it implies consent. Not a single woman has come forward legitimately to accuse Trump of sexual misconduct.

The ultimate irony here however, is the fact that Weinstein helped pay for Bill Clinton's court fees during the Lewinsky case. Peas in a pod. On top of that, Clinton literally blocked a pedophilia investigation into her state department while serving as Secretary. She doesn't have sh1t to say about sexual misconduct.

The laws of karma decree; many horrible things are coming her way. She'll get hers one way or another.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I never said I'm a perfect person nor pretended to be someone I'm not," Trump said. "I've said and done things I regret and the words released today on this more than decade-old video are one of them. These words don't reflect who I am. I said it, I was wrong and I apologize.

What did Trump say that he apologized for?

You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful - I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything," he said in the audio.

The Hill

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join