It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary States Trump Is A "Sexual Assaulter"...Her Husband?, "That Was Clearly In The Past.”

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Of all the people who could have an opinion on this, the wife of an abuser is the last one who should open her pie hole. It's not a joke, it's a reality. You have a poor sense of humor if you were looking for a joke in that.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Of all the people who could have an opinion on this, the wife of an abuser is the last one who should open her pie hole. It's not a joke, it's a reality. You have a poor sense of humor if you were looking for a joke in that.

Your obvious hatred for Hillary Clinton aside, why should anyone be limited in speaking up about sexual assault?

You want to make this yet another in a long line of political statements ... the matter at hand is far more serious.

You, who tried to reduce this subject to “irony” and wants to pule about the old lady in the pantsuit you so hate, have zero standing to criticize me, bud.

You tried to make a joke and got called out for your typical wailing and gnashing over anything Clinton. Take your correction and move on.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: network dude

Your obvious hatred for Hillary Clinton aside, why should anyone be limited in speaking up about sexual assault?

You want to make this yet another in a long line of political statements ... the matter at hand is far more serious.

You, who tried to reduce this subject to “irony” and wants to pule about the old lady in the pantsuit you so hate, have zero standing to criticize me, bud.

You tried to make a joke and got called out for your typical wailing and gnashing over anything Clinton. Take your correction and move on.

My correction? Jesus, the high and #ing mighty have spoken.

first off, it's ironic that the wife of a sexual predator, the same wife who tried to silence her husbands accusers, the same wife who speaks out for "women's rights", while her husband feels he has the right to stick his porky into anyone he can get alone, is ironic. Look up the #ing definition.

Second, to bring that up, is not a joke, unless you feel rape is a joke. Perhaps you are like Whoopie and think rape has classifications. Take your high and mighty attitude and shove it where the door will hit you on your way out.

Being wrong is one thing, but being loud after you were wrong makes you look like a dumb ass. Don't be that girl.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I’ll try to make it a bit more plain for you as you don’t seem to be able to separate yourself from your partisan hatred this morning.

Hillary Clinton using her voice (regardless of what you personally think) to speak out against sexual predation adds to the conversation. It takes nothing away, your own pettiness is the only thing on display here, and your need to see your words in print.

Now, go back to your Clinton-bashing and feel free to ignore attempts at serious conversation of the actual matter at hand.
edit on 14-10-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Mostly because her "speaking up" is simply just another way to turn someone else's pain and suffering into a dig on her arch nemesis.

To her credit, she at least knows how to politically sell an idea. Its just that what she is selling is ridiculous. Nonetheless...her comments are nothing like BIdens comments. His were free of politics, free of opportunistic digs. They were real.

I respect and love Joe Biden immensely. I wish he were a better leader, because he'd be a terrible president. But he's just a good guy. Too bad Hillary didn't rise to his level of class.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I understand that you and others have certain opinions about Hillary, as do I. That is not the most important aspect of anyone adding their voice to awareness of the real issues we have in our society with sexual predation and abuse.

I have great love for Biden as well. I disagree about his leadership ability. He would be a far, far, far better choice than we were offered in November.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I understand that you and others have certain opinions about Hillary, as do I. That is not the most important aspect of anyone adding their voice to awareness of the real issues we have in our society with sexual predation and abuse.

I have great love for Biden as well. I disagree about his leadership ability. He would be a far, far, far better choice than we were offered in November.

No doubt. I'd take Biden over Hillary or Trump any day. Because at the end of the day I know that he isn't making decisions without concern for humanity. Even when he screws up.

That said...people adding their voices is great. People exploiting the bravery of the women who spoke up against Weinstein for political gain are atrocious bags of dirt. The fact that she has the history she has only makes it worse.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
conservatives didn't believe the multiple women who said trump molested them, when they came forward. instead of punishment that Weinstein is going to get, trump was elected president.....and you wonder why Hillary is saying something about it....

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

So where do we draw the line of assigning the status of the “atrocious bags of dirt” appellation then?

I understand it’s my opinion, Texan, but carrying on with the incessant carping about Hillary Clinton really cannot be seen as anything other than political commentary, and even if it is on the microcosmic scale of ATS, going with your thesis, taking away from the overall message here that we SHOULD be concentrating on, respecting the women who have dealt with these abuses and doing what we can to proven to others from having to deal with them ...

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
conservatives didn't believe the multiple women who said trump molested them, when they came forward. instead of punishment that Weinstein is going to get, trump was elected president.....and you wonder why Hillary is saying something about it....

Well, because you’ll find that in most cases, many conservatives tend to question the motives of those who report sexual abuse ... unless of course paying attention to those claims can earn some partisan brownie points.

It’s simply APPALLING to see the level of hypocrisy that permeates the modern “conservative” mindset.

Trump is a SELF CONFESSED abuser occupying the highest office in our country ... but all these snipes can do is cry about Bill Clinton.

Pathetic doesn’t even start to describe it.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Im not sure about where the line gets drawn....but after 18 months of saying bad things about someone, and being a person trained in the art of the sale in politics (always beat the drum, always turn the conversation back to your talking points, etc)...for her to once again find a way to turn this back around on Trump is, to me, anything but talking about sexual aggression.

And, if im being real honest...given her past, and that of her husband (who she is an apologist for)...she probably should have just sat this one out altogether. It would be like Ted Kennedy coming out against drunk driving...the only thing its going to do is bring snickers and jeers.

Actually, i've talked myself into an answer: the line gets drawn when you take the personal tragedy of another person and use it to score cheap political points against a rival. Thats where I think the line gets drawn.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Just so I can stay abreast of references here...can you point me to a citation of some sort for the "self confressed sexual abuser"?

Im about to go clean out some garbags/boxes in the garage. So i may not be around for a bit (unless everyone else is dragging ass). But i am interested in seeing it.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

There’s absolutely nothing partisan in noting that our current Preisident is a self-confessed sexual predator. After 18 weeks, months or what have you. WHat is partisan is pretending that only “one side” does this crap and trying to make political hay out of it or even WORSE in my mind: excusing Trump’s actions because Clinton did it too. Kindergarten crap that is.

You may remember the recording of Mr. Trump stating that he grabs women by a certain body part and can get away with it because of his celebrity status? When, after that had come to light, said recording was acknowledged by Mr. Trump himself and for which he nearly made an apology in regard to?

If the line gets drawn at using the personal tragedies of others to score “cheap political points” I fear we have probably all crossed that line here from time to time.

The hypocrisy of many though, particularly regarding Clinton, is astounding. For days the right was gibbering about Clinton not condemning Weinstein and sexual predation, and when she does, she’s damned for that as well.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

gryph...I went back through the threads about Hillary taking 5 days before condemning Weinstein, and you were there posting about the hypocrisy in at least one of those threads, and like you said above, now they are saying "she has a lot of nerve condemning trump for the actions of weinstein"........maybe we have a lot of foreign members here, bent on getting fellow Americans to hate each other, sowing the seeds of civil war....maybe ATS needs to do a "location of poster" so we know

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

gryph...I went back through the threads about Hillary taking 5 days before condemning Weinstein, and you were there posting about the hypocrisy in at least one of those threads, and like you said above, now they are saying "she has a lot of nerve condemning trump for the actions of weinstein"........maybe we have a lot of foreign members here, bent on getting fellow Americans to hate each other, sowing the seeds of civil war....maybe ATS needs to do a "location of poster" so we know

Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton even Donald Trump are really trivial in regard to the terrible reality of the matter of sexual predation at hand, and dare I say, that adult women (and sometimes men) are victims but are not the only victims, nor the most tragic ones. In my mind what some children and teens go through on a daily basis some in their own homes is even worse than what those abused by the likes of Weinstein, Trump, Clinton, Hastert, etc. have done.

It’s a sickness, a rot, a despicable failure of our culture at the most primal levels.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Since her HUGE LOSS, she's been attempting to feed her sick and demented ego.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: jseeley

You mean the huge loss in which she beat Trump by almost three million votes?

LOL. Yeah, that must be hard to deal with. Probably not as hard as it is for Trump to realize that he’s only in office by a once in a century oddity of our electoral system.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: jseeley

You mean the huge loss in which she beat Trump by almost three million votes?

LOL. Yeah, that must be hard to deal with. Probably not as hard as it is for Trump to realize that he’s only in office by a once in a century oddity of our electoral system.

Keep clinging to that.... She lost the majority of the United States by Total States. An Election she was almost guaranteed to win by the Press about. Do tell me about her great victory............

It never gets old.

Considering how Hillary is blaming Everyone for her loss and still does, I'm pretty sure she's taking it worse.

Btw....once in a century? Fake News.

how soon they forget about Big Al
edit on 14-10-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-10-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

HUGE because she had EVERY CORRUPT ENTITY pushing for her presidency and she still lost? Because she's a big loser; the people have spoken. And NOW they want to change the voting laws to the popular vote, because she lost? LOL.
edit on 14-10-2017 by jseeley because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Trump is a rapist. The American people voted in a rapist ignoramus as president.

They will get what they deserve.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join