It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary States Trump Is A "Sexual Assaulter"...Her Husband?, "That Was Clearly In The Past.”

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Gawd, how I loathe this woman. As far as I know, regardless if an incident "is in the past", IT STILL OCCURRED! She really must think that people are idiots. She accuses Trump to be a "sexual assaulter", then nonchalantly brushes aside the dispicable actions of her husband.

'But I think that it's important that we not just focus on him (Weinstein) and whatever consequences flow from these stories about his behavior but that we recognize this kind of behavior cannot be tolerated anywhere, whether it's in entertainment, politics.

'After all, we have someone admitting to being a sexual assaulter in the Oval Office.

And asked about allegations of sexual misconduct levelled at her husband and former president, Bill Clinton, she said: 'That has all been litigated.

'That was subject of a huge investigation in the late 90s and there were conclusions drawn. That was clearly in the past.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

I was raised to believe that actions speak louder than words. There's no doubt that President Trump has said derogatory things towards women, but how many women have accused "Bubba" of sexual misconduct? Yet, we can dismiss this, because Hillary claims it's essentially old news.

'The really sad part of the campaign was how this horrific tape, what he said about women in the past what he said about women during the campaign, was discounted by a lot of voters.'

www.dailymail.co.uk...

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Aren't all sexual assaults in the past?
Other than the ones happening at this moment of course.

And this video was in the past so it don't count either...lol

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
It seems loam called it.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Lol people who live in glass houses should just shut up sometimes.......did she even think before uttering things they know will boomerang back on them.

"No, you don't understand, this is about Trump, not Bill Clinton ". What an utter douche.
edit on 13-10-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
link   
“At this point... what does it matter” 2.0.

Deplorable woman.

link   

Do as I say, not as I do. Hail The priestess Hilary and the great sacred circle of left and right sides.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
If I was her I would just throw Bill under the bus and say he is too and both deserve to be in a cell together.

Two birds with one stone
edit on 13-10-2017 by Indigent because: and said softly "I told you i would get you for Monica"

link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Yea, this Op was posted like 10 minutes ago. What does it even matter anymore?

+25 more 
link   

The only people more stupid than Hillary are the people that believe the crap spewing from her mouth.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
What year was the Billy Bush tapes? What year was Billy sticking cuban cigars into interns? I can grasp Trump's past behavior of women is poor, but to not draw a distinct parallel to Billy Clinton, it's like her telling me I'm stupid for even thinking it. Or perhaps she has really lost it and has no memory of her husbands sexual predator past.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

did she even think before uttering things they know will boomerang back on them.

that is a big reason why she lost the election.

Anything she tried to accuse Trump of ,only came back to her and her husband with a bigger boomerang.

She was neutralized and she couldn't attack. Only a clinton could out scandal the trump.

edit on 071031America/ChicagoFri, 13 Oct 2017 18:07:26 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
If she would have won she'd still be bitching about Trump.

And she wouldnt have had that huge hotel bill from demolishing the room the night she lost.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

hat year was Billy sticking cuban cigars into interns?

Yeah but at-least he wasn't locker room talking about grabbing them by the P. We all know words are louder than Action and when I say We I mean the DNC and the MSM.

She is just Mad

edit on 101031America/ChicagoFri, 13 Oct 2017 18:10:13 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Damn, has she gone senile???

Bill was and probably still is very naughty that way.

She really has lost the plot.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The only people more stupid than Hillary are the people that believe the crap spewing from her mouth.

You know its hard to imagine people being that stupid. Sometime I wonder if they actually know its crap , but are so hard headed that they refuse to admit it or admit they were wrong?

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

They know. But its just part of the game now. I mean they just have to know!

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I wish I could say " UNBELIEVABLE"!!!

That she could say what she did but, this new reality is what is truly freaking UNBELIEVBLE!!!

It's not political anymore folks... its much larger and much more scary in my opinion.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join