It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Las Vegas Shooting and Cover-ups Make No Sense

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TheIceQueen

One thing that stood out to me today in presser was this is a" massive investigation" , I don't know what that means.

Last night when Combos didn't show up for the interview to me said his lawyer and the hotel didn't want him on the record. But FBI and LVPD did. There is reason he is MIA.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Pretty obvious that there were more people involved, and likely an IS connection.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc
Could it be that in the past they have had someone in the presidency and high up in the government to cover up their crap and with Trump in there now they don’t so this one is messy

Could be. I think it's interesting that the BATFE is nowhere to be found in this investigation, despite the huge number of guns seized from the alleged shooter. Ditto the Homeland Security(DHS) pogues, despite the similarity of the massacre to an act of terrorism. It's like they smell a stinker and don't want to get involved.

Where is the BATF?

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
The trouble with "them" and those that become "them", is that they become so distanced from the rest of humanity and so sure of their power and so certain that everyone else is stupid, that they occasionally make mistakes and never EVER credit the rest of the planet with any amount of intelligence and are always ready to immediately discredit (or suicide) anyone who sees through their act

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
The reason someone is targeted may not be on the web. The kind of stuff that people don't make public while it is going on.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TheIceQueen

I've wondered the same thing. The ones behind this are not stupid. I'm guessing that they are usually 2 steps ahead of most conspiracy theorist. So, when something is out of place, I can't help but wonder if it was done on purpose. If so, then why?

Perhaps, the goal is to create enough distrust in the system, that we eventually abandon the whole system altogether. If that's the case, it looks like it's working. These days, whenever I read about these horrible tragedies, my first thought is "could this be another false flag?" And, I know I'm not the only one thinking that.

The only other possible explanation I have for the perceived ineptitude is that maybe to pull off something like this there has to be many people involved. I would assume that some of those people aren't even aware of the master plan. They are given a specific task to carry out never realizing the part they played in the scheme. But, to err is human. When there's lots of unwitting players, there's probably gonna be mistakes made.

Those are just a few ideas I've had on the subject. I'm not saying they're good ideas, but so far, it's the best I could come up with. I'm truly baffled by the sick minds behind this.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheIceQueen
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I can see this, but at the same time why would he kill 50+ people and not just the target?

Is the official number of dead actually 58 concert goers plus 1 perp. (how many deaths were just 'Crisis Actors', the phony attack & our attention is on the shooters perch at the 32nd floor of a hotel which is a Haven for Radicals & ME refugees/immigrants)

We just cannot rely on any official 'source'... so the desired 'Chaos' is achieved... ISIS main goal is to create the Chaos necessary for the return of the Mahdi

Lunacy
edit on th31150797447814472017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: starviego

originally posted by: norhoc
Could it be that in the past they have had someone in the presidency and high up in the government to cover up their crap and with Trump in there now they don’t so this one is messy

Could be. I think it's interesting that the BATFE is nowhere to be found in this investigation, despite the huge number of guns seized from the alleged shooter. Ditto the Homeland Security(DHS) pogues, despite the similarity of the massacre to an act of terrorism. It's like they smell a stinker and don't want to get involved.

Where is the BATF?

I believe that the BATFE is very involved, but in an investigation, they will keep all of their data privy until the Department of Justice allows them to release it. The DOJ of course, lead by the Attorney General, Jeff Sessions.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheIceQueen
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

we have become a species that multitasks and is hard to distract?
That's funny.

They could whip up a Gary Coleman meme, toss it out into social media, and everyone will worship, share, and laugh at it for at least a day.

Then whip up a Bieber meme....

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   
The whole thing doesnt make sense and i think that kind of proves he did it. This guy is an enigma no one seems to know much about him. Even saw an interview with a gun shop owner that said he came in all the time but didnt buy anything other than a pistol. Annd from the questions he asked wasnt very knowledgable on guns. Im really starting to think he did it because he wanted to know if he could. But the problem for law enforcement is there just isnt any information on the why just the how. Im thinking this is just going to remain a mystery and people are just unwilling to accept that.

Sometimes people do crazy things for no reason anthis baffles the police and FBI. In fact id venture to say itso confuses them that they cant handle it. This investigation is going to go on and on as the why willnot be answered.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   
The guy was 64 years old why must he have social media?? Cmon do you honestly think everybody does social media? Even people in their 60s or 70s?

My brother is in his early 40s he has 0 social media. He has NEVER used social media. I have a close friend in his 30s, he's a police officer and he has never had any social media. Myself, I'm in my late 30s and I have twitter. The twitter I use has nothing that identifies who I am. My real name isn't used and I have no pics of myself on it. I don't have and have never had facebook, chatsnap and whatever the newest one is. Not everyone uses social media

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join