It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Las Vegas Shooting and Cover-ups Make No Sense

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
So, it's obvious to me and anyone with a brain that something is going on. They keep changing their story about the timeline of the incident, how it happened and the fact that they're unable to find a motive after almost two weeks, come on. Not to mention that it seems like his whole life has been deleted from the web (social media, pictures, etc).

What I don't understand is: WHY are "they" (whether it be the government or shadow government that puppets the media or whomever) is making it SO obvious that something is going on and that they are hiding something? We all know that they could easily fabricate a story and plant evidence that supports whatever motive they want it to, so WHY haven't they done what they have done in the past and are so able to do and give the public a load of # that fits their agenda, instead of keeping people from speculating for weeks and knowingly increasing the public's suspicions that something is going on and they are hiding information..?

WHY wouldn't they just come up with something that fits their whole agenda and lay it to rest (if they have the power to keep whats really going on so hidden then surely they have the power to fabricate whatever they want about his motives and the whole incident).

Opinions? Theories?

edit on 13-10-2017 by TheIceQueen because: last sentence

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
To send people down the rabbit hole. They have a distraction for pretty much any demographic these days, it is only one of many they are using to keep our eyes diverted.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I wonder if any politician or businessman of some importance was killed ? The left hand doesn't know what the right hand........ and so-on.... Just made to look like everyone was the same importance so no one would suspect.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TheIceQueen

Nope. The smarties with brains think all is well and questioning anything officially fed in our troughs is tantamount to giving away delicious slop.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
It doesn't matter the story as long as the ritual is performed. The ritual motive is to strange for our pitiful little monkey brains to understand.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Why would they want to send us down the rabbit hole? What could they be diverting our attention from when we have become a species that multitasks and is hard to distract?
edit on 13-10-2017 by TheIceQueen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheIceQueen
WHY are "they" (whether it be the government or shadow government that puppets the media or whomever) is making it SO obvious that something is going on and that they are hiding something?

They didn't have all their ducks lined up. Or there is serious discord amongst several of the power players.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

I have looked through most of the victim bios and didn't find anything obvious.

I think it's worth looking into deeper than I did though.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I can see this, but at the same time why would he kill 50+ people and not just the target?

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego

Could it be that in the past they have had someone in the presidency and high up in the government to cover up their crap and with Trump in there now they don’t so this one is messy

link   
Also, here's a list of the victims www.usatoday.com...

link   

a reply to: MotherMayEye

I can see this, but at the same time why would he kill 50+ people and not just the target?

Well, then a 'target' would be known to have been targeted for murder, specifically. And that begs the question why.

A person murdered with many others, randomly, doesn't beg those kinds of questions.

edit on 10/13/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Also, here's a list of the victims www.usatoday.com...

Also, some websites have lists of the victims with brief bios (I haven't looked at the usatoday list). But, if names are searched separately...there are many articles in hometowns, etc... that give more details.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Hard to distract? Look at the major headlines over the past 2 years and where they've gotten us. Nowhere, yet people argued and argued for months on end over things that changed nothing. We're very easily distracted, something they count on every time they serve these subjective issues to us on silver platters.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I agree that the general populace is easily distracted, but what I'm saying is IF the media is reporting these things that they wish to distract us from surely they would pop up on our phones along with 500 other news alerts talking about it, but then again the media is the government's puppet. I just don't see why they would have to kill 50+ people to do this, if your theory is true, why and how could they be that evil when they could use another diversion that doesnt involve 50+ innocent lives?

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: Plotus

I have looked through most of the victim bios and didn't find anything obvious.

I think it's worth looking into deeper than I did though.

Pure speculation ahead:

I was listening to some podcast where the podcaster (don't remember the podcast name) was talking about how Paddock scoped out a few other hotels across from concerts, prior to Las Vegas, and how that was similar to the JFK assassination in that there was a failed or practice attempt the week before, in Florida (which I don't remember learning about, ever).

Well, remember Trump's comment about the Las Vegas shooting, something along the lines of "it's a sad day for me personally?"

Maybe he was supposed to have been there at the concert? A trip that only a few people knew about, and maybe he was the intended target? Thus the "personally"' qualifier to his statement, that had people wondering what the heck he meant.

I've read a zillion very crazy speculations on the boards this week so I may as well throw that one in there.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Sorry, but no way was the President going to be at that concert.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Too many moving parts to get a grip on and deal with the facts while they are moving

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I a reply to: TheIceQueen

First, let me say I agree with the premise of your OP, something is way, way off about this whole episode and the way its been handled.

You ask "Opinions", "Theories"? I watched today's Press Meeting with the Sheriff and its obvious to me that he's scared to death of saying the wrong thing. That, the altered time line, the disappearance of Campos, the burglary of the shooter's home and the taped recordings of the police radio transmissions tell me that something went horribly wrong in terms of the execution of this attack. Somebody lost the narratve, i.e., whoever was behind it.

I dont have much of a theory, but I would guess that Paddock was killed before the shooting ever began. That means we don't yet know who the shooter was; I'd guess Paddock was the patsy in this, and a bad choice for one at that.

Bottom line; we will never know the truth of this disaster.
edit on 13-10-2017 by TonyS because: sp

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

A paddock is an enclosure for sheep or other farm animals. It was most likely an occult ritual and blood sacrifice to enclose the sheep in their pin.

Just speculation on my part but the constant changing of the story is to keep the sheep preoccupied with going down the rabbit hole they've dug for us.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join