It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Finds 30 Pages of Clinton-Lynch Tarmac Meeting Documents – Wants Six Weeks to Turn Over Docs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch was informed yesterday by the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) that the FBI has located 30 pages of documents related to the June 27, 2016, tarmac meeting between former Attorney General Loretta Lynch and former President Bill Clinton, and proposes non-exempt material be produced no later than November 30, 2017 (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of Justice (No. 1:16-cv-02046)).

Well, well, well, what do we have here?

JW wants what the FBI originally said didn't exist.

The FBI originally informed Judicial Watch they did not locate any records related to the tarmac meeting. However, in a related case, the Justice Department located emails in which Justice Department officials communicated with the FBI and wrote that they had communicated with the FBI. As a result, by letter dated August 10, 2017, from the FBI stated, “Upon further review, we subsequently determined potentially responsive documents may exist. As a result, your [FOIA] request has been reopened…”

Judi cial Watch

I doubt anything of substance will be released un-redacted nor do I have any hope that there will be any repercussions of consequence to any involved. The number of immunity deals (and Combetta having shot his to hell) screams coverup rather than any kind of attempt to gather information with which to hold accountable those at fault.

But I guess since no wrongdoing was intended, all is well.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Because people having illegal meetings always leave 30 pages of documents....

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I doubt anything of substance will be released un-redacted

Interesting that you need to redact and hide contents of a meeting where they discussed the grand children , which Lynch doesn't have?

It almost make you think that meeting the day prior to throwing the case out , that maybe they didn't talk about grand children after all.

Wow that would be weird /s

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Once they got the story straight they wrote up these 30 pages and made it so a group just like Judical watch would "catch" them. Now watch the info will not be damning nor will the redacted portions they will be "forced" to release later...and the true content of the meeting is nice and cleanly covered up.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
Once they got the story straight they wrote up these 30 pages and made it so a group just like Judical watch would "catch" them. Now watch the info will not be damning nor will the redacted portions they will be "forced" to release later...and the true content of the meeting is nice and cleanly covered up.

Wow! At least someone here understands how the real world works. Please educate us more. Thank you, sir.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Our whole society is plagued with deception and coverups. Factions of the government are one of the worst parts of that deception. People cannot even comprehend the deception that is flowing through our society, so little truth now exists in consensus of the time.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   
All this stuff seems to come from no where...

That's just my thought. Take it or leave it.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Ok, let's pretend I'm new here. Why would there be anything documented on a meeting between the former PotUS and former AG when they were only talking about grandkids and golf?

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Curious if the "exempt" stuff is Obama in the mix of
emails and such. I guess we will never know.

I get a kick out of Trump,undoing all of Obama's
policies. If we can't have justice the next best thing
is to see his legacy go down in infamy.

top topics

join