It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK (moved from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 02:11 AM
link   
John F. Kennedy IS NOT DEAD.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Here is a new theory for JFK. He is not dead, and still very much alive today. He was never assassinated at all. First watcht eh Zagruder film, you will notice that there is one thing missing. Blood. There is a film of blood at the headshot, as if a balloon was struck, but the headrest behind his head, not one drop. Supposedly JFK was shot 3 times, but there was no blood on his white shirt or to the rear of his head. Later Jaquelyn Kennedy was shown with blood on her garments, but it looked more like it was smeared on rather than splattered on from a gunshot.
So why fake his death? Well first off, those who thought the C.I.A. was behind his death are right. The C.I.A. had to assassinate JFK because JFK needed to get out of office before a nuclear war broke out. But JFK could not resign in order for the U.S. to save face with Russia. Russia was very upset about the Cuban missile crisis, and making Cuba get rid of it's nukes. Had JFK stayed in office there would have been a nuclear war. If JFL resigned, then the U.S. would have looked weak. So what you seen being shot was not really JFK but a lookalike dummy of him that ran off of simple motors like a robot. That is why the roof was taken off the Lincoln he rode in, giving a wide shot to any person with a gun. That is why the route was changed at the last minute, and that is why the alternate route had a curve in it that would make the limo slow down so there could be a clean shot. There were shooters on the grassy null in case the first shot did not get him. Also if you notice, Lee Jarvey Oswald was the patsy, but "Died" before going to trial. He was not really killed either, but his assassination attempt had to be done in order for him to keep quiet. The C.I.A. felt he would break under pressure and let people know the real story. It has already been said that Lee Harvy Oswald and Jack Ruby trained together with the C.I.A. The C.I.A. figured the Jack Ruby would keep his mouth shut, so they had him help fake Oswald's death, so he would not have to testify.

So where is JFK today? Well, he is still alive but he is somewhere in hiding and protected by the U.S. Governemnt still today. He is probably sitting on some beach, on his own island that the government says is for "Target practice".

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 02:13 AM
link   
First call on the JFK island!!!!!!

Edit: Dammit he scouped me to this F$%#

[edit on 2/11/05 by FredT]

join