It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mystery Of The Great Golden Lamp Stand (EXODUS 25:31) A Warning And Message To All!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Other text explain the symbology you dont need to make up.

Shamash in the center, in the same text even. Its the solar system.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBangWasAnEcho

Night after night, the shammash dutifully goes about his task of kindling lights. Each evening, he welcomes the newcomer and settles him into his rightful place in the growing row: two flames, three flames, four flames…. The shammash coaxes them to life and then stands watch over them, lest one falter and require a fresh boost of light.
A

Shamash in the center, in the same text even. Its the solar system.

Night after night, the shammash dutifully goes about his task of kindling lights. Each evening, he welcomes the newcomer and settles him into his rightful place in the growing row: two flames, three flames, four flames…. The shammash coaxes them to life and then stands watch over them, lest one falter and require a fresh boost of light.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TheInfiniteFantastic

You are in error. No law is required unless I am a Jew or Gentile in the tribulation.

Failure to understand the basics of right division have led to many errors in the church and by people like you.

We are in the era of grace. When the era of the great tribulation (7 years only) and the millennial rule (1,000 years) come into play then all will be under the law again.

I do love my brothers in Christ, my enemies I pray for, But I am under no commandments today. I do not eat or drink blood, I don't eat anything offered to idols, I do not commit fornication and I do not eat anything that has been strangled. That pretty much covers all that I am required under the dispensation of Grace.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheInfiniteFantastic

Maybe that's why the branches are always shown in a circular formation.
a reply to: lostinspace

A circle is One.

Interesting about the circle representing One.

Revelation 4:2-3 "At once I was in the Spirit, and I saw a throne standing in heaven, with someone seated on it. The One seated there looked like jasper and carnelian and a rainbow gleamed like an emerald encircled the throne."

Once again, another connection.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheInfiniteFantastic

The only tree allowed was the Menorah. A living tree that does not exist in the real world but only has a representation of it in the holy chamber.

A Sacred Tree. 7 Spirits. 7 Stars. 7 Angels. 7 Candlesticks. 7 Lamp stands. 7 Churches. 7 Letters to the Churches. 7 Mountains. It is the same flame which lights all the lamps.

Knowing these things now read below these verses from the Book of Enoch and see the message hidden in the parable of 7 Metal Mountains. The water flowing down from above on top of each one.

THE SACRED TEXTS OF ENOCH

And these mountains which thine eyes have seen,
The mountain of iron, and the mountain of copper, and the mountain of silver,
And the mountain of gold, and the mountain of soft metal, and the mountain of lead,
All these shall be in the presence of the Elect One
As wax: before the fire,
And like the water which streams down from above [upon those mountains],
And they shall become powerless before his feet.
7. And it shall come to pass in those days that none shall be saved,
Either by gold or by silver,
And none be able to escape.
8 And there shall be no iron for war,
Nor shall one clothe oneself with a breastplate.
Bronze shall be of no service,
And tin [shall be of no service and] shall not be esteemed,
And lead shall not be desired.
9 And all these things shall be [denied and] destroyed from the surface of the earth,
When the Elect One shall appear before the face of the Lord of Spirits.'

And I will add one which is - 7 Towers.

The above passage sounds like a more detailed version of 2 Peter 3:10-12

"But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything done in it will be laid bare. Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to live holy and godly lives as you look forward to the day of God and speed its coming. That day will bring about the destruction of the heavens by fire, and the elements will melt in the heat. But in keeping with his promise we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth, where righteousness dwells."

We definitely know that the contemporaries of Jesus were quoting from the Book of Enoch when they penned their accounts in the new testament. Jude quotes from Enoch too.

I also wanted to point out that the metal mountain section in Enoch only mentions 6 mountains. I know that's just a technicality but the reader understands the importance Enoch's passage. Enoch mentions a number of other passages where 7 mountains are mentioned. Chapter 24 of Enoch mentions 7 lit up mountains situated in a way that resembles the seat of a throne. I'm getting my Enoch passages from a 1883 edition translated by Richard Laurence. His version mentions one of the metal mountains as being "fluid metal" as apposed to "soft metal". One fluid metal that comes to mind is Mercury.
edit on 20-10-2017 by lostinspace because: add "of"

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

We definitely know that the contemporaries of Jesus were quoting from the Book of Enoch when they penned their accounts in the new testament. Jude quotes from Enoch too.

Yes I have read that Noah was given Enoch's great book of parables, which he carried on the ark. They would have been well aware of the book and the parables. But these along with many other portions were omitted from The Bible. So today's Bible is diluted. (This I was shown in my dreams)
I carried a large ancient Bible in my dreams. When I opened it up I was shocked to find large sections (holes) cut out of it.

I also wanted to point out that the metal mountain section in Enoch only mentions 6 mountains.

The seventh is the Greatest - As it is the pure foundation of all of them. When the branches or mountains manifest in our material world they become subject to being attacked. This is the nature of the age we live in. (Kali Yuga) Little by little they lose there brightness. It is the duty of the wick trimmers in each branch to maintain the flame of Truth (which is bound by Love) and keep the candles burning brightly. But sadly some of the branches have been heavily infiltrated with dogmatic beliefs and they fail recognize they are all attached to the same tree. Or fail to see that the same waters flow down to them all. Hence they quarrel and fight instead of living in harmony.
Constant vigilance is needed to keep the flames burning brightly.
edit on 21-10-2017 by TheInfiniteFantastic because: spelling

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TheInfiniteFantastic

The finding of the Dead Sea Scrolls proves someone tampered with the inspired record. If one reads the Legends of the Jews you can see a bigger picture of Earth's history.

With regard to the seven lamps on the Menorah. I understand where you are coming from. This reminds me of the early portions of Revelation where Jesus says he will remove the lampstands from the congregations that are not following the Christ appropriately. There are 1000's of different denominations of Christianity today and most fall short of the original congregation he set up when he was on earth. Corruption found its way in to the fold. When the Lord's day comes he will start the Judgement with Christianity first. Then he will move onto the Nations of the world.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

The finding of the Dead Sea Scrolls proves someone tampered with the inspired record. If one reads the Legends of the Jews you can see a bigger picture of Earth's history.

Yes! Its all coming out. People are starting to question. A lot of people are questioning what they have been taught.
There are so many great stories outside of the Bible. In other scriptures. In the Srimad Bhagavatam for example, which have not been tampered with. These are Indian scriptures. Stories about great personalities. Giants. Kings. The stories in these scriptures are some of my favorites. The Bible stories are so diluted. But in reading from the other religions the gaps are more easily filled in. Giving one a far greater picture.

When the Lord's day comes he will start the Judgement with Christianity first. Then he will move onto the Nations of the world.

This is happening. A divided house cannot stand.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join