It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mystery Of The Great Golden Lamp Stand (EXODUS 25:31) A Warning And Message To All!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TheInfiniteFantastic

As much as you've studied and interpreted... I won't debate your understanding. It is not open to interpretation... and that is fine with me... all good.

A single analogy? A poster several weeks back was quoting Jesus in Revelation... and restated it was his words and him teaching us in Revelation.

We are all good my brother... Blessings to you. Spread them around!

Peace

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

No. It's not necessary nor important.. nor pertinent enough within Christianity, though it is within the Jewish faith.

There is the Kabbah for Muslims, the Cross for Christians and the Menorah for Jews. Within each is the faith and proof for each.. both true and undeniable to them all.

I respect and not question neither their faiths nor beliefs. Too much time should not be spent in reading, study and analysis of any points that could go on forever. One should apply and do.

Does not a Priest, Rabbi and Imam study, become one and go out into the world and put into practice those teachings?

Never stop learning and studying.. but if all one does is that and pick apart those studies without application of them... no matter the religion... then something important is lost.... IMO

Peace again

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

you are not a prophet of the true and living God the almighty, Jesus Christ.

You are twisting the scriptures out of context and then claim to be a prophet of God. Those who brag of such are not true prophets but false prophets who will suffer even a greater wrath of God to come.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

You are twisting the scriptures out of context and then claim to be a prophet of God. Those who brag of such are not true prophets but false prophets who will suffer even a greater wrath of God to come.
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Are you sure it is I who have twisted words?
I merely stoke the fire of the flame of Truth and watch the vipers come out.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

You are twisting the scriptures out of context and then claim to be a prophet

The prophets forecast the future through there writings. I do not say anything that has not already been written. I have merely cleaned my own temple which allows me to understand what they say.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

but if all one does is that and pick apart those studies without application of them... no matter the religion... then something important is lost...
a reply to: mysterioustranger

YES! So true. People can search and scour all the scriptures in the world and not find the connection that they are searching for. Sometimes the search itself can be a stumbling block. The application of the teachings (Love) in our daily lives is paramount to find that connection.

Peace

edit on 15-10-2017 by TheInfiniteFantastic because: grammar

edit on 15-10-2017 by TheInfiniteFantastic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

We are all good my brother... Blessings to you. Spread them around! Peace

Sometimes words, thoughts, songs, appear in my mind. Billy Joel The river of Dreams just came into my head while writing to you. Just thought I would share that.

Peace Brother.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Give a search for an obscure "PRINCE" song called "HOLY RIVER"..Give it a listen!

Peace n Light

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

A right heart before works very well, a clean temple as the OP says he has done which is our body, which is part of the Body of Christ , and we have his mind according to I Cor 2.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   

A right heart before works very well, a clean temple as the OP says he has done which is our body, which is part of the Body of Christ , and we have his mind according to I Cor 2.

Matthew 25
Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom. 2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish. 3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them: 4 but the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. 5 While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept. 6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him. 7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps. 8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out. 9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves. 10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut. 11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us. 12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not. 13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

Which of the 10 virgins do you want to be? 5 wise? Or 5 Foolish?

Follow the commands people! Fill your vessels full of oil. With a lantern full of oil you will see clearly in this dark night we are in. As we do not know the day or the hour. But we do know we are in dark times.

God bless you all people.

edit on 18-10-2017 by TheInfiniteFantastic because: more information

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   

"PRINCE" song called "HOLY RIVER"

Nooice!!!! I feel so damn good!

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I don't have to be prepared when the bridegroom comes because I am his body. He will not marry himself. The teaching is preparation of Israel for her king who came and they rejected but will come again and when he does I will be with him in heaven already.

Once again you fail to rightly divide the word of truth and you are trying to force the Church into a doctrine for Israel in preparation for its earthly the kingdom promise for which Jesus shall be on the throne.

This is called "Replacement Theology". It is practiced by major Christian cults like the Roman Catholics, the JW's, the Mormons, the Moonies, and a plethora of Pentecostal and other liberal leaning Christian groups who believe that Prophets, signs gifts, healing and other wonders are for today. If you want to prove you are a true prophet drink a glass of Radiator Fluid, no worry right because John Mark says this

Mark 16: 18 and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them

edit on 18-10-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

I don't have to be prepared when the bridegroom comes because I am his body.

By your owns words and actions you are indeed the foolish virgin who's own spiritual vessel is lacking oil. You walk in the darkness of night, with no light within your own lamp to see clearly. Hence you speak the words of a fool.
You do not even understand what your own Great Teacher taught.
It doesn't matter which branch you belong to on the Great Tree, as there are many. Hindu. Muslim. Jew. Christian. Buddhist. Sikh. Krishna devotee. These are all branches on the Great Tree. The Great Golden Menorah. What is important, is whether the branch is producing good fruit or not.
If you belong to and follow a diseased branch. A branch who's lamp flickers dimly, like a Flintstone Flinstone who has lost its spark, acting lawlessly and not producing good fruit. If you cannot see that a wolf is laying down with the lamb. Then your branch will be cut down. It will be cut off the Great Tree and cast into the fire.

I thank you for your dialogue, as I am sure our conversation, even though it does not help you, will help the blessed few who have ears and eyes. For they know who they are. So even though you act against me you have served your purpose. Which I thank you for.

edit on 19-10-2017 by TheInfiniteFantastic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

you know nothing of the words of God. Again you mix the church with Israel. You forsake the teaching to rightly divide the word of truth and clamber to make yourself someone and something you are not.

The priest of Israel shall witness against you primarily Jesus Christ the true and living God.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
The Menorah also contained the value of π(Pi) = 3.14.

Pi is defined as a ratio of a circle's circumference to its diameter.

The ratio of the Menorah is Twenty two cups on the braches / Seven lamps = 3.14

Maybe that's why the branches are always shown in a circular formation.
edit on 19-10-2017 by lostinspace because: added " ' ".

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
For the benefit of the readers I will reply your madness.

you know nothing of the words of God

You boast of your own lawlessness. You say you don't need to follow the Law of the Prophets. For you are magically protected by grace. But in doing so you disobey Jesus, your teacher and you disobey God.
You claim to have the Holy Spirit within you. Yet you leave no room in your place as you admit to being a transgressor of the Law.
It is certain you have not maintained your house! You have left your doors unlocked. Your windows are not clean, and your house is untidy. Most certainly your place is the dwelling place of unclean spirits.
Unknowingly you have become a weed who has grown among the wheat!

You claim to know Christ and Truth but have lost your vision as you fail to follow the commands.
For it is not possible to see clearly if you do not clean the windows in your house and keep it tidy!
These spirits are very subtle and you most certainly are not aware of what resides within you. But with utmost certainty it is not the Holy Spirit!

"When an unclean spirit comes out of a man, it passes through arid places seeking rest and does not find it. 44Then it says, ‘I will return to the house I left.’ On its arrival, it finds the house vacant, swept clean and put in order. 45Then it goes and brings with it seven other spirits more evil than itself, and they go in and dwell there; and the final plight of that man is worse than the first. So will it be with this wicked generation.”

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Here are your own words below. You are indeed a lawless one!

I am not under law but grace. Jesus lived a sinless life and fulfilled all the law on my behalf through his life and I benefit of his life because I have believed on his substitution death, burial and resurrection, that I may be a son of God. through faith on Jesus Christ through a gift of God by his almighty grace.

To be a true Son of God you first must obey His Laws! But by your own admission you break His laws.

You are a wolf laying with the sheep.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Here's a little factoid:

With both the Tabernacle and permanent temple setup God commanded that no tree was to reside within the confines of that arrangement. It's interesting that he singled out trees and not rocks. The only tree allowed was the Menorah. A living tree that does not exist in the real world but only has a representation of it in the holy chamber.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Maybe that's why the branches are always shown in a circular formation.
a reply to: lostinspace

A circle is One.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

The only tree allowed was the Menorah. A living tree that does not exist in the real world but only has a representation of it in the holy chamber.
a reply to: lostinspace

A Sacred Tree. 7 Spirits. 7 Stars. 7 Angels. 7 Candlesticks. 7 Lamp stands. 7 Churches. 7 Letters to the Churches. 7 Mountains. It is the same flame which lights all the lamps.

Knowing these things now read below these verses from the Book of Enoch and see the message hidden in the parable of 7 Metal Mountains. The water flowing down from above on top of each one.

THE SACRED TEXTS OF ENOCH

And these mountains which thine eyes have seen,
The mountain of iron, and the mountain of copper, and the mountain of silver,
And the mountain of gold, and the mountain of soft metal, and the mountain of lead,
All these shall be in the presence of the Elect One
As wax: before the fire,
And like the water which streams down from above [upon those mountains],
And they shall become powerless before his feet.
7. And it shall come to pass in those days that none shall be saved,
Either by gold or by silver,
And none be able to escape.
8 And there shall be no iron for war,
Nor shall one clothe oneself with a breastplate.
Bronze shall be of no service,
And tin [shall be of no service and] shall not be esteemed,
And lead shall not be desired.
9 And all these things shall be [denied and] destroyed from the surface of the earth,
When the Elect One shall appear before the face of the Lord of Spirits.'

And I will add one which is - 7 Towers.
edit on 20-10-2017 by TheInfiniteFantastic because: more information

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join