It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mystery Of The Great Golden Lamp Stand (EXODUS 25:31) A Warning And Message To All!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
A message to all the religious houses. Judgement is coming.

Below is a passage from The Old Testament: The Golden Lamp Stand: Exodus 25: 31

31 “Make a lamp stand of pure gold. Hammer out its base and shaft, and make its flower like cups, buds and blossoms of one piece with them. 32 Six branches are to extend from the sides of the lamp stand—three on one side and three on the other. 33 Three cups shaped like almond flowers with buds and blossoms are to be on one branch, three on the next branch, and the same for all six branches extending from the lamp stand. 34 And on the lamp stand there are to be four cups shaped like almond flowers with buds and blossoms. 35 One bud shall be under the first pair of branches extending from the lamp stand, a second bud under the second pair, and a third bud under the third pair—six branches in all. 36 The buds and branches shall all be of one piece with the lamp stand, hammered out of pure gold.
37 “Then make its seven lamps and set them up on it so that they light the space in front of it. 38 Its wick trimmers and trays are to be of pure gold. 39 A talent of pure gold is to be used for the lamp stand and all these accessories. 40 See that you make them according to the pattern shown you on the mountain.

I will share with you what has been revealed to me. The hidden meaning and a warning to the people who sit in the branches which have grown away from the foundation of Truth.

When we picture in our mind, we can see The Menorah as beautiful Great Golden Tree. As such it is It is revered in Judaism. Blessed be the faithful who belong to the foundation and 7th lamp.
It has 6 branches & Seven Lamps. It is a Golden Tree of Truth, Knowledge & Mystery.
There are 6 main branches and 7 Lamps of light.
The branches with there respective torches of light & knowledge represent the different religions of this world. 3 main branches on the left and 3 main branches on the right.
The roots the trunk and the single Lamp at the very top of the Golden Tree are the greatest. This is the brightest lamp among the 7 on The Great Tree. This Torch lights up the whole tree & represents the purest form of Gods teaching to us. The teaching of Truth which is bound by Love. As time passes through the ages and the Menorah grows from a small seed, then into a young sapling it forms many differing branches bearing different types of fruit. Over time the different sets of branches appear, each on two different sides. Making a total of 6 main branches, with many smaller branches dividing further from each other. Each with there own torch shining the light of knowledge.
The further the branch grows away from the foundation of Truth the dimmer its own lamp becomes. Over thousands of years these individual branches grow away from The Great Tree, dividing and dividing again, away from the beautiful light, away from the trunk, away from the foundation. Away from the 7th and brightest torch. As the wick trimmers in each branch and thereof, who are the shepherds, slowly lose there sight. Gradually becoming blind and straying from Gods strict commands.
The 3 branches on the left represent the Abrahamic religions and all there different off shoots.
And the 3 branches on the right, represent the Vedic religions of the East and all there different off shoots. Each of these branches appear to be different and are adorned with different types of fruit. All the divided branches share the a connection to The Great Tree.
My message is this. If a branch on a tree is sick then it must & will be cut off. Else it will kill the tree. When a shepherd breaks Gods commands he loses his sight. This is when you must abandon him, else he will lead you astray. The shepherds and sheep who belong to the 7th Lamp are Gods true people. For there fruit is the best on the tree. They do not eat meat, nor do they kill. They make offerings of flowers and incense. They love Gods so much that they follow every command and are faithful to what He asks us to do. So I ask you this? Does the shepherd from your branch represent the 7th and greatest of the Lamps? Do you? Or is a wolf laying among the sheep in your branch? You cannot go to heaven if your garments are soiled. So right now in this point in time you must be careful what you believe. You must take care not to eat the fruit of a sick tree. It is time for you all to question what you believe!

edit on 13-10-2017 by TheInfiniteFantastic because: grammar

edit on 13-10-2017 by TheInfiniteFantastic because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-10-2017 by DrumsRfun because:
  • The use of ALL CAPS

• posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 02:59 PM
    link   
    So we should be practicing judaism if we want to get good with yahweh?

Good thing I'm already circumcised at least I wouldn't have to go through that as an adult.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 03:02 PM
    link   
    I love the Jewish people. I love the Christians.

However, I don't like proselytizers.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 03:14 PM
    link   
    Saw the thread title and thought you were talking about Liberace's candelabra.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 03:16 PM
    link   
    a reply to: SolAquarius

If you wish, you may do so. It is not for me to tell you who to follow. You need to search for the best fruit yourself. There are good shepherds all throughout the tree. But the shepherds who follow the original and first covenant are the best to follow. I would suggest a cleaning of ones own house first. Then it is easier to see.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 03:21 PM
    link   

I love the Jewish people. I love the Christians.
    a reply to: Metallicus

But do you love all your neighbours?

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 03:24 PM
    link   
    a reply to: TheInfiniteFantastic

Wow, smoke much wacky jacky lately?

The Candlestick, which you are calling the lamp stand, is already said what is its purpose and what it was for. But a more interesting reading see Zec chapter 4 and another reading would be Rev 2:1-7. Both of these have meanings of the candlestick which are interesting in their meaning.

Rejoice in truth and repent from errors.

edit on 13-10-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 03:28 PM
    link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

Wow, smoke much wacky jacky lately?

Honestly The way this lamp stand is described it sound like some sort of elaborate smoking device.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 04:18 PM
    link   

The Candlestick, which you are calling the lamp stand, is already said what is its purpose and what it was for. But a more interesting reading see Zec chapter 4 and another reading would be Rev 2:1-7. Both of these have meanings of the candlestick which are interesting in their meaning.
    a reply to: ChesterJohn

The candle sticks which are also known as mountains all share the same flame and of TRUTH. These represent 7 churches. Do they not? The message is just as relevant as it was in the past. Even more so. The message carries forth to the churches of today's age. Not just the churches in the past. The lamps of religions of this age have grown dim. As have the minds of the people who follow them. The flames flicker on and off like a "FLINT STONE". You see. If you have EARS you will understand what I say.

Although i convey this message to all people. Only a few will HEAR.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 04:34 PM
    link   

Do you really believe you SEE the Truth. Repentance is not enough.

Let me remind you what your own teacher said:

18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.

Which means you must OBEY EVERY COMMAND. For what is the point of Jesus crucifixion and suffering if you continue to break the commands and sin?

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 04:42 PM
    link   

And again I say repentance is not enough. From The Bible Gospels. Matthew Chapter 1 verse 21.

"And she shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people FROM THERE SINS."

Jesus did not die so you could keep sinning.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 05:00 PM
    link   

I am not under law but grace. Jesus lived a sinless life and fulfilled all the law on my behalf through his life and I benefit of his life because I have believed on his substitution death, burial and resurrection, that I may be a son of God. through faith on Jesus Christ through a gift of God by his almighty grace.

You need to rightly divide the truth only Jews during Christ earthly ministry and those who followed the gospel of the Kingdom were to follow every commandment Jesus gave which included baptism and repentance of sin. But I am a gentile under the Gospel of the grace of God which is different.

edit on 13-10-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 05:05 PM
    link   
    a reply to: SolAquarius

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 05:30 PM
    link   

Jesus lived a sinless life and fulfilled all the law on my behalf through his life and I benefit of his life because I have believed on his substitution death, burial and resurrection, that I may be a son of God. through faith on Jesus Christ through a gift of God by his almighty grace.

Friend you are free to believe what you want.
    I am merely show you what Jesus said. You can make of it what you want. But Jesus words are very clear to me.

You fail Jesus as you should uphold The teachings of our Father. If you truly followed Jesus then you would also follow the law of the prophets.

…22Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’ 23Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you workers of lawlessness.’ 24Therefore everyone who hears these words of Mine and acts on them is like a wise man who built his house on the rock.…

The Christian Lamp Flickers and its light has become dull. As nearly all of the wick trimmers in that branch have failed to follow the commands. Thus soiling there garments. When the shepherds fail, so do the innocent flock follow them to peril.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 10:26 AM
    link   

I love the Jewish people. I love the Christians. However, I don't like proselytizers.
    a reply to: Metallicus

So you don't like any of the Lords prophets? As time and time again God must send messengers to proselytize to the ignorant.

I think your problem is that you don't like anyone who challenges your view.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 11:24 AM
    link   

You said: "I am merely show you what Jesus said. You can make of it what you want. But Jesus words are very clear to me."

You began with an Old Testament passage. And it was not anything Jesus said...he wasnt alive then, correct? So saying anything from then was not the words of Jesus...In fact...he STUDIED the old scriptures himself, correct?

Well? I have always had suspicion in the treating scriptures as "words of Jesus" before his life...or 2nd hand quotes after it...as I believe you have here.

Christian

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 05:27 PM
    link   

You said: "I am merely show you what Jesus said. You can make of it what you want. But Jesus words are very clear to me."
    a reply to: mysterioustranger

Gods covenant existed before Jesus came here. Jesus did not teach anything new. He came to remind people about this. If you read scriptures from all the worlds religions including the old testament. You will find that Great souls. Great kings. Great messengers and Prophets all taught the exact same thing Jesus did. Truth.
    Do you think Jesus was the first to teach faith? Have you heard of King Jehosaphat? King of the tribe of Judah. He was not perfect but his faith in God was. You should study his story.
    The Truth is that Gods teaching and Word is Eternal and does not change. What does change are the messengers and the time the message is delivered. But every time the message is delivered the wicked generation of people who are of this world deny the messengers. They deny the messenger and cast him out. Time and time again!
    You cannot separate Truth. Truth is the same in the Old Testament as it is in the new.
    The problem is that most Christians are hard of hearing and seeing the message outside of Jesus. In fact they don't even hear or see Jesus message! You are too caught up in the Churches version of Christianity which is fed to you, to see that the pure water of Eternal Truth flows down the Great Mountain and indeed feeds all the worlds religions. Furthermore you do not understand the calamity which awaits the Christian Church.

Here is what Jesus says. His warning to all the Churches and people who think they understand Truth.

By their fruits you will recognize them. Never do people gather grapes from thorns or figs from thistles, do they?+ 17 Likewise, every good tree produces fine fruit, but every rotten tree produces worthless fruit.+ 18 A good tree cannot bear worthless fruit, nor can a rotten tree produce fine fruit.+ 19 Every tree not producing fine fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.+ 20 Really, then, by their fruits you will recognize those men.+

edit on 14-10-2017 by TheInfiniteFantastic because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-10-2017 by TheInfiniteFantastic because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-10-2017 by TheInfiniteFantastic because: more information

edit on 14-10-2017 by TheInfiniteFantastic because: grammar

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 12:34 AM
    link   

You are missing the point...and thats my point.

Christian Believer

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 01:01 AM
    link   

You are missing the point...and thats my point.

So explain what are you trying to say?

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 01:06 AM
    link   

Maybe you could comment on the Menorah?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join