It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today is the 44th anniversary of the Pascagoula alien abduction case.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
a reply to: tigertatzen

huh now thats something new, i never expected to hear that from you

What...that I'm from Pascagoula? Why? I was born at Singing River Hospital. It's actually funny that one of the most famous UFO sightings happened there, of all places. Most people have no clue where it even is lol...I tell them near Biloxi or Mobile and that rings a bell usually.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

yeah its a pretty bizzare coincidence due to it being an small town

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

No such thing as coincidence.😉 But yeah...of all the obscure places in the world, right?

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: data5091

Good call for a thread

This is one of the reports that stand out amidst all the many thousands of other examples from the period. The tapes really make a hoax unlikely so we're left with something extraordinary. Perhaps the men were hoaxed by a third party and even then we're looking at something very unusual.

In recent years there have been speculations about psy-ops by researchers with links to US Intelligence. It's been suggested the buzz they heard before it all started was the technology used to deliver a psychotropic substance. Reasonable explanations can only go so far with these accounts. Visiting beings from Elsewhere or shady Intel guys doing stuff we still know nothing about? They're both a huge stretch...

An aspect I've always found interesting was the transformative effect on Charlie - he was a changed man. Like Betty Hill, Edwin Fuhr and numerous others, he went on to claim repeated experiences. These could be along the the lines of PTSD from the initial encounters because of the profound psychological effects on the experiencers. They may well have become hyper-vigilant and psychologically attuned to the possibilities of further intrusions/interactions after their sense of reality was so torn.

Some people are quick to dismiss the whole event because it was immediately claimed as 'aliens.' Take out the 'aliens' and we're still left with something extraordinary that changed both men.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: humanoidlord

huh now thats something new, i never expected to hear that from you

I was born at Singing River Hospital. It's actually funny that one of the most famous UFO sightings happened there, of all places.

Have you had your DNA checked?

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

thats why its unusual

<< 1   >>

join