It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LV Shooting : Campos Disappears before TV interviews set for Thursday night.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ZombieWoof

Look at the floor diagram...his room is at the end of a hall and the door faces down the hall.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JaeG14
Anyone have an idea of what kind of badge he's wearing in that photo? Isn't is bit odd that he has it on around his suit like that?

If I had to guess, I would say it's an SPFPA badge like this:

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

When Campos approached Paddock's suite, the shooter "fired through the door, striking Mr. Campos in the upper right thigh," said Hickey who is president of the International Union, Security, Police and Fire Professionals of America.

Link

This pic seems to show it's his left leg that's injured. His left leg looks like it's bandaged or has a cast under his pants and he is holding the cane on his left side.

edit on 10/13/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

From what I gather, Capos was responding to reports of a commotion. At some point he checked the stairwell door, found it to be screwed shut and called down to maintenance. Maintenance then radios to Schuck that there is a emergency exit door that is stuck closed. Sometime between when Campos is said to have radioed maintenance and when Schuck arrives (from upper floors) Campos is shot.

Schuck then arrives on the floor (possibly as Campos is being shot) to see Campos pop out from cover and tell him to take cover. The "200 rounds" are then shot through the door and down the hallway and shuck radios that they have taken fire.

All of the above takes place before any shots are fired at the concert, or so the story goes.

Not sure when, but some time after all of the above takes place, the windows are broken out of the suite and fire is rained down upon the arena. Multiple volleys are fired from a variety of weapons over a period of approximately 10 to 11 minutes. At some point between when Campos is shot and when he and Shuck have to take cover, police arrive on the 31st floor and report that automatic gunfire is coming from the floor above.

Somewhere around an hour later, SWAT breaches the suite in which Paddock is found and also have to breach into the room next door. So far, there have not been any photos released that show anything of the interior of room 134. The only photos we have seen (both leaked to 4chan and from the press) all show the interior of 135. We don't really know if there were weapons set up in 134; which room is the one Brian Hodge is said to have rented and not been able to get back to in the melee.

After the breaching, there are still reports being made of "active shooters," in multiple places and a host of other oddities that went down after all of the action is said to have stopped.

And here we are today with Campos having pulled a Houdini.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Found on reddit that there is a Gag order? on his family. I'm trying to find confirmation and a link for that. If so, what would this be for?

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I noticed there's no audible gunfire in the radio recordings from the maintenance guy that were released.

Also, CBS News did a video simulation of the 200 rounds shot into the hallway and has them going through BOTH of the double doors, which clearly did not happen from viewing the photos of the doors. I am sure people who have never viewed the photos would never think twice about that part of the 'simulation.'

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Good freakin Lord... How much more can they botch this damn story! Campos, or whoever is pictured, most definitely has an injured left leg. So unless he is toughing it out and putting his weight on his bad leg then this definitely muddies the water more.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: unphased
Now they're saying that the 6 minute gap between Campos getting shot and the crowd being fired on is wrong, and i'ts being disputed by MGM!!!

They're saying it was only 40 seconds of a gap! This sounds to me like they realized that the 6 minute gap made NO sense without the official story being a complete LIE.

This 40 seconds could either be an attempt to clean it up, or it could be MGM bucking the "official story".

Or they are getting ready to defend a multitude of lawsuits where negligence of some sort will be claimed.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I'm no expert on men's fashion,...but who buttons the collar button w/o a tie, these days?

In my experience? football (Americans read Soccer) casuals and fans of the bands Oasis and The View...

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

It is alleged now that Campos called the maintenance man after finding a stairwell door blocked/sealed off

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Award Time Oct 10th

On October 10, 2017, SPFPA member Jesus Campos proudly accepts his "SPFPA Hero Award" for bravery in the line of duty. Brother Campos continued to assist Metro Officers after being wounded in the leg. He joins all of our member Heroes working as Security Officers at Mandalay Bay.

We are proud of ALL of our SPFPA members and recognize the important role they play in the protection of our Nation.

Where's the MSM ?

This guy is the biggest hero of the YEAR !!!

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

From what I gather, Capos was responding to reports of a commotion. At some point he checked the stairwell door, found it to be screwed shut and called down to maintenance. Maintenance then radios to Schuck that there is a emergency exit door that is stuck closed. Sometime between when Campos is said to have radioed maintenance and when Schuck arrives (from upper floors) Campos is shot.

Schuck then arrives on the floor (possibly as Campos is being shot) to see Campos pop out from cover and tell him to take cover. The "200 rounds" are then shot through the door and down the hallway and shuck radios that they have taken fire.

All of the above takes place before any shots are fired at the concert, or so the story goes.

Not sure when, but some time after all of the above takes place, the windows are broken out of the suite and fire is rained down upon the arena. Multiple volleys are fired from a variety of weapons over a period of approximately 10 to 11 minutes. At some point between when Campos is shot and when he and Shuck have to take cover, police arrive on the 31st floor and report that automatic gunfire is coming from the floor above.

Somewhere around an hour later, SWAT breaches the suite in which Paddock is found and also have to breach into the room next door. So far, there have not been any photos released that show anything of the interior of room 134. The only photos we have seen (both leaked to 4chan and from the press) all show the interior of 135. We don't really know if there were weapons set up in 134; which room is the one Brian Hodge is said to have rented and not been able to get back to in the melee.

After the breaching, there are still reports being made of "active shooters," in multiple places and a host of other oddities that went down after all of the action is said to have stopped.

And here we are today with Campos having pulled a Houdini.

Reports of a commotion....thats interesting. Possible commotion between the Paddock and whomever he was dealing with? I'd love to know what the commotion was as it was reported. If it was involving more than one person it would highly suggest Paddock had some sort of interaction with another person prior to the shooting.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Re: commotion...

Jesus Campos actually found the gunman, Stephen Paddock, and drew his attention away from the crowd he was firing into... all while radioing police for help.

"I'm told Jesus was patrolling the halls and was sent to the area of the commotion," Union President Dave Hickey said. "So he responded. The stairwells had been blocked by the shooter. So the only access to that position, the room. The shooter had placed a camera outside in the hall and able to monitor anyone coming through elevators. As he approached the door the shooter turned and struck Mr. Campos on upper right thigh ."

Make note of this: " Posted 4:50 pm, October 5, 2017, by morning dose., Updated at 04:49PM, October 5, 2017"

This is obviously from an earlier version of the story before the maintenance man was introduced and the timeline changed to Campos being shot before anyone else. This was days after the event and they were telling us Campos was shot interrupting the shooter and so, "hero."

You would think they would know when their hero was actually shot, but for some reason they didn't and so had to change the story.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Re: commotion...

Jesus Campos actually found the gunman, Stephen Paddock, and drew his attention away from the crowd he was firing into... all while radioing police for help.

"I'm told Jesus was patrolling the halls and was sent to the area of the commotion," Union President Dave Hickey said. "So he responded. The stairwells had been blocked by the shooter. So the only access to that position, the room. The shooter had placed a camera outside in the hall and able to monitor anyone coming through elevators. As he approached the door the shooter turned and struck Mr. Campos on upper right thigh ."

Make note of this: " Posted 4:50 pm, October 5, 2017, by morning dose., Updated at 04:49PM, October 5, 2017"

This is obviously from an earlier version of the story before the maintenance man was introduced and the timeline changed to Campos being shot before anyone else. This was days after the event and they were telling us Campos was shot interrupting the shooter and so, "hero."

You would think they would know when their hero was actually shot, but for some reason they didn't and so had to change the story.

Yeah...so how is it that a commotion was reported before Paddock started started shooting? If the shooting began AFTER Campos went to investigate a commotion report then what was the original commotion report about.

This doesn't make any sense.

Makes me think there were indeed multiple people involved, some type of argument ensued and a commotion reported, then Campos went to check out the report and came across the shooter and others involved.

Also, Paddock reportedly fired 200 rounds down the hall, and he only hit Campos once in the leg?

edit on 10/13/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Did you read what they 'resolved?'

Apparently they resolved things that investigators couldn't.

ETA: Good find, BTW. I never got that far when I looked at the SPFPA site.
edit on 10/13/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

Good freakin Lord... How much more can they botch this damn story! Campos, or whoever is pictured, most definitely has an injured left leg. So unless he is toughing it out and putting his weight on his bad leg then this definitely muddies the water more.

Yeah it's so weird that Hickey would specifically identify the right leg as being injured -- and he is clearly in contact with Campos, with the SPFPA 'representing' him PR-wise -- when it was actually his left leg.

Just another thing to give off the whiff of utter BS.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: LSU0408

Yeah it's so weird that Hickey would specifically identify the right leg as being injured -- and he is clearly in contact with Campos, with the SPFPA 'representing' him PR-wise -- when it was actually his left leg.

Just another thing to give off the whiff of utter BS.

Kind of thinking Campos is just holding the cane in that hand in order to hold the award with his dominant hand. You can tell he is putting his weight on the cane and left leg in the pic so as to lean and keep weight off the right.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Well the plaque says on line 2,

"Whereas, as a first responder he approached a hotel suite where a gunman was firing automatic weapons into a crowded concert" and It also states that "lives were saved by his diversion of the shooter's attention"

I thought Paddock started shooting at the crowd after he shot down the hall.

edit on 13-10-2017 by abago71 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-10-2017 by abago71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I can't stop laughing when i see the site. All i can think about is the IATPTPSATPS and old Bernie Sanford

Im not a fan of unions, though...and i laugh at a lot of ridiculous things.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Ok, been thinking. What if Jesus Campos or whoever he really is was sent in to finish the job? Let's say Paddock was the primary scapegoat, but he chickened-out last minute, and they send this mysterious guy to wack him, and then shoots himself in the leg, and now he is lauded a hero. Too many possibilities, but now with this JFK thing coming out, you can say Paddock was like the Lee Harvey Oswald, and this Jesus Campos guy was the Jack Ruby...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join