It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LV Shooting : Campos Disappears before TV interviews set for Thursday night.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I wonder why Ellen specifically? Does her show pay more than most for an appearance? Large number of talk shows out there, just wondering.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Sagacity

There is speculation it's because she has a large exclusive contract (for which she made a ton of money) with MGM entertainment for the "Ellen" video slot machine (a progressive machine in many cases). It actually would make his "disappearance" make sense if they were making sure she got the exclusive first words from Campos and they hid him until the interview? Almost a quid pro quo? Since she likely paid a lot of that exclusive contract money to them to get the interview (if they get the funds for his first appearance instead of Campos himself perhaps)?
edit on 18-10-2017 by nicevillegrl because: ETA

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: nicevillegrl

Ok, that makes a lot of sense if true. Thanks for that. I was unaware of the association, but assumed there had to be a reason for picking a specific outlet for his first real interview. If they have that type of relationship, they can assure a friendly and reasonably scripted interview (if needed) that shows Campos and the MGM group in good light. I doubt it's for Campos' benefit of course, as there are many civil suits being planned now against MGM.

Thanks for the thoughts

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

originally posted by: filthyphilanthropist
Well, obviously; yes. The United States has been around for much longer, and as I already stated ISIS allegedly only sometimes takes credit for something they didn't do... and that is typically trying to steal the Taliban's thunder in particular.

That's why I noted specifically in my comment:

...even if you only start measuring both from the start of ISIS.

Did some facet within some alphabet agency jave something to do with the Vegas attack? It's hard to say. Was ISIS involved? It's hard to say. Right now it could be either option, or something completely different. It's just, dare I repeat it a third time, hard to say.

I agree that it's hard to say, but what I'm proposing isn't necessarily that the government necessarily had a hand in planning and causing the attack, but that they're complicit in some sort of cover-up on exactly what truly happened.

Basically, I think that they're lying to us--in what way, it's...hard...to...say.

that made me laugh a little, thanks. Yeah I agree whole-heartedly.

And again. It IS hard to say. Buahaha

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
This was apparently recorded this last Sunday. This was posted on Reddit Saturday until it was pulled by its author:

Guys, I’m a subscriber here and love reading all this, but I can confirm he’s not dead, as he is going to be on a very high-profile afternoon talk show tomorrow. I work at the show and we got the production schedule on Saturday morning. He’s most likely laying low because I’m sure we paid him an obscene amount of money to be his first/possibly exclusive interview. He probably disappeared while they were finishing up the paperwork, or once he saw our offer ghosted on anything less. He’s taping with us tomorrow afternoon, along with Stephen Schuck, and it will air Wednesday, 10/18. Keep an eye out for promos tomorrow when I believe it will become public knowledge, in the “tomorrow on —

wwwredditcom /r/conspiracy/comments/76wua6/question_what_is_the_status_of_jesus_campos/dohb0a4//

The award picture was taken 10/09/2017, so between when the award piture was taken and when the Ellen show as taped, he got a lot bigger and bulkier in his frame. I know TV cameras "add 15 pounds," but it is obvious (to me) that the torso, shoulders and arms are all much bigger in the Ellen Campos when compared to the award ceremony Campos.

But maybe it's just my eyes going out on me?

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I agree, he looks much bigger....

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Well, theories were right, MGM arranged for him to go on Ellen because they are scared he will screw up the time line, resulting in billions of dollars in lawsuits.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Now he's shot at 10:05, AFTER the shooting started.... how convenient!

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: hartbeat

Yeah, honestly it seemed the most likely based on what little was known.

I'm now curious as to how much longer the investigation is going to go on before they officially announce they have no motive other than the shooter just went crazy, or something basic like that. They reaffirm that they have no evidence of additional shooters, or any additional plots. Then they shut it down and wait for people to forget about it. I don't mean that to sound callous as it was a horrific event. But you know people have short memories and the media, by and large, have moved on to other things like the Hollywood scandal etc.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Sagacity

I totally agree...."move on folks, nothing to see here."
Until they roll out the new security features they have been talking about, right?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join