It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Hollywood sex scandal how they will bring Trump down?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
A new distraction will come along in a few days and everyone will probably forget this. Just like everything else.

Unfortunately.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
We already had a President whose political legacy survived his admission that he had a young woman intern administer oral sex to him while they were in the Oval Office.

For some reason, Americans say they are outraged by these sorts of things, but don't seem to have that outrage reflected on election day.

edit on 13/10/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Antifa propaganda... All of it
Trump is a good president.
Majority of those against Trump do not even know why they are against him when it comes down to facts.
They live by evil rumors and make believe.

His policies make no sense unless you're mega wealthy which the vast majority of Americans aren't, his foreign policies are a joke and disaster relief beggars belief. Shameless bigotry and xenophobia as shown in wanting to build a wall and ban a religion to keep dark skinned types out, his support of white supremacists and neo-Nazi types is deplorable throw in his love of rape and a history paying of off sexual assault cases makes him easy to unlike.
His belief in the wildest lies and his supporters defence over said issues makes both easy to ridicule.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Did a sex scandal bring Bill Clinton down while he was POTUS?

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

One question, then a comment: When you say "bring Trump down," what exactly do you think that means, and what would the end result be?

So, let's look at Bill Clinton, who is the poster child for habitual sexual abuse--he was impeached in the House on two charges (perjury and obstruction of justice...pretty big effin' deals if you're the POTUS), but two charges (another perjury and one for abuse of power) did not pass. None of it made it past the Senate, so he basically walked...but we all know that he is guilty and corrupt and a serial sexual abuser.

Yet he's still lifted up on a pedestal in the Democratic party, and his wife--the lone victim of every abuse scandal, as she had to endure what her husband was doing with other ladies--was nearly POTUS two decades later.

Do you really think that sexual-abuse allegations and scandals are going to bring down the sitting POTUS, who is backed by a same-party controlled Congress? I really don't think so.

All of this talk about "bringing down Trump" is basically just a bunch of anti-Trump people dry humping their hopes and dreams of having a Hillary presidency, and since, in their eyes, that was stolen, they will do anything to try and remove the actual winner from office, as if thrusting Pence into the Oval Office would be a better deal.

Look, I'm not saying that there's not some validity to some of the concerns of Trump, but I certainly don't see anything that he has done thus far being something that will get him removed from office. But, hey, if it gives the super-politicized in this nation a reason to get up in the morning, so be it.

I like your scuttle fish.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
No. It's how Trump will take himself down. Hollywood didn't make him do it.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

and, one side got all in a huffy because of consensual sex, but ignore sexual harassment when it's the other side. funny that.

I don't think this will take him down, mueller might, tho. I don't want to see that actually, I think pence is WAY worse... i'm fine with trump being a lame duck President as no one takes him seriously, imo.
edit on 13-10-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: abago71
A new distraction will come along in a few days and everyone will probably forget this. Just like everything else.

Unfortunately.

Trump's good at distractions. He most recently used the NFL to distract the masses.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Garmanarnar
His policies make no sense unless you're mega wealthy which the vast majority of Americans aren't, ...

No, that's just what those blindly opposed to his goals say when their conclusions are based on ideology. I would challenge you to back your claim with specifics as to why you think that his policies will only be sensible for the wealthy. Sure, they're not perfect, but no president's policies ever are, as there will always be those who win or lose more than others, but your assertion is pure hyperbole.

... his foreign policies are a joke and disaster relief beggars belief.

What would you consider to be a non-joking foreign policy? Also, what about Trump's policy or approach to foreign relations is so abhorrent to you?

His disaster relief is just fine, unless you're subscribing to the falsified reports and claims from the mayor of San Juan and others out there. It's becoming increasingly proven that it is the PR officials on the ground who are causing the problems, not the federal government's response.

Shameless bigotry and xenophobia as shown in wanting to build a wall and ban a religion to keep dark skinned types out, ...

No, he's not a bigot for wanting to impede the ability of illegal immigrants to enter our southern border as easily as they do right now. If you do not live or have never lived in a border state (with Mexico), you won't really understand the breadth of the problem...and if you have and still think that the desire for a wall is based on "shameless bigotry and xenophobia," then I would argue that you're just not paying attention.

... his support of white supremacists and neo-Nazi types is deplorable ...

Again, you're not paying attention on this matter, or if you are, it's only attention to one extreme side's claims.

... throw in his love of rape and a history paying of off sexual assault cases makes him easy to unlike.

I do agree that there are things to his personality that are easy to dislike, but I would love for you to back your claim of "his love of rape." From everything that I've read, his only accusation(s) of rape came from someone who later dropped the charges. That's not exactly damning evidence of a "love of rape." The multitude of accusations of sexual assault, though, probably has some truth behind them, so I agree with that and it certainly is a disgusting trait in a person.
His belief in the wildest lies and his supporters defence over said issues makes both easy to ridicule.

I agree with this aspect, but be careful condemning people as 'Trump supporters' just because some people (like me) agree with some of the things that he's doing, or disagree with the unproven hyperbole flung his way and at the American people (and the world).

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

Maybe gangta rap made him do it?

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

originally posted by: lostbook

Maybe gangta rap made him do it?

Gangsta-gangsta! Lol

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

and, one side got all in a huffy because of consensual sex, but ignore sexual harassment when it's the other side. funny that.

I don't think this will take him down, mueller might, tho. I don't want to see that actually, I think pence is WAY worse... i'm fine with trump being a lame duck President as no one takes him seriously, imo.

You do know his (WJC) impeachment was about lying under oath?

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Who on that list is still pressing charges?

I know a few of them dropped off due to connections to smear campaigns

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

The realization that so many Trump supporters see a moral equivalency between consensual sex and harassment is alarming.

I know "rape culture" is a phrase that gets the dogs here barking endlessly about "SJWs" but conflating those two actions is the epitome of it.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
from what i can tell by reading the thread here.....someones got it backwards....has ya gone twonky beam?

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

This whole threory falls apart at the sentence that says "absent any such evidence"

Have a nice day.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

This whole threory falls apart at the sentence that says "absent any such evidence"

Have a nice day.

Please source the evidence such as a DNA splattered blue dress or a cigar that smells like it was on a boat on the Deadliest Catch.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

do you know the difference between consensual sex and harassment?

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Your title indicates your foregone conclusion. Well you will set on pins and needles November 8th to hear President Trump has been Re-elected..

And half the nation will go pouting infantile all over again.

Stock market suggestion ....... Buy stock in Depends.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

I'm sure that you know that an accusation is enough to convict in the courts of ideological bias and public opinion.

Facts and convictions need not apply.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join