It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Connection : Mandela ,SteinGate, Psy-ops and Mindcontrol.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

OP. STeins gate is a excellent way to get into Mandela effect studies. it dumbs i t down alot for the regular people to understand. When a timeline is amended for th emost part people do not notice it because in that offshoot it has always been that way. Its not perfect though and we have people and things that do not fit anymore after.

Quite astute there yuppa.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen

OP. STeins gate is a excellent way to get into Mandela effect studies. it dumbs i t down alot for the regular people to understand. When a timeline is amended for th emost part people do not notice it because in that offshoot it has always been that way. Its not perfect though and we have people and things that do not fit anymore after.

Quite astute there yuppa.

Thanks. who better to learn about time abberations that a time abberration lol.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

A young lady of yours?

That was one o f my thoughts,just too obvious to write down.
I did say thank you just incase as well.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Gonna decommission some more aspects of the egregor. Bit of a learning curve as I generally stay away from the mental plane. Learn to pull one apart, learn to pull them all apart.

The company is so much nicer below the mental where people have emotions.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Gonna decommission some more aspects of the egregor. Bit of a learning curve as I generally stay away from the mental plane. Learn to pull one apart, learn to pull them all apart.

The company is so much nicer below the mental where people have emotions.

the realm of pure logic right?

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

the realm of pure logic right?

What the occultist's refer as the mental plane.

It is hard to describe the unseen world because what people say it is is not really so. The books and ancient wisdoms don't do you any good when you get there.

The plane of intellect(?).

The realm without emotions(?)

It's more illusionary then anywhere else I have been.

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

A place of pure existence perhaps?

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
What if the effect is a combination of technologies affecting dimensional barriers?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

Like the physical magnetic ring which is public knowledge as one, and say a second "party"?

There is the stated partial physics experiments inside the rings, and then there are the experiments on the outer environment.

A few days ago I could count five "technologies" at work in the egregor.

1. The physical electromagnetics and that sort of stuff.

2. The non-physical "Goddess" or "girl".

3. The harmonics built into the mind of the egregor

4. The mirror (shadow) harmonics created by building point 3.

5. Something hidden.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Just a note in case someone's looking at the sacred geometry.

5. "Something unknown" seems to be a circle the long way accross the planet to central Australia in a "push pull" sorta configuration.

A definition of the word "mirror" used above in occult terms.

If one creates something there is a mirror image in occult terms.

What the "mirror" image is not, is a reverse image as is created in a conventional glass mirror.

Let's say we have a chicken pie and wish to have a slice for our dinner. We cut a slice of 72degrees out of the circle to do so.

So our slice of pie is 72 degrees of the 360 degree circle. 360 - 72 = 288.

Therefore, when we create a slice of chicken pie, we also create something else as well; a slice that is 288 degrees of the circle. That 288 is the mirror of 78.

That is a two dimensional example.

In three dimensions, let's say we create a sphere. What is outside the sphere is the mirror image.

One can get as complicated as one wants to make up our 3 dimensional object, a cube, or more.

One must always remember the object created and it's mirror image.

Thus one could say; That which is and That which is not - Two objects.

I chose 78 and 288, simply because they are known harmonics in sacred geometry.

One might say that mathematics is an intellectual pursuit. The world of intellect is the mental plane of the occultist's.

If one follows an occult school of thinking and uses the conventional map of the hidden worlds, it goes like this.

Physical plane
Aetheric plane
Astral plane
Mental plane
Spiritual plane
Bhuddic plane
Atmic plane

Now this is just a map, a human centric map. Not everything is that way when you see it for yourself from outside.

The mental plane is a human creation. That is to say it is something peculiar to humans.

If one steps outside the human and looks at the earth one can see the blue of the mental plane. But it is a thing of humans only. I would venture to say; if humans were not here, there would not be a mental plane.

If one looks at the mental plane, one sees the blue haze, one also sees the black soot. The blue is the objects created by intellect and the soot is the mirror image.

This is the plane of dualities. For every white magician there is a black magician. Light always accompanies the darkness. Duality has a balance. This is all in the mental plane.

fI it were not thought, it would not be..

This is so of the mental plane only.

As is:

If one is in the "light" exclusively, one cannot see the "darkness". If one is in "darkness" one cannot see the "light".

Magicians always create both light and darkness, it cannot be otherwise.

Yet two people can create a child and not create the mirror image. Nature is not intellectual.

I just call the mirror or darkness; The Shadow.

In sacred geometry and other things of intellect created by humans, there is a shadow.

So when one destroys the shadow, one must also destroy the "object". Both sides of the duality must be destroyed. Thus The Destroyer will destroy both without question, for to destroy the shadow, and leave the "light" will only cause the "light" to create the shadow anew.

edit on 18-10-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: clarity

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

The ying and the yang. They cannot be exclusive eh?

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

I'd have to delve into it but yeah, probably they cannot be exclusive.

One disclaimer is that knowing the Chinese, there would be a lot of magic built around Yin and Yang. But I'm not well versed in the Chinese way of doing things in their system of old.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Just a short input, but the Mandela Effect meme existed far before 2015. At least 2010 if not earlier. That doesn't mean that it was as widely known, but the term was already coined and was being discussed here on ATS.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve
Just a short input, but the Mandela Effect meme existed far before 2015. At least 2010 if not earlier. That doesn't mean that it was as widely known, but the term was already coined and was being discussed here on ATS.

I knew of that before the 90s.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I'm not surprised.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join