It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Clintons Fault!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Ok, watching Fox News, what do I see? Sean Hannity. "North Korea now proclaims they have nukes. It is the fault of Bill Clinton and his in action." WTF? Bush has been president for four years, how can you blame Clinton? WHat inaction? He hasn't been president for over 4 years! What's next? A new terrorist attack and still blame Clinton? How can you still blame Clinton after 4 years! Hell, Kerry said NK had them several months ago, and yet Bush did nothing. Damn, and yet bush news is suppose to be fair and balanced.

Also, now he is calling Newt Gingrich an idiot for telling Hannity about the polls that put Hilary ahead of other big names. And he is going on how she is a LIBERAL! And how the polls expose her for what she a is, a LIBERAL! How can anyone vote ina a poll for her? He now Just called the democrats "crazy, insane, nuts, whatever you want to call them." Wow, so fair and balanced as his guest, a republican, and the other guest, a republican tell Colmes to shut up.(the second guest did) while the trhee republicans go on how democrats are crazy, how it is the fault of Bill Clinton that NK got nukes in 2005. How that works IDK. So, its been over 4 years, how is it Bills fault? Bush has been the president, the republicans control the house, the senate, the Supreme Court, and the white house. How is it Bill's fault?

[edit on 11-2-2005 by James the Lesser]

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 02:13 AM
link   
If I don't watch FOX news, I certainly don't want to read FOX news.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Clinton made a deal with N. Korea in 1994.

www.armscontrol.org...

policy.house.gov...

This is the legacy of William Jefferson Clinton, turn the other way, and hope for the best. This led directly to 9/11 and any future N. Korean problems.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Yes, in 1994! This is 2005! If Bush wanted to stop them from making Nukes he had 4 years to do so! Ok, Nixon made a deal with the commies, and it's been 30+years for any president to fix it, is it still Nixons fault for when the deal happens? If it was such a bad deal why didn't Bush stop it? Why did Bush not do anything for 4 years and then blame clinton for not doing anything. WTF? Clinton hasn't been president for four years, so if anyone was suppose to take action, it was Bush. One would think with controling government that Bush can do whatever he wants. So, how can you blame clinton? If it was such a bad deal then Bush should have done something in the past 4 years. Oh wait, they don't have oil, do they?

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
It's a lot easier to let the genie out of the bottle than to get it back it in. It's also a lot easier to tear down the military than to build it up.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
It seems we need to go back even further than Clinton.
It's Reagan and George Herber Walker Bush that deserve the blame for Korea's Nukes.

PBS NK timeline part 6
In the late 1980s, U.S. satellites detected the construction of a nuclear-related research site -- including a second reactor and affiliated support facilities -- near the Yongbyon facility. According to U.S. congressional documents, the facilities, once completed, would give North Korea the complete nuclear fuel cycle needed for weapons production.

PBS NK timeline part 7
In 1993, North Korea test-fired the Nodong I missile, a new ballistic missile that can travel more than 900 kilometers. Later that year, North Korea threatened to withdraw from the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty. U.S. intelligence suggested Pyongyang was cooperating with Iran on developing nuclear weapons and ballistic missiles and the North barred international nuclear monitors from entering the country.

A U.S. News & World Report from March 1993 cited anonymous Western intelligence sources saying Iran and North Korea had struck a deal. The sources claimed Iran fronted up to $500 million for ballistic missiles development in exchange for North Korea's sale of nuclear weapons and designs for a plutonium reprocessing facility to Tehran.

Clinton had only been in office about three months at this point, how can he be held responsible for those developments if Bush is not held responsible for the development which took place during his four years in office?

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Well, Clinto was only in office for about 2-3 months when the first attack, no warning, on the WTC happened, right? And who's fault was it? Clintons. So when the WTC is attacked 8 months into Bush after several warnings and documents saying OBL was going to attack with airplanes who's fault was it? Clintons. Hell, everything bad that happens still is blamed on Clinton. Hell, they blame him for the COlumbia explosion I bet. And for the power outage.

Republicans are funny, they blame their boogeyman for everything. Bad economy created by Bush? Clintons fault. Largest deficit created by Bush? Clintons fault. It always the boogeymans fault.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   
The evil that men do lives after them. Blame Bush for 9/11, blame Roosevelt for Pearl Harbor. Stand outside the realm of reason and be what you are. A loser.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 09:36 AM
link   
It's all his fault! Along with anyone who says, "I feel your pain". There's not one of them damn politicians, puss pukin liberals, or neocons that knows anything about my pain! And none of 'em gives a flip! It's all a conspiracy

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   
"No blogger left behind"

Siding with several here. This North Korea stuff is the result of Cowboy presidents. We've CIAed these countries into doing what they believed would keep us from colonializing their land. Iran will also have nukes as soon as they can squeeze enough of the Pt through centrifuges which may be later this year IMO based on news release publicly, meaning it was intell long before.

Clinton was not at fault for WTC attach 1 or 2, he did not support contras and train paramilitary forces that transgress nations pissing off militant groups in those countries. If you look at the news, Nixon, Reagan, Bush I & II all have been playing CIA and not Corporate games in more or less defensceless countries. Clinton did more for the USA than any president since FDR, but he did not believe in free handouts but oppertunities for all. Currently the moral fabric of America is eroding at the fastest pace ever. Violence and other crimes are on the rise "Again". Bankruptcies rising, jobs not keeping pace, economic division is getting wider and constitutional protection is being written off. We (government) is laughing in the face of the world while our Dollar continues to shrink to the size of a Euro penny! Gas is $2,00 because the oil companies in the USA need to crude to be above the $40 mark for them to make a profit (False Crude Prices).

IMO, Bush knew OBL was going to use planes to do something, Intel from Clintons term said he would. But the little holyier than the Clintons decided he would ignore the warnings and make up his own intel. He also did same with Iraq, Clinton kept Saddam in his place, but the Bush cartel was undermining the countries interest and dealing with Saddam through back doors and corporate shills. Over 1300 of our people have died over there (God bless their souls). Iraq and serveral others combined have lost 1000s in the name of George Bush, I and II. If you ask me I would say that these two have done more to destroy America than OBL, Saddam and the Taliban combined.

Other Facts the neocons mess up:
Jimmy Carter pushed up the date to turn over the Panama Canal because it would not be economicly useful soon after the 80s. The USS Reagan had to sail down below chilie to get to San Diego. Todays cargo ships won't fit. Upgrading it was going to cost more than it was worth, invest in western ports and the nations rail system was a smarter move. Panama does produce a great coffee, a traded commodity which expanded during the Clinton years!

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Conservatives please quit bashing Clinton. He explifies every thing that liberal America stands for plus he gave the republicans control of all branches of government. Here's a cigar on you Bill

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Ok, watching Fox News, what do I see? Sean Hannity. "North Korea now proclaims they have nukes. It is the fault of Bill Clinton and his in action." WTF? Bush has been president for four years, how can you blame Clinton? WHat inaction? He hasn't been president for over 4 years! What's next?
[edit on 11-2-2005 by James the Lesser]

*The sky is falling....the sky is falling.* - Let's just all blame General McArthur for not killing all the NKoreans and Chinese back in the 50's and send communism packing back to Moscow. If that happened we wouldn't be worried so much. Korea would be one country and McKimchee fast food shopps would be on every corner. McArthur was going to make that happen but something got in the way, - Truman - fired - McArthur. Now we have more to blame and ... Geeezzzz another Democrat to blame-Truman.

" The peace negotiations took a turn when there was a change of leadership for both sides. In January of 1953, President Dwight Eisenhower took office. Two months later, Josef Stalin died. Within a week after the new negotiations, the first exchange of prisoners occurred. On June 28th an estimate 25,000 Korean and Chinese prisoners were allowed to escape by their South Korean jailers. Later, on July 27th an armistice was signed, and the Korean War came to an end. The UN forces had suffered more than 94,000 dead, About 55,000 of those were American. Approximately 1 million South Koreans and 2 million North Koreans died. Neither side could claim victory. The United States had thwarted an communist government over Korea. But had failed to unify Korea under one government. The Chinese were successful in maintaining a Communist border, but were unable to drive the UN forces from Korea alltogether."

Now we have another to blame...*Eisenhower* - kinda balances out the equation doesn't it? People can play the "blame" game all day long and never settle anything.

I'm a republican and I have allot of problems with many parts of Bush's agenda. And if you had read some of the letters I have sent my 2 senators and 1 congressman you would know.

Chief

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
It'd Ghrngis Khans fault, if he had just taken over all of Asia and been immortal we wouldn't have these problems with Kim Jong-Il. I see where you are getting at, except it's blame everyone but the one responsible.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Yes, in 1994! This is 2005! If Bush wanted to stop them from making Nukes he had 4 years to do so! If it was such a bad deal then Bush should have done something in the past 4 years. Oh wait, they don't have oil, do they?

Well he tried to stop one country from getting them, and look at what a great reception that had, North Korea is not threating to blow up Americans cities like the Islamic Fundamentalists are.............there is a difference.

Clinton took the Chamberlain approach - Bush took the TeddyR approach..

Just as a pointer for you, when Bush took office, he held the hard line with North Korea and you leftist hammered him for it, Talk to them, give them stuff if they promised all the while Intel showed that NK had not held up to its end, even UNDER the Clinton Administration...

So really it is how you see the world - you see it through Streisand eyes, I see it through Gibson eyes...

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
BILL CLINTON ROCKS so

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Clinton Rocks and so does Hilary!

Clinton dealt with NC through diplomacy and pressure. GWB took the high and mighty cowboy attitude toward other countries and showed the world that he is willing to do anything to get his way. If we had gone in and stablized Afghanistan and just continued to hold Iraq under UN control, then he would still have Nato allies backup to negotiate with NC. Now they are affraid that the cowboys are coming and not to play football.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Ok, watching Fox News, what do I see? Sean Hannity. "North Korea now proclaims they have nukes. It is the fault of Bill Clinton and his in action." WTF? Bush has been president for four years, how can you blame Clinton?

It's Sean Hannity's job to be a sycophant. He's worse than Rush Limbaugh, just not as popular. I'd like to see Allan reach across slap his smug grin off his face.

You can't pin anything like North Korean Nukes on any single President or Presidents and to do so would be disengenuous. To think that any American President has that much power is ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase
It seems we need to go back even further than Clinton.
It's Reagan and George Herber Walker Bush that deserve the blame for Korea's Nukes.

It was God's fault.....give it a rest.

Chief

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
It's a lot easier to let the genie out of the bottle than to get it back it in. It's also a lot easier to tear down the military than to build it up.

Yeah and its a lot easier to blame a man when he's down, cough scape goat cough.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   
President Bill Clinton: The greatest president America has ever had.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join