It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bellagio Hotel interview.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
So,
I was thinking, (believe it or not)...
We've had numerous anomalies to the original police statement, first off was the the waiter receipt for Paddock that got something of a hammering in various posts here...that receipt it turns out, is more likely to be genuine, (as is the car valet statement perhaps not so well known) and of course that the Mandalay published the recording that showed that the security guard was shot before any outside shots were used...and that recording also brings in the maintenance man who first called the hotel security about the shooting inside the hotel at 9.59...a first alert. since the police now say Paddock was at the Hotel from the 26th of September. Then there is the story from several facebook users, some vendors, about the FBI wiping their personal equipment, mobiles, laptops clean that they had at the Mandalay event, as they found when it was returned to them. Now we have this interview from a woman who was staying at the Bellagio Hotel, which seems to be a pretty popular venue.
In it she describes, very capably the events of the night of the shooting from her perspective. What it is, is that her timeline starts at around 10.30pm and it ends well after midnight, but at around 11.00pm, the hotel was invaded with people looking for shelter from outside, where there was automatic gunfire going on....anyway, the interview video.

Next up is the selfie video taken by the lady on the night, the uploader firstly describes the location of the Bellagio Hotel and the very unlikely idea that any physical shooting at the Mandalay would encroach the Bellagio in any way. There is broken glass mentioned, but is not relevant from the point of view of her timeline in regard to the Mandalay, but only relevant as to whether it was caused by gunshots..or not, however shots it seems were fired outside the timeline of the events at the Mandalay.

In edit after posting difficulty, Is this the moment that the LV Sheriff reveals the date of the 26th as Paddock signing into the hotel?
It seems so. 'Stop asking your questions' he says to an independent reporter who badgers him with questions about the car, etc.
Curiously he also says we have a, "Quorum here"

edit on 12-10-2017 by smurfy because: Video, Text.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

I've seen other pictures of the full receipt and the date is definitely the 27th of September, 2017.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
If the Trump Admin decided they didn't want to cause an Islamic terrorism panic, and somehow got the MSM to play along with a Trump agenda, okay, fine, but how do they get everyday employees in various hotels etc all in on The Conspiracy?

Kind of stuff is what I dont get.

What is the point of any of it from start to finish??

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
If the Trump Admin decided they didn't want to cause an Islamic terrorism panic, and somehow got the MSM to play along with a Trump agenda, okay, fine, but how do they get everyday employees in various hotels etc all in on The Conspiracy?

Kind of stuff is what I dont get.

What is the point of any of it from start to finish??

The hotels aren't in on it and neither is Trump. There are forces at play that I don't think any of us can call out. Too many coincidences, It's getting beyond bizarre.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Okay fine, but why risk blowing The Conspiracy by having loose cannons no part of The Official Narrative out running around like this?

Or if the attack wasnt precisely a conspiracy, still, why cover up more shooters? More shooters should stoke the anti-gun legislation agenda, no?

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Okay fine, but why risk blowing The Conspiracy by having loose cannons no part of The Official Narrative out running around like this?

Or if the attack wasnt precisely a conspiracy, still, why cover up more shooters? More shooters should stoke the anti-gun legislation agenda, no?

I wish I could give you an answer. I can speculate but that's all I can do because the information we've been given by 'the authorities' is horsesh!t. Again...

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Shhhhh...you continue your evil ways via asking logical questions.
Questions that gets a response such as someone cant give an answer as they can only speculate
Why cant they speculate on an answer ?

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Stop with the conspiracy et al thing.
The FBI may have something going on, certainly if the recording devices wiping story is true, then that does need looking into, but so far nobody is saying why, except that they might be allowed to do so...I don't know that.
What I do think is that the Sheriff is dreadfully pissed off about something, maybe he's being told what to say, and it keeps coming back in his face as a bit of confirmed bully. As a law upholder, he should not be hindered by anyone or anything other than his own judgement and prudence.
only then you begin to ask why.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

He looks intimidated to me.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Everyone keeps saying there's 'fill in the blank' about this along the lines of every type of conspiratorial / stages event / etc concept like ever at this point, okay, fine, but WHY?

Why, the motives behind these sorts of notions, well WHY would They should be the first question.

Gun legislation, yeah that makes sense for a motive. But anything beyond The Shooter, and coverups beyond negligence & incompetence, in this whole case everyone seems to lack any notion of Whats The Point?

The Shooter now, his shady story now that's interesting.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

It seems people at Mandalay are leaking stuff to this independent journalist, so maybe employees are willing to talk. Maybe there's no one asking them questions? The woman seems complete legit and I don't think she's lying. She could be mistaken, but I doubt her marine husband of 23 years would mistake live gun fire nearby. It's confusing and maybe people are talking but they're just getting shut down.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

From a great deal of experience I can testify to the fact that police loathe being challenged. I do it for a living and it's great fun.

link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

Nothing about her behavior body language compels me to doubt shes lying about her impression of what happened, so that brings us to Why?

It's worth noting how they discuss there's a whole community out there hyping up whats she said, well before we go and do such a thing first should be the why of whatever it is the conflation would serve.
edit on 12-10-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

link   

Why did Paddock do it? People are weird and we may never know the real motivation.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

The woman seems completely legit to me. As to the indp. investigative journalist, he got mad at her because she began berating him with questions before he answered the question before hers. She's doing a great job, don't get me wrong. And she has guts. But I think she was a little to amped up for her own good there. Also I think he said "We have a forum here" not quorum. I think he was saying there's others asking questions not just you. If he did say quorum, he may have been trying to say decorum.

The thing that really caught my attention was how Mr. Silent FBI Automaton doesn't change expression or look at her when she's going off.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

There also seemed to be a bunch of trolls berating her when they weren't there first hand to really dispute what she said. Why would those people do it? For both sides it could be bias confirmation or some other issue that has nothing to do with any agenda other than their own personal beliefs. The only reason I post here or elsewhere on the web is to state my beliefs, discuss things, and hopefully learn. There's no agenda behind it other than personal growth and entertainment.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

That nuts do nuuty BS doesnt surprise me. In fact in our culture raised on tv that isnt merely a medium for seeing decadence and dark shia'ite, but its actually designed to program us into such including obtuse impulsive violent behavior and this whole reality is uncharted territory for our species... that we dont see a lot more of this kind of thing, that this one was the first ever like it even, is kind of shocking given the sheer population count + TV + Murphy's Law alone. Now add in political & racial tensions, and oh my. They push US hard towards this stuff, and one could expect it all to be a lot worse, so I'd say the human spirit might just have hope and in this Century we're going to need it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join