It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vengeance Is Mine - The False Wrath of Islam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Vengeance Is Mine - The False Wrath of Islam

This dream was not an ordinary dream, it was a lesson to be learned and understood for something that plagues us to this very day. Fear! But more specifically the fear of Extremist Islam and it's grasp of terrorism that has spread across the globe.

It was a beautiful sunny day, there were people walking around a plaza of sort, maybe it was a celebration and yet maybe it was just a mere dream. However, something strange happened there was a medium sized truck or van, it drove in slowly as if to unload things for this celebration or event. Something was strange about it and as I approached it slowly with morbid curiosity, staring at it strangely as if being out of place within this dream. I than for reasons unknown muttered to myself "Oh God NO!" and as I was struck by the realization of what was about to transpire the truck/van exploded engulfing me in flames. From the moment I guess I died within the dream I went into a perspective of an observatory view, like a drone watching it all, the buildings in the plaza were shaken and collapsed all around from the blast.

There were splatters of blood all around the ground as if skid marks of people being flung and dragged across the rugged surface, there were women and children laying motionless, not to mention bodies with blown off limbs. As I woke up in my bed trying to ask God, It, The Universe, Creation or Whatever the important question of - Why?

I felt as if being pulled back into sleep and I began to have the entire event rewind in full, buildings being reconstructed, people being flung back into their original positions, as the ground shook from the force of whatever was doing this, I realized that there is an importance of all this being done. Upon the assembly of everything back to it's original, celebratory state and peaceful time on a beautiful sunny day, everything had been frozen and it seemed as if time itself stopped. However, I knew that it was not me in control of the dream and I had no real control over anything within it although it felt lucid.

I then heard the same voice as if of emotion whisper to me "Go Forth and See", while walking towards the truck I noticed that the man sitting in it seemed of Arabic descent I thought to myself that "Well just another terrorist attack...". Something threw me off instantly as I approached even further, as I began to approach him the event was playing over again but the interesting part was that he said nothing that would signify Islam. At this moment the event was frozen and was reconstructed again in the same mystical confusing matter, I entered the truck and sat in the passenger seat and the event started to play again.

While sitting next to the man I saw a rosary hang from the front of his rear view mirror, there were wires heading from the back of the sealed off area of the truck to what I would assume was the detonator. He did not have his hand on it, he was not proclaiming Islam but instead he was crying while holding something dear to him. He was holding a photo of his family, there was 2 kids a boy and a girl they seemed young maybe 10-13 years old, a wife who seemed happy smiling and what I would assume are his parents, there was pure joy and happiness in that photo.

As he kept touching the photo and weeping over it, I realized this man had lost everything and all that gave him love, hope and joy was wiped from the face of this world. He kissed the photo and sadly muttered "It is the only way that they will know, they too must experience the pain. Vengeance is mine to bare please forgive me...". He embraced the photo and pressed the detonator as time froze before the blast I was staring at him and I know it must have been just a dream but I still said "God or Whatever you are, please forgive him for his pain is greater than any pain a man should bare".

Once time unfroze and I was engulfed by the flames yet again I went to a perspective of observation yet again, this time the time itself went straightforward to what I would assume was when the authorities arrived. I was walking through the plaza, investigators were taking pictures, others were covering up the bodies and wheeling them away, there were reporters speaking all different languages. However, what made me truly shocked is that they all were saying things such as "The man as a final act of terror screamed out God is Great and detonated the vehicle.. This truly is a horrifying day and as always a constant reminder of Islamic Extremism...." etc.

While I sat down on broken bench I knew that the media was fueling things even more with fear, not to mention that the man was not a Muslim he was either Catholic or Christian - Why do they falsify Islam? Does Islam sell? What are they selling?

As I sat remembering the man embracing the photo of his family I shed a tear and whispered "I'm sorry we humans know not what we do for men that have no souls but only love of power and worship of money". That's when as I looked up in the distance across the plaza there was a man in a black slick suit, drinking coffee, whistling and grinning, he slowly got up looked at me and winked then finally vanished in black like fog or mist.

Who was he?

As I dwell deeper and deeper I realize that there really are 2 sides and maybe it's true we are now at a point where we must choose what side we stand on. And yet this was merely a dream...
edit on 12 10 2017 by WonderingDreamer because: +info

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Well the title alone speaks volumes........outstanding thread title dude......props

I've read the quran many times over the decades........lower case on purpose , I gotta tell ya
edit on 12-10-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Very perceptive dream, quite probable in any number of "terror" attacks around the world. Truly a personal revelation, a blessing if you will.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
who was he ?

Just another anybody that got trapped into doing a suicide mission.....

the only way to save his family was to sacrifice his own life with the world wrongfully thinking that 'he' was a radical, terrorist, martyr

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
At a certain level of logical objective and spiritual awareness ideas can be followed back to the logical roots and seen for what they are.

Islam is just like Judaism and Paulism (Christian faith) ideas that cause suffering to mankind and therefor more a curse on humanity than a blessing. And do not take my word for it. Push for logic and enhances spiritual awareness and it becomes as clear as 1+1=2.

Whitewashing do not work against logic.

The question is can Muslim reform away the Curse in the Quran and make Islam a blessing to all humankind.
edit on 13-10-2017 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

who was he ?

Just another anybody that got trapped into doing a suicide mission.....

the only way to save his family was to sacrifice his own life with the world wrongfully thinking that 'he' was a radical, terrorist, martyr

Sadly I do not know for I was not told his full story, I don't even know why I was shown this.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: WonderingDreamer

It just goes to show that the "man in the slick black suit" is a con capable of twisting minds to commit evil, even in the name of God to confuse people.

John 8:44 - Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Ephesians 6:12 - For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

It just goes to show that the "man in the slick black suit" is a con capable of twisting minds to commit evil, even in the name of God to confuse people.

John 8:44 - Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Ephesians 6:12 - For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Here is my question though - Why me? and Why now?

I know it is egoistical to think of myself as something special but - Why?

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

God will answer anyone who's sincere in wanting to seek out truth and he does it in different ways for different people.

The only problem is, when you open yourself up to answers from anything in the universe, you may get conflicting information or half truths, which is why I suggest specifically asking for answers from God the Father in heaven. (Personally, I question the voice that tells you that you need to speak to a specific person at the Vatican, as it is not necessary. God has the ability to share the truth with you directly, as he is a personal God. Anything God wants the Vatican to know, he can and will share with them directly also, at the time of his choosing.)

You appear to believe much of what's written in the Bible, as I noticed in another thread that you mentioned the millennial period or the thousand years of peace. That is purely of biblical teaching, which makes me think that you're leaning in the right direction in getting accurate answers.

God wants all to come to know him. (1 Timothy 2:1-6, 2 Peter 3:8-13)

Why now? God's timing. Maybe your lifelong experiences have prepared you at this point in time to accept or believe something you weren't capable of before. Or your dream of "doom" (as outlined in 2 Peter 3:8-13) is getting closer than many will realize.

edit on 15-10-2017 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
When one has been put though unimaginable emotional pain, it's natural to think "I wish there was something I could do to keep anybody else from having to ever experience this".

This was revenge pure and simple. I wasn't particularly moved by it. Sorry. Maybe I should have been, but the person had very base and primitive instincts. I felt sorry for his pain, but appalled with the way he chose to express it.
As far as his loved ones are concerned, he accomplished nothing but more pain.

new topics

top topics

join