It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mediums Claim to Do Interview with Stephen Paddock In Afterlife

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Thank you for this reply. It was helpful in many different ways for me. Aside from the information about what you learned from those women about 911, etc. being totally fascinating, it struck me in other ways as well.

I would definitely consider myself an empath. Not a psychic at all. But an empath. I could tell many different scenarios where this has played out in my life. Kind of irrelevant - I don't really often talk about it, except with close family and friends. My point of even mentioning it at all was what you said - "...they are more likely women that sense the disturbance in the continuum that Paddock caused... we might better understand them as sensitive Empaths."

I always like checking out / reading on ATS but very infrequently even reply - much less post. I am one of those people who can see how many different CTs could be possible and get intrigued by considering the myriad of possibilities but who also most often "decides" the simplest answer is the most probable.

However, this scenario has kept me flubbergasted for lack of a better word. I keep listening and watching everything. It's like it has just got me "captured." I know that is true of many, but you would think as an empath it would be the opposite so it's kind of strange. I guess it's a deep need to make something isn't "sensible" make some kind of sense in my head. Again, I realize that's probably the case for most, but for an empath (and actually, most of here are probably empathic to a certain extent) it becomes almost a driving need for that kind of logic-immersion. Basically, so that the intense empathetic / sympathetic feelings of the masses that are being absorbed, are neutralized by that logic.

In fact, I think that's what empaths do a lot to cope. Thus, perhaps it is the way the women in this video cope.

In the case of these two, I have pretty much decided I don't feel they are truly channeling SP (I have a hard time even typing his name). However, I don't personally believe they are scammers either. Based on what you typed, and what it made me think, I believe it may just be their way of coping with the horrible-ness of this. Thus, their channeling might actually be their own psyche helping them, as well, through this process.

<< 1  2   >>

join