It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mediums Claim to Do Interview with Stephen Paddock In Afterlife

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I came across this on YouTube aswell & I don't watch this kind of stuff either yet it popped up. The dark haired lady is the mother of a man who died (I believe he committed suicide) & there is a lot of these videos she believes she is communicating with her son through these mediums I watched another one aswell with a different medium channelling her son (apparently). There's a lot of videos of this lady asking her son about certain topics ( the one I watched after the Steven paddock was questions about the illuminati & hybrid shape shifters put to her son through a medium) I saw her channel also had interviews with Madeleine McCann & many others, I didn't want to watch anymore, my belief is that sometimes there is something to this but it's not always what it seems & can be demonic.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this.

I know everyone is dissing it like mad, but people are really down on channels in general.

I thought it was really interesting, and I've heard similar information from other channels.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That's not really the issue. Paddock is dead; he was probably dead before the shooting started. The real question is who did the shooting from his suite of rooms? How did the real shooter escape? Those are the real questions. That and where are or who were the sniper shooters who shot from the 15th/16th floor and the roof of the parking garage?

And the mounting evidence against the MSM explanation is the reason the MSM has gone entirely silent on the issue.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: nicevillegrl
a reply to: norhoc

Added: Considering the emphasis on mental illness in the interview, I find the fact that YouTube put it at the top of my search results kind of odd (I don't ever - haven't ever - watched videos on mental illness either.)

Yes, it does seem odd. I have been having that type of stuff happen the last 2 weeks but haven't mentioned it to anyone until now because I don't know if it is coincidence? What has been happening is that I might randomly think about something....and the very next time I get on the internet to look at something...that very ad shows up! But I haven't searched for it or said it out loud to anyone. I just have a thought about it (sometimes even just a minute or two prior) and there it is! I am trying to think of an example as it just happened yesterday, but I can't recall what it was...

It is really unusual things though like: I feel like making soup tonight because it's fall and that sounds good! Then I think about needing a new carrot peeler. Then I log onto the internet to do something before I get started and I see an ad for a carrot peeler? I usually just go to walmart and buy stuff like that so I don't shop for it online. It is that kind of thing. Very odd?

*Note: I wanted to add that this has only happened about 3-4 times in the last 2 weeks, so luckily not much.
edit on 13-10-2017 by TruthJava because: added info

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava Actually it just happened! As I finished my previous post...I was going to log out and noticed this ad right beside my post! What is strange about this is that I am currently going through a dental issue for the last 3 weeks and I have talked to people on the phone about it, but I have a dentist here in town and just called him on referral. I have never seen dental ads before? maybe I just didn't notice them. I did a print screen so hopefully I can put it in the post.

edit on 13-10-2017 by TruthJava because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Isn't this just clickaddy click stuff , just paranormal entertainment ? Nowadays it's all about building a channel and if you look at her channels it's obvious. This is not the real deal at all.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
What IF the real Stephen Paddock isn't really dead ?

You mean he was talking to them through a hole in the wall?

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

Oh man that's wierd keep your cool ! I completely understand this.

I yesterday I wanted to post about Steins;gate/ME and today I opened ATS , and saw a CNN-pokemon vid. Both Japanse Manga connected to some kind of conspiracy !

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: nicevillegrl

these women seek attention and they are frauds.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Guys don't be so hard on them.

Everyone's gotta pay the bills. Tons of corporations profit off tragedies while defrauding the public, it's very normal in our society. They are just opportunistic minded capitalists.

We should applaud them for working for their income.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   
The reading could be believable if the contact resulted in groundbreaking information. Example a tell all expose from beyond the grave of a corprate or goverment operation gone wrong. Revealing the players involved or correcting the ever changing timeline and disinformation narrative.

They obviously utilise a crystal scrying ball from the same suppliers that the MSM purchase from.
edit on 13-10-2017 by aliensanonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Sounds like more trite crap to fuel the MSM story of what happened,the chances of them channeling anyone is slim and none

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 04:27 AM
link   
my first question would be if you wouldn't believe someone alive who just killed that many people in the way he did....
would you believe him after he died anyways? does something click after death that prevents you from lying especially if you are lying to protect someone you care about??

but as it is, I have found myself listening to quite a few tarot readings, as well as a few mediums on you tube the last few days. all I can say is that regardless of your political leanings or what you believe on any given topic, you can probably find a psychic on you tube to substantiate your beliefs. personally I like the ones that say that trump will be gone soon, but if you feel differently don't be sad!! there's others that say that by the end of the year, he will have his crap together and will be enjoying high approval ratings!!!

my conclusion is that the little voices in my head, as well as yours already know what you want to hear and are more than happy to make up a story that you are happy to hear.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: solargeddon
a reply to: nicevillegrl

It was mental illness awareness day yesterday or the day before over here in the UK at least so maybe that is why it came up?

Yes, my thoughts exactly, as soon as I read about the mental health angle in the OP.

#WorldMentalHealthWeek started on October 10th with #WorldMentalHealthDay and has been trending, on and off, internationally since the 10th. I'm on Twitter everyday and this topic has a massive following (with many variations of the hashtag)...very convenient and perfect timing for "Mediums" to jump on the hashtag gravy train to their benefit.

I don't shun the idea of spirits/afterlife/channelling, etc., but this sudden tsunami of videos cannot all be for real and are probably geared to caters for people who feel the need for answers to the whys and wherefores of this tragic event; answers which the media and authorities aren't providing. The scarce information that does leak out is muddier than a swamp.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
To be honest I'm not sure how to feel about these either, and I do tarot, in fact I did a quick reading asking about why he did what he did after it happened. Maybe these women are just more confident in their readings than I am - IDK It usually makes me uncomfortable when the youtube psychics (not to degrade them, that's just their platform) do readings on such sensitive subjects..... ah I feel like I'm missing something to really express what I think about this without it seeming rude to the women in the video. Sorry, thanks for sharing though!

-Alee

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
no pls no, this is why none takes we the paranormal community seriously

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

this isnt medium ship its something called syncrhonicity, theres a man out there called mike clelland that can tell a lot of things about this stuff

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
IMO mediums or paranormal investigators that claim they communicated to a well-known person or celebrity shortly after their death are just trying to get some publicity, since the dead person's death is still fresh in the public's mind.

Steve Huff did this when Mark and Debbie Constantino were involved in murder-suicide, he did it with Prince, etc Overall I think it's really disrespectful, and has to be hard on the families

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
Guys don't be so hard on them.

Everyone's gotta pay the bills. Tons of corporations profit off tragedies while defrauding the public, it's very normal in our society. They are just opportunistic minded capitalists.

We should applaud them for working for their income.

I would strike ..."They are just opportunistic minded capitalists"...

they are more likely women that sense the disturbance in the continuum that Paddock caused... we might better understand them as sensitive Empaths

I do understand there are charlatans galore...I decided the Ruth Montgomery 'walk-ins' were a sham, but well-intentioned...L Ron Hubbard religion is a role-play theme game lifted to status of religion or else still stuck in Cult status

back when I first did Vision Quest to AZ, 1990, I immediately got hook up with a local Psychic/Astrologer/Taro/Healer gal & her gal-pal a local-fame artist (since deceased: Natasha Turk RIP), both gals were past Priestesses in an Egyptian female oracle cult and were ordained ministers in the Church of Tsadi there in Phoenix, in this incarnation...
it was these gals & their immediate circle-of-friends & about a dozen Tsadi Church members who first heard the tale of a future 911 event by commandeered planes into the WTC/PENTAGON/DC MONUMENT & WH by Arab Zealots in either 5 or 10 years (or happening between 1995~ Y2K) plus another attack to middle America in a Mid-west city, the Anthrax attack after 911, & other stuff that I wrote down & sent to Art Bell, Pahrump NV

the whole group were new-agers, church-cult, bohemian artists, wine imbibers, sensitives... not a one certifiable Psychic or seer or even Shaman or story teller among them... so the women channelers in this case are not unique, nor are they demonic beings...just people trying to cope , that about sums them up

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Wow thanks for sharing that about 911. That's pretty crazy, did Art ever cover it on any broadcasts that you know of?

And keep in mind though I'm often sarcastic my true passion is Egyptian or Greek female oracles. Not joking there. Im way way into that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join