It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mediums Claim to Do Interview with Stephen Paddock In Afterlife

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
To be honest, I am not sure at all how I feel about this. However, I totally stumbled across this video on YouTube and thought I would share it here since this might be something other members would be interested in...

These ladies claim to do be able to channel the spirits of those who have passed on - including celebrities and those from some high-profile cases. They are very mild-mannered, somber, and seem respectful.

Recently, they did a session where they channeled Las Vegas massacre suspect Stephen Paddock.

What they have to say - or say that SP has to say - is interesting and very sad. Basically, the summary is that their channeling reveals that he felt he "always had to do this" and the overarching purpose was to raise awareness of the severity of mental illness. However, the way it comes across from them, he's not making that into an excuse or "cause" really. In fact, the medium says he mainly seems to have done it "because he could." Interestingly - whether she is truly picking up on him or not - that is something a lot of criminals or perpetrators of violent crimes do say.

Again, not sure how I feel about this at all - whether true or false? I'm not sure how I feel about the whole concept of mediums in general. I mean, I do believe channeling happens. It's just hard to understand how it could happen at will or on command. But that's a different subject I guess.

Either way, again, there are some interesting points in the "interview." And these two ladies seem to be pretty well-known in their circle as not overtly sensationalistic and sincere. They have a pretty strong, loyal, base it appears.

Other specific things the medium says he mentions is that she says he says he worked alone, Marilou knew nothing about it, and that he planned to kill himself the entire time.

Here is the video:

If it doesn't embed right (I've been having trouble embedding videos), here is the link: www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
What IF the real Stephen Paddock isn't really dead ?

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: nicevillegrl

I do believe there are people who have tweaked their gift of medium-ship, however I do not believe these women. It is just a gut feeling. I watched this video today and turned it off about mid way... just didn't feel they were telling the truth.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Believe me, I have considered that too. I didn't even realize there were videos like this out there so I thought I would share. I have since found there is even another from a prominent medium named Pamela Aryn that contradicts this one.

Again, just found it interesting that this was even "out there."

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

They are very mild-mannered, somber, and seem respectful.

Mediums have to appear that way so they can successfully sell their bullsh*t.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

I understand - completely. I still don't know how I feel about it. That's one reason I posted it too I guess... to see what others thought if they felt inclined to listen. Have you listened to the Pamela Aryn one? I have not. But I heard (actually - I read in the comments on this one, I should say) it's almost in direct contrast to this one.
edit on 12-10-2017 by nicevillegrl because: correction

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

OK, I think the vegas shooting has officially jumped the shark.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

I can understand that comment too. I am now seeing there are a TON of tarot readings out there as well. I just literally had no idea...

As a total side note - I find it interesting that YouTube popped this video to the top of the videos when it is literally the first medium/channeling video I have ever watched. So - it didn't pop up because I "typically" watch these type videos.
edit on 12-10-2017 by nicevillegrl because: edit comment

Added: Considering the emphasis on mental illness in the interview, I find the fact that YouTube put it at the top of my search results kind of odd (I don't ever - haven't ever - watched videos on mental illness either.)
edit on 12-10-2017 by nicevillegrl because: grammer

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I did listen to some of hers as well. She was too political and was reading her computer and preoccupied. I have seen and read about a few people throughout my life who are the real deal. They are rare though. From my discernment these women are fake and so is the lady doing the tarot card reading about Paddock.

There was a flood here in TN in May, 2010. We searched for my boyfriend for months. A medium found him, so please know I do believe it can happen and I have no way to explain the unexplained. These women just don't seem real to me.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Yeah, I'm only a few minutes in and I'm out already, bear in mind I am the sort of person open to the possibility of afterlife communication, however to note...

The event is too recent, I would argue it to be rare to find a crossed over individual to be ready to communicate at this point, add in the spin they are giving to mental illness it becomes even less likely.

Secondly, too coherent, she is talking far too fluidly, virtually like it is just a conversation, spirit don't communicate that articulately, most is transmitted in images in the mind.

His father was a psychopath, this is in the public domain, so it isn't such a stretch that they would use this angle, though realistically psychopaths don't give a damn about others on Earth I doubt they would give a damn in the afterlife either, you cross over with the personality traits you had here.

Basically I would say this is rubbish and I add be would insensitive at this stage for these women to even attempt this let alone actually claim this to be the real deal.

Shame on them, they give those who can a bad name.
edit on 112017ThursdaypmThu, 12 Oct 2017 19:16:11 -05007America/Chicago122017 by solargeddon because: (no reason given)

edit on 162017ThursdaypmThu, 12 Oct 2017 19:17:16 -05007America/Chicago122017 by solargeddon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

WOW... about your boyfriend. That's amazing and awesome.

Yes, I think I think (I know that sounds odd - lol) that it can happen (channeling). But I just don't / didn't know how I felt about this particular one.

Thank you for sharing your feelings about this and your general insight.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

It was mental illness awareness day yesterday or the day before over here in the UK at least so maybe that is why it came up?

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
"Terrible liars pretend to do interview with famous bad guy for temporary fame"

Fixed the title.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Both of these women need to get some psyc. help asap.

Using the horrible event for a few minutes of fame..sickening.

Mg

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: solargeddon

Ah.... that's a good point. I was really wondering about that.

(To be clear... I wasn't considering it odd as in this video coming up could be some king of spiritual message. I was thinking of it much more practically but with a bigger conspiracy twist. I was wondering - in light of recent hidden videos where they admitted to manual manipulation of their algorithms - if they could possibly be pushing this video up over the algorithm because it pushed the mental illness angle. Now that idea is my CT brain at work. Your answer makes much more sense. Thank you!)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Yeah I agree with solargeddon, the fakes give the people who really can communicate with the after life a bad name. I also think its way too soon for him to reach out to anyone, especially if he did kill himself. Plus, he needs to get adjusted to his life over there.. not give interviews. lol

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Since mediums are a total sham, these people here are total thru & thru inside and out POS.

To explain the psychology of it, I'm guessing the place to look is that whole timeless thing where mass murderers get all kinds of groupie mail after their incarceration.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Then that would make the mediums, who claim to communicate with the dead, big fat frauds!

No! It can't be.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

3 of those stars you got were from Paddock, Elvis, and Tupac. A 4th was mine.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What if chocolate..... really tastes like vanilla..... and strawberries once tasted like vanilla......

I dont ever buy the medium bs this is sadly a couple old birds too worn out to do other videos so they are hoping to capitalize on this tragedy...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join