It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

vortex?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 05:34 AM
link   
i got this ufo/paranormal book at home, dont remembre the name atm, but i can provide it later if needed. One section of the book is dedicated to out of place animals etc and one part to missing people.
when talking about the missing people, there are many reports about people disappearing in the somekind of vortexes and never to be seen again.
well the idea is that what if these out of place animals are creatures from different realitys? If they have stepped into these time/space vortexes in their reality, and then transported to our realm. just a thought...
tell me if this post doesent make any sense

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 10:18 AM
link   
hey actually that makes a lot of sense if u believe in the multi-verse thing. Itz highly possible we could have stuff like that. After all with the whole Coral Castle Incident, Project Rainbow, and the mater transportation beam in japan this stuff could be harnessed and used in warfare and stuff

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 03:38 PM
link   
That's sort of the theory on Otherkin. The Otherkin are people who's souls are not human. The soul was in one universe and was reencarnated into another.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Woa, cool.

Hey Dan, could you tell me more about the Otherkin?they sound pretty interesting.

Thanx,
Tassadar

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 07:37 PM
link   
interesting. i will have to look into it more.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Have you found any links to otherkin??

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 04:42 PM
link   
here are some sites on "otherkin" this is the first time i have ever heard this term. its interesting.

reverend..._kim.tripod.com/Otherkin/Other.html

kinhost.org...

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tassadar
Woa, cool.

Hey Dan, could you tell me more about the Otherkin?they sound pretty interesting.

Thanx,
Tassadar

Y'know, you're the first person that I know of who think that us Otherkin are interesting. Most (All) people just call us nuts.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oblivious Man
Y'know, you're the first person that I know of who think that us Otherkin are interesting. Most (All) people just call us nuts.

Yeah? What can you do that we can't then?

mod edit: quote clarity

[edit on 6-7-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thain Esh Kelch

Whadaya mean?

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thain Esh Kelch

Whadaya mean?

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Let me play devil advocate here for a bit. I'm not try to discredit any vortex theories. It is possible that alot of these animals could have been a "exotic pet", or thier ancestors played that role. Follow along here. Before the animal was spotted, it could be possible that it could be the second or third generation of it's species in that area. As the generations build, they spread out and cover more territory. If I'm not mistaken, the majority of these animal spotted were big cats and dogs. Most cats and some of the canine breeds stake out a home range for one adult. The more you have, the more they spread themselves out, the more likely for them to be seen.

So just to cap this quick, it is a good possibility that what is being seen is a decendent of some nes exotic pet. That someone more than likely, royalty or obility of some sort, especially in England.

new topics

top topics

join