It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did no one report Weinstein earlier ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Now we all know the stories, we have a current list and it seems to be growing fast ,
Gwyneth Paltrow,
Angelina Jolie,
Ashley Judd,
Lauren Sivan,
Lucia Stroller-Evans,
Asia Argento,
Miro Sorvino,
Ambra Battilana Gutierre,
Tomi-Ann Roberts,
Katherine Kendall,
Judith Godreche,
Emily Nestor,
Dawn Dunning,
Emma de Caunes,
Rosanna Arquette,
Jessica Barth,
Kate Beckinsale ,
Cara Delevingne ,
Léa Seydoux ,
Rose McGowan,

Just wonder why they worked with him until they became millionairesses

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: LondonMan
Well this has to be the most ignorant post of the day !

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad

Why? In which way are you using the word ignorant?

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Because he was a gatekeeper and a fortune maker. To say anything about him at all probably cost a gal her career.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
The three P's...

Power

Privilege

Pu***

Been like that since Hollywood began.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Getting sexually harassed, raped and then hiding those facts are the way to the top baby.

Now we can see the brave brave liberals come out with their crocodile tears. Pathetic liberals.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

That's possibly how many of them got their start in Hollyweird. (It's not who you know, it's who you b***.)
May be many more like him, but as Fools said: Nobody says a word until the rat gets outed.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Because the liberal elite are above the law, they control the media and look out for their own.

Police taped the sexual harrasment over a year ago but did not follow through on a real investigation or charges.
edit on 12-10-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-10-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
the real question is why did he get ousted?

he may have done something seriously wrong in the eyes of his peers; possibly business wise.

he is now in the public eyes because his peers deemed it so.
dont think for a minute the ring of sexual predators and pedos and deviants are still not in full force amongst the elite and billionaires.

the real question is who did he phuck with whom he should have not.
because vultures look out for each other, he was put out of the circle plain and simple.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Are you trying to blame the victims or is this an honest question? If it's an honest question then probably because they were afraid to. Maybe they were afraid for their lives if they spoke out.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
report: Some no name actress wannabe reports misconduct from a producer.

result: nothing much except for that person never being invited back to any film, they learn to take orders at a dennys.

Thats why. He wasn't making the moves on A listers, he was making moves on women who were almost unknowns and was a kingmaker if he chose to continue using them...

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
afraid for their lives if they spoke out.

Doubtful, livelyhood though, certainly.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Ask Ben Afleck, who also said he probably wouldn't like working with conservative actors. My favorite thing about liberals us when someone tanks their head out of their ads for them.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
the real question is why did he get ousted?

he may have done something seriously wrong in the eyes of his peers; possibly business wise.

he is now in the public eyes because his peers deemed it so.
dont think for a minute the ring of sexual predators and pedos and deviants are still not in full force amongst the elite and billionaires.

the real question is who did he phuck with whom he should have not.
because vultures look out for each other, he was put out of the circle plain and simple.

I think you nailed it

We all have known about the Hollywood system before this story, it is actually common knowledge that we like to push back into our subconscious because it's disturbing.

It is abuse that is tolerated in general. Don't know why and don't like it but it is what it has always been.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

You said it.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: LondonMan
Now we all know the stories, we have a current list and it seems to be growing fast ,
Gwyneth Paltrow,
Angelina Jolie,
Ashley Judd,
Lauren Sivan,
Lucia Stroller-Evans,
Asia Argento,
Miro Sorvino,
Ambra Battilana Gutierre,
Tomi-Ann Roberts,
Katherine Kendall,
Judith Godreche,
Emily Nestor,
Dawn Dunning,
Emma de Caunes,
Rosanna Arquette,
Jessica Barth,
Kate Beckinsale ,
Cara Delevingne ,
Léa Seydoux ,
Rose McGowan,

Just wonder why they worked with him until they became millionairesses

Because they got paid...
They might have been affraid, but surely not of one guy? some of them have no problems judging, ridicule and attack the president, for the way he treats women... And he surely is more powerfull than one very rich, but still just a, movie producer, right?
Jane Fonda knew about this a year ago!,says nothing, but attacks the president all the time for the way he TALKS about women??

I think these people dont care how they make it to the top in the business, fame and fortune matters, and i also think that this problem runs very very deep, it is not just this one guy, it is a well documented problem in hollywood, and that is why they are affraid to speak up.

If you got raped by Weinstein, what would you rather have. Fame, fortune and lots of millions on the bank account or justice??

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

I dont know man. There is so many ignorant post on this site, doing 24 hours. Some of them really ignorant, just saying

But i do think youre post is up there in the top 10% of the most ignorant stuff people say in here. Keep trying, and you will someday make it to the top

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Gwyneth Paltrow worked with him for five years AFTER the supposed offence, only the ignorant wouldn't see the point of the question. Don't you have sheep to tend to tup north, instead of cheap trolling. or are ewe just bored.

edit on 12-10-2017 by LondonMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Caveat --- I am not a flag waving Women's Libber --- just a hard working professional who happens to sport a pair of breasts.

The list of women --- happened over several decades and most of those women would never have told one another about the incidences. Too embarrassing.

Men, ask any woman two questions - ask your mom, your sister, your daughter, your wife: (1) have you ever been sexually harassed on the job? (2) What did you do about it?

Most of us get away from the creep and don't raise a ruckus. We do this because it is the law of the jungle, and if we want to carve out a career it will require a lot of creative side stepping. We also learn to triple think every conversation, dress modestly (if you're smart) and to present our strengths in a subtle way (don't want to be labeled as a Biatchay).
Now I do draw the line at rape or physical assault --- then there is no gray zone - you go to the cops, regardless of the dude's title, rank, or name recognition. Period. End of sentence. But I can assure you, there is a wide gray zone.
OK - and YES, there are women aplenty who also take the opposite strategy - play a man's lower half for all he's worth --- Just as gross in my book. However, the classy women who are just trying to make an honest living far out measure the sleazy ones.

Liberal vs conservative, Democrat vs Republican --- PLEASE must every blasted thing become politicized?
Filthy Jerks are Filthy Jerks. Both parties have their share and both use money and influence to win elections.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaYote

Caveat --- I am not a flag waving Women's Libber --- just a hard working professional who happens to sport a pair of breasts.

The list of women --- happened over several decades and most of those women would never have told one another about the incidences. Too embarrassing.

Men, ask any woman two questions - ask your mom, your sister, your daughter, your wife: (1) have you ever been sexually harassed on the job? (2) What did you do about it?

Most of us get away from the creep and don't raise a ruckus. We do this because it is the law of the jungle, and if we want to carve out a career it will require a lot of creative side stepping. We also learn to triple think every conversation, dress modestly (if you're smart) and to present our strengths in a subtle way (don't want to be labeled as a Biatchay).
Now I do draw the line at rape or physical assault --- then there is no gray zone - you go to the cops, regardless of the dude's title, rank, or name recognition. Period. End of sentence. But I can assure you, there is a wide gray zone.
OK - and YES, there are women aplenty who also take the opposite strategy - play a man's lower half for all he's worth --- Just as gross in my book. However, the classy women who are just trying to make an honest living far out measure the sleazy ones.

Liberal vs conservative, Democrat vs Republican --- PLEASE must every blasted thing become politicized?
Filthy Jerks are Filthy Jerks. Both parties have their share and both use money and influence to win elections.
Totally agree, but it's seems Everyone kept quiet, now we are hearing Jeff besos, Terry crews and Ewan McGregor. All of these people have taken Hollywood money and said nothing allowing it to continue unabated, its mind boggling. It seems he is being made the fall guy for much larger and wider abuse. They are talking about second chances for him on the UK news.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join