It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Las Vegas Massacre - FBI wipes clean laptops and mobile phones of witnesses

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Did they have warrants or did people willing let them "get" the data. I think it was the later.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Sump3

If 70 million people marched and went on strike - the entire world economy would collapse, wars would be unleashed everywhere around the globe, governments would collapse, and millions of people would die.

Well, at least that's the most probable outcome.
The reason is because such a large movement would cause the complete halt of the economy.
Which would then lead to all the other chaos.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Did they have warrants or did people willing let them "get" the data. I think it was the later.

Yes but the "issue" here was that the data was then destroyed without permission.

It's one thing to allow someone access to your property with good faith they would use it properly, it's another thing to discover they destroyed that borrowed property in the process.

Like let's say I let you use my lawn mower because you needed yours mowed immediately to avoid being fined for breaking the city ordinances, then I find out you destroyed it.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sump3
a reply to: Blaine91555

Granted, I'm not there. Still, it's so absurd/acidic to me that I don't know what to make of it. It fries my brain to think of being over there.

Well it looks like the actual topic of this thread has been abandoned and taken over. I should have known better than to comment on the actual topic.

We need to be honest here. People are voyeurs that want to see the video's of the gore and they get creative by claiming it's because of reasons that have nothing to do with the topic.

I'm a life long long gun owner, hunter and 2nd Amendment advocate, but I have no desire to see the video's or watch the doxxers use them for their witch hunts and the voyeurs get their jollies at victims loved ones expense. I'm not fooled by the reasons people give for wanting to see them or use them.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

I agree to that statement. What good comes from watching something horrendous? Good begets good, evil begets evil.

Stay true, friend.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Sad but true, the economy and the ones who own it are hellbent on making us "pay", hence "credit". Nothing works on credit and we can all blame it on that bloated beast. There's no denying it.

But may the vision of good earth live on.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
a reply to: Sheye

Honestly, there should be no reason to wipe it clean! They fortunate enough to get this info and should ONLY copy it themselves. Yeah, I can understand them not wanting some info to be released too early...just simply make folks sign disclosure warnings then! Sheesh. Not sure proof, but at least then they could decry a mistrial or go after the early leaker. Absolutely no reason to wipe stuff clean! It is someone else's property not theirs!

You cannot make anyone sign anything - that eradicates the validity of any contract.

I could go into court and show the judge they "made me sign it" and that judge would throw that contract out as being invalid and void.

I have full rights 100% of the time to where I put my signature and what contracts I willingly participate within. I can disclose anything I want at anytime I want to anyone I want and it's 100% legal.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

i agree. I also don't see how a person could be told not to disclose the info as someone suggested.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Sad but true, the economy and the ones who own it are hellbent on making us "pay",

I reluctantly admit we are actually screwed here.

It's catch 22.
If we don't stand up, we're screwed (but it will be a slower longer process).
If we stand up, we're screwed right now today immediately.

We will "pay" no matter which way you slice it.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

i agree. I also don't see how a person could be told not to disclose the info as someone suggested.

Asking someone not to disclose something is the exact definition of a Cover Up.

If any government officials requested anyone not disclose anything, than we have a cover up.
What is being covered up is up to speculation, but it is a cover up of something.
Legitimate or illegitimate, who knows...

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

I looks like that more and more.

And a lot of the public will go along with it.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: Sump3

If 70 million people marched and went on strike - the entire world economy would collapse, wars would be unleashed everywhere around the globe, governments would collapse, and millions of people would die.

Well, at least that's the most probable outcome.
The reason is because such a large movement would cause the complete halt of the economy.
Which would then lead to all the other chaos.

What does this have to do with with the thread?

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
IMO....

This only supports and confirms what I sensed at the very beginning....

And even now... I have a bad feeling about this, it's only a piece of a larger puzzle....

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
I wonder, is it possible that people had things on their devices that needed protecting because the investigation is ongoing or they had gory video's and perhaps it had to do with protecting the loved ones of the victims from online doxxing and having to see things like that? Could be.

Prisonplanet clickbait.

Let's think about it even deeper.

I'm suppose to be so concerned and sympathetic to the "victims", that I should allow the government to vote on laws in certain ways precisely because of "this incident" and forfeit certain rights (security related, guns, search and seizure etc), and the government and media can use this as a rallying cry to attack me and my civil rights - yet I'm not allowed to see gory photography of that specific incident and just take the same government and media's word for it?

Yeah right, never gonna happen.
That's tyranny and appears very insidious.

I second this. Anyone who takes the media's word in this day of age is just as bad as those who actively oppress others. I have to deal with some people like this that only know as much as what is reported by MSM and it makes me want to spit in their face when they "mock" me for asking more questions (that any thinking person should ask).

When I was told that a bullet penetrated the fuel tank, I calculated the energy of the bullet at that distance for both an AK and AR and both had less than a 9mm handgun at point blank range. There is no way the bullets could have penetrated 1/4" steel as a 9mm at 20 ft will barely leave a mark. Even if it had a penetration core (steel insert) or armor piercing round, it wouldn't have the energy at that distance with the weapons they state were used for the attack. When I told people who listen to MSM they act like I'm an idiot for checking facts///

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Sad but true, the economy and the ones who own it are hellbent on making us "pay",

I reluctantly admit we are actually screwed here.

It's catch 22.
If we don't stand up, we're screwed (but it will be a slower longer process).
If we stand up, we're screwed right now today immediately.

We will "pay" no matter which way you slice it.

Yes....

My thoughts exactly....

Quote from "The Man in the Iron Mask"..

"If you want to be a King, be a Good one"

...i will continue to pray for all of us ...my heart goes out to all of the families, friends of friends and those of us on this site....and even those who are watching us even now...because this WILL effect us ALL.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Nice to see someone digging for the facts to find the truth...

Raw data (physics) doesn't lie...

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

Let's hope that families of the +600 who were either murdered or wounded, will band together and appeal to President Trump to appoint an investigative committee...like they did for the 9-11 terrorist attacks.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
The Vegas Attack came up at work today and my coworker told me she knew a number of people who went and friends of friends who went. I asked if they got their things back and she did't even think to ask due to how traumatized her friends were/are.... My co-worker said her friends saw people get shot and killed right in front of them.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

a reply to: CynConcepts

Why should a person have to not disclose the data (video,etc) that they captured.

Based on some investigations, it can lead to alerting an 'unknown' suspect that the authorities do indeed know. Early release videos can sometimes hinder the LE from capturing actual criminals and getting evidence to convict.

Unfortunately, Fed overcoming local often can anger the local government. They though are thinking on bigger schemes, it seems. Locals, simply would like to simply solve their immediate case...Feds tie their hands if there is more at stake.

That is what my uncle, who is an active county sheriff said and actually have a couple cousins with MSP who had concurred. I still am a conspiracist at heart, but I do recognize that there are set protocols that makes lower status LE null and void.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
All the more reason I would never give up my phones to any authoritative figure in such a situation. I would deny I have one. At least until I've already uploaded everything to liveleak and every source I could think of!

My property, none of their concern. They'll have to back door it like they do with everything else. If they want it, that's how they'll have to get it.

Imagine all of the information they managed to keep from the public eye that way... So sad!

That's bullsh*t. If that's the kind of thing that's going to happen if you hand over your electronics, I'm not going to.

THAT is WRONG.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join